• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pok?mon Main Anime Fanfic: A Sad Downfall!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
Pokémon Main Anime Fanfic: A Sad Downfall!

Intro

Hey, guys! I wrote the fanfic from the Pokémon main anime episode that I have just made up. The following event in this episode takes place right after Ash has achieved the goal, in which he has won the Kalos League Conference, making it as a Kalos Pokémon Champion Master and before Ash, Pikachu and his company has finally arrived into the new archipelago. So, please be warned all of you readers, as they may contain spoilers that you'll might as have declined to view. Enjoy.

Chapter 1: Ash's Arrival at Pallet Town

Since having achieved his goal, in which he has become the Kalos Pokémon Champion Master, Ash, along with his company, Delia, Gary, Tracey and Professor Oak, has finally arrived from Kalos to Kanto throughout the Kalos Airport.

"Jolly, good show, Ash." Says Delia to Ash. "Looks that that you've won the Kalos League Conference in a first place."

"Yeah, this means…" Says Tracey to Ash. "That you're now a Kalos Pokémon Champion Master."

"Oh, yes, I'm sure you are!" Says Gary to Ash. "We're proud of you, Ash."

"Congratulations, Ash!" Says Professor Oak to Ash.

"That's great, Ash!" Says Delia, "Now were coming to Pallet Town in order for you, your Pikachu, and all of your other currently owned Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos Pokémon to get your photo taken altogether."

"Thanks, guys." Says Ash to everyone. "That was very nice of me once I have become a Pokémon Master."

Chapter 2: Team Rocket's New Evil Plan

Team Rocket have finally arrived at the Kanto region, only to discover as Giovanni stands near them in anger.

"Jessie, James and Meowth," says Giovanni to Team Rocket. "My regret, but I've got a shame on you."

"But, Giovanni!" Jessie asks.

"What's the matter with us?" James asks.

"Why would you have got a shame on us?" Meowth asks.

"That's because…" Giovanni replies. "You've usually tried, but failed to steal Pikachu in order to give to me because of your clumsy defeat."

"Our apologies." Says Team Rocket.

"It's okay." Giovanni replies, "My regret, but I have such bad news."

"What's the bad news, Giovanni?" Team Rocket ask.

"The bad news is…" Giovanni replies, "That a crowd Kanto and Johto Officer Jennies have arrested all the other Team Rocket members and affiliates than us with tasering them all and all of their Pokémon currently on hand, sentencing them to lives in prison. Why? That's because of their foiled villainous goal?"

"Aw, that's too bad." Team Rocket say.

"So, in anyway, you three…" says Giovanni, "I've got your new evil plan instead of stealing Pikachu."

"What's our new plan instead of stealing Pikachu?" Team Rocket ask.

"We're not sure as of yet." Says Giovanni, "Thanks for asking."

"Yep, you're welcome, Giovanni." Team Rocket say.

"So, come, follow me." Says Giovanni, as he leads Team Rocket into the Team Rocket Headquarters.

Somewhere in the storage room based in the Team Rocket Headquarters where there no other Team Rocket members and affiliates' Pokémon left, Jessie and James of Team Rocket reunite with their old Pokémon stored at the Team Rocket Headquarters' storage room, while Giovanni reunites with all of his Unova Pokémon that Team Rocket gave away to, so that he could keep them as stored.

"Seviper and Yanmega, at last." Says Jessie to Seviper and Yanmega. "I'm back."

"Mime Jr. and Carnivine, at last." Says James to Mime Jr. and Carnivine. "I'm back."

"Woobat, Frillish, Yamask and Amoonguss, at last." Says Giovanni. "I'm back."

James hears his father's voice calling him. "Hey, James." says his father, "Your mother and I are back."

"Mom, Dad, you're back." Says James.

"We've brought you back Growlie, Cacnea and Chimecho." Says James's father.

"Cacnea, who Eterna Gym Leader Gardenia has mailed back to you, has finally evolved into Cacturne." Says James's mother. "So, here they are."

"Oh, Growlie and Chimecho, you're back." Says James. "And Cacnea, you've evolved, good, I'm so proud of you. Thanks, mom. Thanks, dad. That was very nice of you, once you have brought my Growlie, Chimecho and Cacturne back."

"You're welcome." Says James's mother.

"Yep," says James's father. "Your mother and I've got to leave now, good luck."

"Same to you." Says James, as his parents have left to return to their mansion.

