• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Well i guess adding all that would make it have too much extra but i guess i just like imagining =/ well mainly because i dont really like D/P/P hero,rival and girl sprite too much.

Atomic Reactor

I thought it was cerulean...

hking: Yes, he'll post the download link here. Otherwise it would have been pointless for him to have made a thread here.

The game looks real nice. Keep up the good work.
Are you looking for a new hero sprite? Cause I may be able to make one for you.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
You get mistys badge in viridian city?
I thought it was cerulean...

hking: Yes, he'll post the download link here. Otherwise it would have been pointless for him to have made a thread here.

The game looks real nice. Keep up the good work.
Are you looking for a new hero sprite? Cause I may be able to make one for you.

Ooooops XD I was doing this late in the night, so I guess my concentration slipped (regarding Misty's details). It's an easy fix too. D'oh!

And yea...I don't want to keep the platinum hero sprites, so I would need a custom one, but I can't seem to find people that could make a custom hero sprite and his/her OW in D/P style.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
hello i make a hero sprite but it's not good i just edit the normal dp character

i can't put it here because it says i need to post more than 15

so that's why im sending this, :(

so now im going to try to send the url

oooops still error. well just another try

Last edited:
Years
This looks amazing! The graphics are excellent! If you're ever in need of someone to do some grunt work to keep things moving, I'd be more than happy to do it.

Also, if you've got a concept for the hero sprites in mind, I might be able to take a crack at them, too.

Atomic Reactor

Yeah, give us a rough idea of what you want. I'm sure between the 2 of us, we can get something done for ya.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Why don't you have a crack at the running, biking and surfing sprite from the new HG/SS hero?
mio3lt.png

(the charset was made by ryushin5)

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
what kind of file is this? is it ____.exe or what?

i wish i can have a copy of this of nds file

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
what kind of file is this? is it ____.exe or what?

i wish i can have a copy of this of nds file

Don't you get it? This is not a retarded hack. It will never be compatible with the DS and you will never be able to play it on a ds or an emulator. It's a standard computer file (aka .exe) and everybody stop worrying on how you will play it. I will include everything needed and also a readme file that you must read, because it contains valuable information and a serial key hidded within it that you need to enter or you won't be able to play it (this is my method to ensure that everyone will read the readme file).

And I really couldn't care less how and when people want me to realease this. Now stop debating about how and when this game is going to be released.

Why don't you have a crack at the running, biking and surfing sprite from the new HG/SS hero?
mio3lt.png

(the charset was made by ryushin5)

I really don't want to use the HG SS character as a hero. I have included Gold in few of the main plots already and still am debating if he should be your main rival. I'm still waiting for MaGiXieN for the hero concepts, but hasn't replied to me in a week.

Atomic Reactor

Ahh, good. I didn't want you to use Gold as the hero lol.
So you have a concept in the making? I can probably make it. PM it to me when its done. Or post here i suppose.

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
awww T_T i was hoping the hg/ss hero would be in it T_T well the hg/ss version of him is a bit odd....but a rival is not bad i suppose =/. It would be cool having all the female male and rivals from each version being your rivals while your in the other regions.

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Nice! those look GREAT. Especially the tiles. The sprite are very good as well. The only problems I can see is a little awkwardness on part of the two legendary's sprites. For example, Groundon's pupils/eyes are different sizes.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Nice! those look GREAT. Especially the tiles. The sprite are very good as well. The only problems I can see is a little awkwardness on part of the two legendary's sprites. For example, Groundon's pupils/eyes are different sizes.

Yeah I know, they are badly pixelated. But these sprites are just temporary. I already got some better ones, but haven't put them into RMXP format yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back