• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revived BINGO Challenge!

Wanderer Miror B.

The user formerly known as Orrefan8888
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
PokeCommunity BINGO!​

Hey all, I'm relatively new, but thought I would create a revival of the B-I-N-G-O Challenge since it looked like a lot of fun to me. The premise of the challenge, as I have redone it, is to complete a series of challenges on a B-I-N-G-O board in order to get points and thus be at the top of the leaderboard. My revival is a bit more competition oriented than in previous versions of the challenge in hopes of creating more interest in getting challenges done. Points are scored like this: 1 point per challenge completed and 5/6 points per Bingo depending on your card of choice.

To sign up, simply request a B-I-N-G-O card. Two options are available: a 5x5 card with Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova, and 6x6 card that adds Kalos.

Base Rules:

Spoiler:

Challenges:

Spoiler:

Participants

Spoiler:

Leaderboard

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
So, with GT11 over, I think I'll try this... :)

Please, can I request BINGO card?

Would you like the 5x5 that omits Kalos (primarily for players without a 3DS) or the 6x6 with Kalos?

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
Here's your card (an attachment below on this post). Thanks for signing up and best of luck to you! :)

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Is it possible to just keep our cards from the last iteration of this thread? I'm almost done with a challenge there, and was planning to play the others at some point. This would be my card.

Years
Thank you

I used an Random number generator and RNG Gods decided that I should start with Scramble Unova challenge :) I think I'll do it on Black, cause Alder is awesome Champion :)

I'll try to update frequently

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
Is it possible to just keep our cards from the last iteration of this thread? I'm almost done with a challenge there, and was planning to play the others at some point. This would be my card.

I'd be okay with that but if its alright with you, I'd prefer to replace the challenges from the previous thread I got rid of with new ones (at least the ones you haven't completed) and keep your other challenges the same, so I would keep most and update a few, giving you a new but mostly identical card. I won't force you if you are opposed to this, though. My stupid computer won't load your card though, so if you'd try to post it over here as an image so I can see it, that would be very helpful. In addition, I would expect that you follow my rules for the challenges you hadn't started yet.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I'd be okay with that but if its alright with you, I'd prefer to replace the challenges from the previous thread I got rid of with new ones (at least the ones you haven't completed) and keep your other challenges the same, so I would keep most and update a few, giving you a new but mostly identical card. I won't force you if you are opposed to this, though. My stupid computer won't load your card though, so if you'd try to post it over here as an image so I can see it, that would be very helpful.

That sounds fair, I just figured that since it's essentially the same idea, it would be nice if people could keep their progress. I'm almost done with only one challenge, but I know a lot of people had a few completed, so why not let them keep their cards, right? And have their remaining challenges updated to match the new rules.

So here's my card, feel free to change what you feel should be changed. The only challenge I have any progress on is Kanto Rainbow Road, with Charizard, Raichu, Victreebel, Nidoqueen, Gengar and Slowbro.
Spoiler:

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
That sounds fair, I just figured that since it's essentially the same idea, it would be nice if people could keep their progress. I'm almost done with only one challenge, but I know a lot of people had a few completed, so why not let them keep their cards, right? And have their remaining challenges updated to match the new rules.

So here's my card, feel free to change what you feel should be changed. The only challenge I have any progress on is Kanto Rainbow Road, with Charizard, Raichu, Victreebel, Nidoqueen, Gengar and Slowbro.
Spoiler:

Thanks for being willing to compromise with me a bit, this arrangement works out great. My dang computer still won't load your card though >:(. Hopefully I can fix it soon.

Also, I'll be starting with Rainbow Road in Sinnoh on my Platinum. Planned team is Infernape-Jolteon-Scyther-Gyarados-Gengar-Mesprit (if I can catch it), so that should be fun.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Thanks for being willing to compromise with me a bit, this arrangement works out great. My dang computer still won't load your card though >:(. Hopefully I can fix it soon.

Thank you too, to be honest, it wouldn't have impacted me all that much, since I only have one challenge in progress and none done, but may be nice for other previous challengers to keep their progress and follow the new rules for the rest of the challenges. I really like the idea of this whole thing too, so I'm glad it was redone :)

I'll attach my card to this post, maybe it'll work that way?
View attachment 72713

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
Thank you too, to be honest, it wouldn't have impacted me all that much, since I only have one challenge in progress and none done, but may be nice for other previous challengers to keep their progress and follow the new rules for the rest of the challenges. I really like the idea of this whole thing too, so I'm glad it was redone :)

I'll attach my card to this post, maybe it'll work that way?
View attachment 72713

I can see your card! I'll submit the updated one soon. Would you like me to expand it for Kalos?

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Here is your card. Best of luck on the challenge!

Thank you :)

And with VBA running on 600% for GBC games (5000-7000% with Speed Button). I finished my Solo Run for Johto, on Crystal, which I used Furret.

Stats:
Furret Lv.83 @ Mystic Water
- Fury Cutter
- Strength
- Surf
- Shadow Ball

Card (as attachment):
View attachment 72719

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
Thank you :)

And with VBA running on 600% for GBC games (5000-7000% with Speed Button). I finished my Solo Run for Johto, on Crystal, which I used Furret.

Stats:
Furret Lv.83 @ Mystic Water
- Fury Cutter
- Strength
- Surf
- Shadow Ball

Card (as attachment):
View attachment 72719

Most impressive sir! That puts you at the top of the leaderboard, at least for now!

Back