"Jessie, James and Meowth, at last." Says Giovanni. "Here, take these Forbidden Machines, and the device."

Okay, Giovanni?" Team Rocket ask. "Now what?"

"Please go on," Giovanni orders. "Just go in the training room, and then teach all of your Pokémon their new Forbidden Machine moves, and then use this device on them all to equip them with their new Protective Move-Proof Mechanical Vests. Oh, and then, once you're done with these, I'll tell you your new evil plan instead of stealing Pikachu. Have you understood?"

"Yes, sir. Giovanni." Team Rocket reply, "We've understood."

"Okay, then." Says Giovanni, "Here you go, then."

Somewhere in the training room, Jessie and James teach all of their following Pokémon to learn their following new Forbidden Machine moves as explained below.
  1. Wobbuffet knows Shatter Beam attack, a move that he uses on his foe to strike a beam at them, shattering to explode them into bits and pieces.
  2. Seviper knows Sand Curse attack, the move that its uses on its foe to zap to explode them into a pile of sand with a beam.
  3. Yanmega knows Bug Zapper, a move that she uses on her Bug-type or Bug-egg group foe to zap to electrocute to burn them into a pile of ashes.
  4. Gourgeist knows Petrify, a move that she uses on her foe to zap to turn them into a stone statue.
  5. Growlie knows Immolate, a move that its uses on its foe to burn them with fire into a pile of ashes.
  6. Cacturne knows Shatter Punch, a move that it uses on its foe to strike a punch at them, shattering them into a pile of ceramic bits and pieces.
  7. Chimecho knows Fairy Curse, a move that it uses on its foe to strike a curse at them, exploding them into a pile of fairy dust.
  8. Mime Jr. knows Electrocute, a move that its uses on its foe to electrocute to burn them into a pile of ashes.
  9. Carnivine knows Weed Curse, a move that its uses on its foe to zap to explode them into a pile of weeds.
  10. Inkay knows Ice Curse, a move that he uses on his foe to freeze to turn them into ice statue.

…And then, they use their device on all of their Pokémon to equip them with their protective move-proof mechanical vests, which protect them as safer from being hit with the other Pokémon's targeting moves.

"We're finished." Team Rocket say to Giovanni.

"Good, you guys." Says Giovanni, "Now, please just listen up in anyway."

"What's up, Giovanni?" Team Rocket ask.

"Instead of stealing Pikachu," Giovanni orders. "Your new evil plan is that you must command all of your Pokémon to use their Forbidden Machine moves on Ash and all of his currently owned Pokémon, including Pikachu, to destroy them all. So that they all can become deceased-but-unrevivable history that become no more. However, the problem is that you must please just watch out for all of Pikachu's Electric-type attacks, because they can cause their mechanical vests to electrocute them to their shocking explosion. Once Pikachu has destroyed all of them, please take them with use to me, and I'll take care of him. Have you understood?"

"Yes, sir, Giovanni," Team Rocket reply, "we've understood."

"Okay, you three." Says Giovanni, "Destroy them all and good luck."

"Thanks, Giovanni." Team Rocket say.

You're welcome." Says Giovanni, as Team Rocket zap away, so that they can pursue to destroy Ash, and all of his currently owned Pokémon, including Pikachu.

Chapter 3: The Final Team Rocket Battle

Ash, Pikachu and all of his currently owned Kalos and reversed Pokémon have received their photo taken from Delia, so that Delia can frame it in order to replace the old one with it as new that she can hang it onto the wall.

During lunchtime, Ash, Clemont, Bonnie, Serena, Delia, Tracey, Gary and Professor Oak are now enjoying their time at picnic, while all of their currently owned Pokémon are now enjoying their time with their Pokémon chow.

"Tomorrow, Ash." says Delia, "We're going to have our party tomorrow."

"Yeah, in order for you to celebrate your Kalos Pokémon Championship Mastery." Says Professor Oak, "You think?"

"Sure, that's fine." Ash says. "I hope to keep of all my currently owned Kalos and reversed Pokémon that I have at Professor Oak's Laboratory."

But unfortunately, Team Rocket arrive in Pallet Town near, Ash, his company, Delia, Gary, Tracy, Professor Oak and all of their currently owned Pokémon to interrupt their lunchtime, saying their motto.

"Prepare for trouble."

"And make it double."

"To protect their world from devastation."

