• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Deep Blue Version (Alpha) v0.21

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
PnO0aIX.png

Current Version of Deep Blue v0.21
http://www.mediafire.com/download/40kc44h29i61ibv/Deep_Blue_V0.21.zip

OLDER VERSIONS

Last edited:

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
Just to let you know the reason why this game doesn't have any comments is because you don't have the storyline! People won't know if they might like it unless they know some about it. It could be the best game ever but nobody would download it!

Sorry, wasn't trying to be mean but it's true. I'm just trying to help. Well good luck!

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
I would suggest more screenshots. What you have shown is literally in everything ever.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
1, Make the screenshots smaller, the huge size screen is not appropriate to try to show your game, nor is it useful to try to convey the theme of whatever your screenshot is about.

2, The blue color of your protagonist is too neon eye blazing blue, choose a nicer tone. Also don't worry so much about the index/color palette, since you're using essentials, there isn't a limit, you can make a very more visually appealing game with much more ease.

3, While I strongly believe in your action to withhold any and all story information, you have to consider the interest of the public. Maybe a prologue to your game? One that arouses interest in the eyes of potential game players, and catches their attention, and keeps them wanting more. You can, and should, refuse to release any story information, but that doesn't mean you don't have to let people know what they're playing.

Back