• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Side-kick thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
You can tell Im bored, but sure, Ill sign up. DOnt believe anything DAC says, hes evil am Not. Im just bored. I have three hours before i can leave this room >_<

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Or just because Alexiz is a mod? o_o?
Why not DAC? We're both the same person... *mind games*

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
yeah sure! if you're friends with someone and you want to be their side kick or you want them to be your side kick go and ask ^_^

Side kicks:
Jolty>ELiana
Billybob>Alexis

Side kicks: 2

mvtm

Years
lol. I think he wants the mod account. Have anyone heard something like if you have a rival stronger than you , the most wise thing to do is to make it a friend . Its like something like that anyways

Guys we need a list . Yep list

Of *thinks* Un-Sided Peeps!

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Someone! I need an Evil Sidekick to Aid in my conquest of PC! And the World! *Evil laughter*

DarkAvengerCobra

Dark Hacking Inc. Founder
Years
Wow! Alex you got bummed out.
Hey thanks for letting me use your account, somehow my otehr oen is messed up, yeah its Fabio. lol
We are still inside the hotel and Alex said I can make this accoutn for now, although its his, I can use it to log on. Since mine is not working. God this room has no food now.
BB likes a mod better? o_O

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
YAY! I got Credit for the evil sidekicks! Now I just need an evil sidekick!

mvtm

Years
*sits bored on the other corner* Anyone wants to be my Sidekick??.

I am good girl so you wont get in trouble being my sidekick. ^^

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
I'm Blue's sidekick now.He agreeded to a PM.Also,i may switch accounts to my new account,Carlito.I'm not sure yet.

mvtm

Years
lol Congrats Billy and Blue!!

Side-kicks:
Jolty>Eliana
billybob>Blue

Side kicks: 2

and intraduceing! (credit to FE XD)
Evil side-kicks:

side kicks: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.