"To unite all people within our nations."

"To denounce the people with truth and love."

"To extend our reach to the stars above."

"Jessie."

"And James."

"Team Rocket blast off at a speed of light."

"Surrender now or prepare to fight."

"Meowth that's right."

"Oh, no, not you three again." Says Ash, "You've been interrupting our lunchtime, and this really makes us mad."

"Oh, yeah, Ash?" Says Jessie. "I guess you're right, but we will not let you and all of your Pokémon go until you have won the battle against us, have you understood us?"

"Oh, yes, I'm sorry." Ash replies, "Um, okay, that's fine. Let's battle shall we?"

"Okay, then, Ash." Team Rocket says, "Here we go!"

As the battle between Ash and Team Rocket begins, Jessie and James of Team Rocket sends out all of their Pokémon on the battlefield, stating "All of you our Pokémon," Team Rocket says, "we choose you all."

"Go on, Noivern." Ash orders Noivern, "Use your Supersonic attack, now".

Noivern uses his Supersonic attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. But sadly, all of Team Rocket's Pokémon are protected as safer from being hit with all of Ash's Pokémon's targeting moves because they wore their vests.

"Sorry, Ash." Says Jessie, "All of our Pokémon have been protected as safer from being hit with all of your Pokémon's targeting moves."

"That's because…" Says James, "We've equipped them all with their protective move-proof mechanical vests."

"And besides", says Meowth, "That's your tough luck."

"Yeah, so go on, Inkay", James orders, "Use your Ice Curse attack, now."

Inkay uses its Ice Curse attack on Noivern to freeze him as solid, turning him into ice statue.

"Shatter Beam attack, Wobbuffet." Jessie orders, "Now."

Wobbuffet uses his Shatter Beam attack on Noivern, as turned into ice statue, to strike a beam on him, shattering him into bits and pieces.

"You idiots." Ash yelled in anger, "You've destroyed Noivern, and this really makes me mad, and that's it I'm about to avenge his demise and destruction. Flying Press attack, Hawlucha, now!"

Hawlucha uses his Flying Press attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon.

However James commands Chimecho, "Fairy Curse attack," he orders, "Chimecho, now!"

Chimecho uses its Fairy Curse attack on Hawlucha to strike a curse at him, exploding him into a pile of Fairy Dust.

"And you've destroyed Hawlucha, too!" Ash yells in anger. "That's even worse you've done this to him, and that's it I'm about to avenge his demise and destruction. Brave Bird attack, Talonflame, now!"

Talonflame uses its Brave Bird attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon.

However, Jessie commands Gourgeist, "Petrify attack, Gourgeist." Jessie orders "Now!"

Gourgeist uses her Petrify attack on Talonflame to zap it, turning it into a stone statue, which collapses to shatter onto the ground as entire apart upon contact into bits and pieces.

"And you've destroyed my Talonflame, too." Says Ash, "And this really makes me as very mad at your as even worse once you've done so. And that its, I'm about to avenge their demise and destruction. Transform Greninja.

Greninja activates to transform itself into its Ash-Greninja form.

"Water Shuriken, Greninja." Ash commands, Now!"

In its Ash-Greninja form, Greninja uses its Water Shuriken attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon.

However, James commands Mime Jr., "Electrocute attack, Mime Jr.," James orders, "now!"

James's Mime Jr. uses its electrocute attack on Greninja, electrocuting to burn it into a pile of ashes.

"And you've destroyed my Greninja in its Ash-Greninja form, too." Yells Ash. "This really makes so excessively mad at you. That's it, I'm about to avenge their demise and destruction."

As listed by order below, Ash activates Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile and Glalie's Mega Evolutions with his Key Stone as ready to use them on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon, and then he tries commanding all of his following Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, Orange Islands and Kanto Pokémon, including their Mega-Evolved form, and besides Pikachu, that they use their following moves on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, all of Team Rocket command all of their following Pokémon that they overuse all of their Forbidden Machine moves on all of Ash's Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, Orange Islands and Kanto Pokémon to destroy them all, besides his very last surviving Pikachu, and this makes Ash's anger at Team Rocket as even worse, and worse, and worse.
  1. Krookodile uses his Aerial Ace attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Inkay uses his Ice Curse attack on him, turning him into ice statue, and then Wobbuffet's uses his Shatter Beam attack on him, exploding him into bits and pieces.
  2. Boldore uses its Rock Blast attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Seviper uses its Sand Curse attack on it, exploding it into a pile of sand.
  3. Palpitoad uses his Mud Shot attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Carnivine uses its Weed Curse attack on him, exploding him into a pile of weeds.
  4. Leavanny uses his Razor Leaf attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Yanmega uses her Bug Zapper attack on him, electrocuting to burn him into a pile of ashes.
  5. Scraggy uses his Focus Blast attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Chimecho uses its Fairy Curse attack on him, exploding him into a pile of fairy dust.
  6. Snivy uses her Leaf Storm attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Growlie uses its Immolate attack on her, burning her with fire into a pile of ashes.
  7. Pignite uses his Flamethrower attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Seviper uses its Sand Curse attack on it, exploding it into a pile of sand.
  8. Oshawott uses his Hydro Pump attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Mime Jr. uses its Electrocute attack on him, electrocuting to burn him into a pile of ashes.
  9. Unfezant uses her Quick Attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Gourgeist uses her Petrify attack on her, turning her into stone statue, which collapses to shatter onto the ground as entirely apart upon contact into bits and pieces.
  10. Gible uses his Dragon Pulse attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Inkay uses his Ice Curse attack on him, turning him into ice statue, and then Wobbuffet's uses his Shatter Beam attack on him, exploding him into bits and pieces.
  11. Gliscor uses its Giga Impact attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Inkay also uses his Ice Curse attack on him, turning him into ice statue, which collapses to shatter onto the ground as entirely apart upon contact into bits and pieces.
  12. Buizel uses his Ice Punch attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Mime Jr. uses its Electrocute attack on him, electrocuting to burn him into a pile of ashes.
  13. Infernape uses its Flamethrower attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Seviper uses its Sand Curse attack on it, exploding it into a pile of sand.
  14. Torterra uses its Leaf Storm attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Inkay also uses his Ice Curse attack on it, turning it into ice statue, and then Wobbuffet's also uses his Shatter Beam attack on it, exploding it into bits and pieces.
  15. Staraptor uses his Brave Bird attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Gourgeist uses her Petrify attack on him, turning him into stone statue, which collapses to shatter onto the ground as entirely apart upon contact into bits and pieces.
  16. Ash activates Glalie's Mega-Evolved form with a Key Stone, and then Glalie uses its Ice Beam attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Growlie uses its Immolate attack on it, burning it with fire into a pile of ashes.
  17. Torkoal uses its Flamethrower attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Gourgeist uses her Petrify attack on him, turning him into stone statue, and then Wobbuffet uses his Shatter Beam attack on it, exploding it into a bits and pieces.
  18. Corphish uses its Bubblebeam attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Mime Jr. uses its Electrocute attack on it, electrocuting to burn it into a pile of ashes.
  19. Ash activates Sceptile's Mega-Evolved form with a Key Stone, and then Sceptile uses its Leaf Storm attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Inkay also uses his Ice Curse attack on him, turning him into ice statue, and then Wobbuffet's also uses his Shatter Beam attack on him, exploding him into bits and pieces.
  20. Swellow uses its Aerial Ace attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Gourgeist uses her Petrify attack on it, turning it into stone statue, which collapses to shatter onto the ground as entirely apart upon contact into bits and pieces.
  21. Donphan uses its Rollout attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Inkay uses his Ice Curse attack on him, turning him into ice statue, and then Wobbuffet's uses his Shatter Beam attack on him, exploding him into bits and pieces.
  22. Noctowl uses its Sky Attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Gourgeist uses her Petrify attack on its, turning it into stone statue, which collapses to shatter onto the ground as entirely apart upon contact into bits and pieces.
  23. Totodile uses its Water Gun attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Mime Jr. uses its Electrocute attack on it, electrocuting to burn it into a pile of ashes.
  24. Quilava uses its Flamethrower attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Gourgeist uses her Petrify attack on him, turning him into stone statue, and then Wobbuffet uses his Shatter Beam attack on it, exploding it into a bits and pieces.
  25. Bayleef uses her Razor Leaf attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Growlie uses its Immolate attack on her, burning her with fire into a pile of ashes.
  26. Ash activates Heracross's Mega-Evolved form with a Key Stone, and then Heracross uses its Megahorn attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Yanmega uses her Bug Zapper attack on him, electrocuting to burn him into a pile of ashes.
  27. Snorlax uses its Hyper Beam attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Cacturne uses its Shatter Punch attack on it, punching to shatter it into ceramic bits and pieces.
  28. All of 30 Tauros use their Take Down attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Cacturne uses its Shatter Punch attack on them all, punching to shatter them all into ceramic bits and pieces.
  29. Muk uses its Body Slam attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Seviper uses its Sand Curse attack on it, exploding it into a pile of sand.
  30. Primeape uses its Thrash attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Chimecho uses its Fairy Curse attack on it, exploding it into a pile of fairy dust.
  31. Kingler uses its Water Gun attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Mime Jr. uses its Electrocute attack on it, electrocuting to burn it into a pile of ashes.
  32. Squirtle uses its Water Gun attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Mime Jr. uses its Electrocute attack on it, electrocuting to burn it into a pile of ashes.
  33. Ash activates Charizard's Mega-Evolved form with a Key Stone, and then Charizard uses its Flamethrower attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Gourgeist uses her Petrify attack on him, turning him into stone statue, and then Wobbuffet uses his Shatter Beam attack on it, exploding it into a bits and pieces.
  34. Bulbasaur uses its Razor Leaf attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon. However, Growlie uses its Immolate attack on it, burning it with fire into a pile of ashes.

"Last one of your Pokémon that we destroy," says Jesssie, "and that's it, we're about to destroy you, and then you're about to die, Ash, die in anyway."

"And then…" says James, "so that you guys are now about to become deceased, history, and no more."

"Yeah," says Meowth, "so farewell to you, then, Ash, and you'll become deceased-but-unrevivable history that become no more, so farewell to you, then, and you'll never come back. Never, ever."

"No," Ash yells in anger, "Last one of my Pokémon that you destroy, that's it. I'm not about to die, I'm about to avenge their demise and destruction. You're in big trouble.

"What?" Team Rocket ask in astonishment. "You mean that you're gonna avenge the demise and destruction to all of your Pokémon as our destroyed victims instead of dying."

"Yep, I guess you're right." Says Ash, "I'm about to manage to defeat you by commanding Pikachu that he uses his Thunderbolt attack on all of your Pokémon."

"You are?" Team Rocket ask.

"Yes I am." Says Ash. "Okay, then, Pikachu. Your turn in anyway."

"Pi?" Pikachu asks.

"Yeah, you." Says Ash, "Go on, Pikachu. What are you waiting for? Just use your Thunderbolt attack, now!"

And then finally, at last. As the only very last surviving one of Ash's Pokémon, Pikachu uses his Thunderbolt attack on all of Team Rocket's Pokémon, causing Team Rocket to cry, "NOOOOO!" Team Rocket cry.

Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack causes all of Team Rocket's Pokémon's vests to electrocute them to their shocking explosion into a gigantic black puff of smoke, and this sends Team Rocket off flying in the sky.

"You twerp!" Says Jessie, "How dare you!"

"You've destroyed all of our Pokémon!" Says James, "We're finished with you!"

"And we're too weak!" Says Meowth.

"You've won!" Team Rocket yelled.

"Yay, success!" Ash cheers, "I've made it, I've managed to defeat the entire Team Rocket, I've won, hurrah, wahoo, ha-ha!"

"You've won the battle on Team Rocket, bravo!" Delia cheers.

"Well, done, then, Ash!" Professor Oak cheers.

But sadly, he looked down below to the piles, bit and pieces.

"Oh, no! All of my currently owned Pokémon, besides Pikachu!" Ash cried, "They've died, Team Rocket's destroyed victims, and I was gonna keep them all at Professor Oak's Laboratory! No, no, no! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Ash has yelled out his echo from the Planet Pokémon World through the sky in dismay. He feels upset by whimpering over the demise and destruction to all of his currently owned Pokémon as Team Rocket's destroyed, stating "Now look at what those stupid Team Rocket have done towards all of my other currently owned Pokémon than my very last surviving Pikachu." Says Ash. "So, why would they've done it? Oh, why would they've done it? Just to make them as deceased-but-unrevivable history, that have become no more? Oh, well."

"What, Ash?" Delia asks, "What went wrong with them?"

"Yeah," says Professor Oak, "What would Team Rocket have done towards all your currently owned Pokémon, besides Pikachu?"

"I regret." Says Ash in dismay, "I was planning on keeping all of my currently owned Pokémon than my Pikachu at Professor Oak's Laboratory. But sadly, I was so very excessively mad at those stupid Team Rocket. Why? This is because of the fact that they've been overusing all of their currently owned Pokémon to destroy them all, besides my very last surviving Pikachu, and this has really made me so excessively mad. And this is it, I've always had quite enough of those foolish Team Rocket following my trail, using trying to steal my Pikachu. I don't believe that it's happening to them. Oh, boy. What idiots they are!"

"Oh, Ash." Says Delia, "Those poor things!"

"Well, Ash?" Says Professor Oak, "That's too bad!"

"Yup, I guess you're right." Says ash in his whimpering dismay, "Please, guys. I wish that all of my currently owned Pokémon as Team Rocket's destroyed victims were revived."

"But sadly, it's too late now." Says Professor Oak, "We're so sorry to say that they can't be revived anymore."

"Because," Delia says, "They've been destroyed into piles, bits and pieces."

"And we're going to miss all of them." Says Professor Oak, "And besides, you'll have to live without them, and that's our tough luck."

"Oh, well." Says Ash, "Looks like I no longer own many of my own Pokémon, besides Pikachu."

Chapter 4: Team Rocket & Giovanni Arrested!

Team Rocket awaken to their consciousness, only to discover as a group of Officer Jennies have finally arrive at them in anger.

"What?" Team Rocket ask, "What's going on with us, what have three done?"

"So, then, you three." The first one of the Officer Jennies states. "Having finished off all of Ash's currently owned Pokémon, besides Pikachu, as the very last surviving one of them, weren't you?"

"Oh, yeah." Team Rocket replied. "We've done this."

"Alrighty, you three." The second one of the Officer Jennies states. "You are now under arrest."

"Why?" The third one of the Officer Jennies states. "This is because of whatever you've done towards all of Ash's currently owned Pokémon, besides Pikachu."

"What?! No way, Officers!" Team Rocket yelled in anger, "You shouldn't be able to arrest us 'cause we're no suspects, but we're innocents, can you?

"Actually, yes, we should." The one of the Officer Jennies states. "Because you're no innocents, you're our arrested suspects of your crime that you've just committed."

"Oh, yeah." Team Rocket yelled, "Where about to beat you down because of arresting us, and then we're about to avenge the demise and destruction to all of our currently owned Pokémon!"

Team Rocket stampedes towards the Officer Jennies, pouncing onto them. However, the Officer Jennies taser Team Rocket to their unconsciousness again. They handcuff them, stating to them. "I've caught you as red-handed, so that we're about to put you into the police van, so let's go."

The Officer Jennies put Team Rocket into the van, where it has been revealed as they've also arrested Giovanni earlier, and then they close the door to the police van.

Team Rocket and Giovanni are now sentenced to life in prison.

"It's you Giovanni." Team Rocket says.

"Yep, it's me, Giovanni." Giovanni replies.

"Are you okay, Giovanni?" Team Rocket ask.

"No, I'm not okay, you know." Giovanni also replies with his flashback as shown. "And besides, the Officer Jennies have arrested me with tasering me, Persian, and all of my currently owned Unova Pokémon to our unconsciousness. Why? So, that's because my villainous master plan has been both thwarted and foiled."

"That's too bad." Says Jessie.

"We've overused all of our Pokémon to destroy all of Ash's currently owned Pokémon, besides his very last surviving Pikachu." Says James.

"However, Ash has defeated us by command Pikachu to use his Thunderbolt attack, causing their vests to electrocute all of our Pokémon to their shocking explosion, sending us flying into the sky."

"And we've been now arrested for whatever we've done to them." Team Rocket say.

"We'll that's too bad."

My parents are concerned about me being sentenced to life in prison I'm afraid." Says James.

The entire Team Rocket Headquarters and Academy are shown as now condemned and abandoned right after the entire Team Rocket organization's dissolution.

