• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype was caught off guard when Thyme mentioned something along the lines of Duster and Snype. He turned red a bit, completely stunned by the assumption. Heck he nearly fell off of the window in reaction. Thyme must have been joking with him... she must have been. It sure got Snype going a little bit.

"W-w-whaaaa? W...woah there! Always what? Duster's just a fun little friend you know? That's all... Hehe... ohhh I see. This is some fun little joke eh? No worries Thyme. Your all I got my eyes on." Snype said poking her nose lightly, giving off his signature smile.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith:

This was the response he figured he'd get so he just smiled and laughed a bit at it. "Figure you'd act this way," He laughed as he then looked to his bag and smiled.

"But your emotions towards me don't matter as you should be kind to me because if you don't you never know what might happen," He said with a evil tune. "Ever heard of karma? You seem to act as if you are better than me in the way that I have done something you justify as bad. All I did was get a tad curious and then I was attacked out of the blue," He added as he then bowed to her. "Have a nice day miss," Now he was gone, he had went to the other side of the boat and was looking back to the island that they had just left.

One day he'd own that island, one day he'd own all of Kanto! Yes! World domination sounded so sweet.

Vincent:

Vince noticed Sel from up in the air talking with some red haired kid. That must have been Calnith! Xack really wanted to give that kid a mouthful but decided it might not be the best time to get into a fight with the condition he's in. He then pointed to Sel and Blitz flew down next to the boat near the girl.

"Hello there Selene how's it going!?" He exclaimed as Blitz cruised next to the boat. He could also hear other kids talking about how they wanted a ride.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

"I am not stuck! I just don't want to get up right now! Can't I be lazy from time to time?" Bri protested with a large smile on his face. He yawned and patted Bouncy, who turned and began drooling on him as she slept. