• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Ohhhhh you mean that game.

Yeah, Skarmory is hard :( I just suggest keep on fighting it, still. If you don't want the hassle, Makuhita Dojo is a great place to spam your levels.

Years
I have all the PMD but I get so frustrated with the bosses close to the end I never finish. *sigh* Also, I felt kinda ripped of with Explorers:Sky due to the fact that it started off like Explorers:Time

droomph

weeb
Years
Well, you have to admit getting about 2 hrs of new gameplay isn't that much of a rip off like the 3rd games (emerald, platinum, etc)

Plus, there's still the same graphical renovations that the 3rd games get. Though with BW2 it's getting better.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'd be shocked if someone didn't say Ninetales.

droomph

weeb
Years
Masquerain is stoooopid

well actually only because it isn't Water type, unlike Surskit.

But ninetales doesn't learn any new moves, stoooopid

But Ninetales is prettier so I'd have to go with her.

tl;dr I have bad grammar and stuff and I like Ninetales better.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I want to say Masquerain. I really do, and I'm not lying about it either. .__.

I mean sure, compared to Ninetails it isn't much, but I still find it adorable. ;o;

Though truth be told, I'm going with Ninetails in the end because it's grace outshines all~

Ralts Love

#1 Ralts Fan
Years
Funny Video

/watch?v=e_gPZGiV_m8&feature=g-high-rec

Hey everyone, I've been going around Youtube and found these guys, they're pretty funny. They usually make gameplay/commentary, but here is an animated sketch from one of their videos.

WARNING: Does contain minor amounts of strong language, I'd recommend that you be 15+ to watch, however it is up to you.

It is Pokemon related.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I can't imagine why or which Pokemon honestly need every stats to the point that you don't want to raise another though...

Batel

A nothing.
Years
It does feel kinda terrible to hatch a pokemon and then chuck it into the adjacent field just because you got the wrong nature, doesn't it?

I'm sorry Swablu... T^T

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think Masquerain is pretty cool, but I'd definitely choose Ninetales over it. :3 Ninetales would totally burn that bug to a crisp.

Only until it lets out a Hydro Pump and douses that flame completely ;3 Although I still have doubts if it'd knock out a Ninetails in one hit, Masquerain really didn't get lucky in the stats department :(

Years
Only until it lets out a Hydro Pump and douses that flame completely ;3 Although I still have doubts if it'd knock out a Ninetails in one hit, Masquerain really didn't get lucky in the stats department :(

It does have an interesting movepool though, I have one in Black that knows Scald, Ice Beam and Shadow Ball.

Even though it doesn't have the stats, it does at least get some interesting moves. And like the other butterfly and moth-based Pokemon, it gets Quiver Dance to make up for those lackluster stats.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

It's not very possible that Masquerain could OHKO Ninetails using Hydro Pump as it doesn't get STAB from it not being a Water type as well as from Ninetail's special defence to be generally quite high. Not saying completely impossible though; it could happen. :)

I've never used Masquerain before, probably because I don't really prefer Bug-types on my team. (Volcarona and maybe Galvantula's an exception!) Based on what I've read, its stats are not really notable..so I don't think I'll ever be using it. It depends on the individual, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back