While, the Officer Jennies have surround the piles, bits and pieces from the demise destruction to all of Ash's Pokémon with the uncrossable police line tags, while the Kanto News anchorwoman take a report about Team Rocket's organization's disbandment, and the downfall to all of Ash's other currently owned Pokémon than his very last surviving Pikachu, stating, "Hey, there!" the anchorwoman reports, "So, this the Kanto TV News Anchorwoman, we've interrupted this program for our good and bad news. Our good news is that the entire Team Rocket organization have now disbanded itself by all of the Team Rocket members and affiliates, including, Jessie, James, Meowth and Giovanni, becoming sentenced to life in prison, including both the Team Rocket Headquarters and Academy has now condemned and abandoned. Why? Don't worry, you guys. This is because of their villainous goal that have been thwarted and foiled. But sadly, our bad news is that Team Rocket have been arrested, and then sentenced to life in prison. Why? This is because they've overused all of their currently owned Pokémon to destroy Ash's other currently owned Pokémon than his very last surviving Pikachu, causing them to no longer be revived as result, while all of Team Rocket's Pokémon have sadly died, Pikachu electrocuted and exploded victims into a gigantic wafting black puffs of smoke. So, Ash Ketchum, at last. Are you okay?"

"Yep," says Ash. "I'm okay now, you know?"

"Okay, that's good." Says the anchorwoman, "So, besides Pikachu, what kinds of all of your currently owned Pokémon would Team Rocket have done to?"

"Besides Pikachu," says Ash. "I was so mad at those stupid Team Rocket. Why? This is because of having destroyed too many of all of my currently owned Pokémon, including Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Kingler, Primeape, Muk, and all my thirty Tauros from the Kanto region, Snorlax as the only one of my Pokémon from the Orange Islands, Heracross, Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Noctowl as the only one of them as a Shiny Pokémon, and Donphan from the Johto region, Swellow, Sceptile, Corphish, Torkoal and Glalie from the Hoenn, Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Buizel, Gliscor and Gible from the Sinnoh region, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore and sunglasses-wearing Krookodile from the Unova region, and Greninja, Talonflame, Hawlucha and Noivern from the Kalos region, that's all of my late Pokémon that I they've destroyed."

"Yep, the anchorwoman has stated. "Looks like we've identified the all Ash's late Pokémon as Team Rocket's destroyed victims." "They are now going to be buried into the graves somewhere at the Kanto Burial House of Memories, the cemetery located in Lavender Town. So, this is the Kanto TV News Anchorwoman signing off."

Chapter 5: The Day That Everything Ends Well

Tomorrow morning, Ash, his company and his mother are now eating their breakfast. Delia hears a doorbell ringing.

"Okay, I'm coming." Says Delia, and then she arrives that the door, opening it. She finds out that there a mail carrier.

"Yeah, sir? This is Delia Ketchum." Delia says, "Is there anything that goes on here?"

"Sure, Delia." A mail carrier says, "I've got delivery from Giovanni to your son Ash Ketchum. So here you go."

A mail carrier hands Giovanni's letter to Ash to her.

"Oh, thanks, sir." Says Delia.

"You're welcome." Says the mail carrier.

"Look, Ash." Says Delia to Ash. "Giovanni have sent you his letter."

"Thanks, mom." Says Ash.

"You're welcome." Says Delia.

Ash opens to read Giovanni's letter to him, which says:

Our regret, Ash Ketchum

We have such good news. Our good news is that the Officer Jennies have arrested me, Jessie, James, Meowth and all of the other Team Rocket members and affiliates with tasering us and all of our currently owned Pokémon, and then we're now sentenced to life in prison. Why? This is because our villainous goal has foiled with the entire Team Rocket Headquarters and Academy, as now condemned and abandoned. My apology, but I have ordered Team Rocket to steal Pikachu, but sadly, they reason they usually tried but failed is because of their clumsy defeat. My another apology, I have instead sent Team Rocket onto their new evil plan, which is to overuse all of their Pokémon to destroy all of your Pokémon, so that the purpose is to make them as deceased-but-unrevivable history that become no more. But sadly, they're already arrested and then sentenced to life in prison as result. Once you'd've had quite enough of Team Rocket following your trail, stealing other innocent Pokémon, usually include your Pikachu, okay that's good, then. So, One thing to remember, absolutely no more Team Rocket will come and follow your trail, using trying to steal other innocent Pokémon, usually include Pikachu, beyond this point. So, farewell to you and your Pikachu, and I'll really miss you. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Giovanni of his Team Rocket Organization

P.S.
Another thing to remember, I hope you take good care of your Pikachu, but you can never forget about him, and you can never pay for him either, so please, have a nice time, and good luck.

"Yep," Ash chuckles, "Looks like that the Team Rocket organization have been disbanded."

"Later this morning", says Delia to Ash and his company. "We're going to be visiting all the graves to all of your late Pokémon, especially as Team Rocket's destroyed victims."

