• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter // Fan Club

Guy

just a guy
Years
I assume they still are, because if I remember correctly, someone said they'd be sending it till the end of the month. Plus, not everyone who found the Magical Quill has received their Pottermore e-mail yet, so I figure they're still being sent out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
"We are nearing the end of September and the culmination of the Beta period that we outlined back in July. We had hoped to send out Welcome emails to all our Beta testers by this stage but, due to the phenomenal amount of activity and interaction taking place on Pottermore over the past few weeks, we have had to balance the number of Beta users against the performance and stability of the site. As a result, we still have Welcome emails to send out. We are hoping to send out the remaining emails over the next few days and we will be updating this blog again on Monday."
-- Accessing Pottermore @ Pottermore Insider

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Eh, whatever. At this point there's really nothing worth going there early for. Everyone else who is interested enough in Harry Potter to sign up early has already seen it all anyway. The whole point of signing up early was to see things first and share in the excitement with the other hardcore fans - but really, what's the difference if you only get to go in less than a week before the grand opening anyway?

One month ago:
"I GOT INTO POTTERMORE, I'M A SLYTHERIN AND I HAVE A DRAGON HEARTSTRING WAND!"
"WHOA THAT'S AWESOME! I'M A HUFFLEPUFF AND I MADE SOME POTIONS!"
"WOW.."

Today:
"I GOT INTO POTTERMORE, I'M A SLYTHERIN AND I HAVE A DRAGON HEARTSTRING WAND!"
"Cool story bro."

I might as well have just signed up in October lol. I mean, it's noone's fault - technical difficulties happen - it's just disappointing is all.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I didn't have a computer to access Pottermore with when they had given certain people access, so I never got to sign up. Hopefully I will in October, though. Let's hope I check my e-mail quickly (though I'm not sure that they're sending out e-mails).

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
People who are already "exhausted" or "tired" of what they see on Pottermore have very little patience.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
People who are already "exhausted" or "tired" of what they see on Pottermore have very little patience.

I do tend to have very little patience. But you must admit - there's isn't much else to do after potions and the first book.

Not until CoS is released, at least

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I probably have mine already, but I can't be bothered to check. Life is really making me busy these past few days...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Yeah I got mine, finally. Waiting so long took a lot of the excitement out of Pottermore though, as did getting sorted into Slytherin against my will.

I'm GoldHeart78, if anybody wants to add me. I'm sure I'll get my enthusiasm back eventually :)

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
So guys, anything to talk about BESIDES Pottermore? Harry Potter isn't all about Pottermore after all...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
How about that live webchat that happened a few days ago with Tom Felton, Julie Walters, Bonnie Wright, Nat Tena, Oliver Phelps, James Phelps and Warwick Davis on Twitter?

Back