"Okay, mother." Says Ash.

Later this morning, Ash, Pikachu, Clemont, Bonnie, Serena, Delia, Tracey, Gary and Professor Oak have finally arrived to the Kanto Burial House of Memories, the cemetery based in Lavender Town, in which Ash visits the grave to all of his late Pokémon, especially as Team Rocket's destroyed victims.

Somewhere back in Pallet Town, Ash sees a ghostly hand touching his left shoulder, only to discover from behind as all of his late Pokémon as Team Rocket's destroyed victims have returned as their spirits.

"Oh, there you. All of you my late Pokémon, huh?" says Ash.

All of Ash's late Pokémon's spirits nod their heads.

"Whoa, all your my friends and partners, you back." Ash cheers, and then he and all of his late Pokémon's spirits hug each other in joy.

"Hey, guys." Says Ash to all of his late Pokémon's spirits. "Want to join my party for my own celebration of my Kalos Pokémon Championship Mastery, which is from winning the Kalos League Conference in the first place?"

Ash has offered to let all of his late Pokémon's spirits join his party. And yes, all of Ash's Pokémon also nod their heads in agreement.

"Okay, then." Says Ash.

As the party for Ash's celebration of his Kalos Pokémon Championship Mastery begins, everyone and every Pokémon throws are party in which he danced, play games, and ate lunch.

Right after the party, Ash says to all of his late Pokémon's spirits. "Farewell, all of you my friends and partners, I'll really miss you all, and good luck."

Ash, Clemont, Bonnie, Serena, Delia, Tracey, Gary and Professor Oak have waved to bid their farewell to all of Ash's late Pokémon's spirits so that all of Ash's late Pokémon's spirits fly to fade away in the sky as no more, and then they all never make a comeback for their revival.

Back in the Ketchum Residence, Delia gives Ash and his company and offer, asking them, "So, then Ash." Says Delia, "Your long-missing dad is still in the new archipelago. So, want to head off onto your new journey, don't you?"

"Sure, I will." Says Ash.

"Okay." Says Delia.

"My Pikachu, my company, and I are about to head off onto our new journey into the new archipelago in order to still meet up to reunite with him." Says Ash to his mother, "Bye-bye mother, and good luck."

"Bye-bye, honey." Says Delia.

And so, this is the end of the episode, as Ash, Pikachu, and his company are now heading off onto their new journey in the new archipelago throughout the Kanto Airport, to still meet up to reunite with his father.

Post-Credit Scene

Delia has framed her new photo of Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, and all of his other Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos Pokémon before destruction by Team Rocket, replacing her old photo with it as new, hanging it onto the wall. Back in the prison, an Officer Jenny opens the prison door, and she says to James. "James of ex-Team Rocket." She says, "Your parents are concern over your life imprisonment our shame on you, as they have to take you home with him. So, please just absolutely no more performing illegal things at all, like you guys have done to all of Ash's currently owned Pokémon, or else, have you understood?"

"Sure, I've understand." Says James.

"James, sonny, at last, are you okay." James's father asks.

"Yeah, we were concerned in our shame on you over your life imprisonment…" James's mother says, "…As we have decided to take your home with us."

"My apology." Says James to his parents.

"Okay, James." Says Father, "That's good."

"Okay, Officer Jennies." Says the Officer Jenny to the other Officer Jennies. "We'll release James from the prison, and we'll let him go, so that he can return to his home with him, while Jessie and Meowth and Giovanni shall remain in the prison for good."

Jessie and Meowth of ex-Team Rocket and Giovanni hugs James with their sad eyes tearing, and their nose sniffing, bidding their farewell to James.

"Farewell to you, then, James." Says Jessie.

"We'll be missing you, James." Says Meowth.

"And good luck, James." Says Giovanni.

And so, this is the end of the episode, as the Officer Jenny then closes to lock the prison door, so that Jessie, Meowth and Giovanni remains in the prison for good, while James returns to his home with his parents.

The End

Please let me know once you have general comments and/or suggestions on this fanfic that I wrote, and once you've thought that the episode that I've just made up was too violent and/or too inappropriate for the TV-Y7 rating, and what it was rated by the TV Parental Guidelines (American TV content rating system) because of the reason, and how to make the episode as less violent and less inappropriate in order it to still get the TV-Y7 rating. Good luck. ;)

Last edited:
Back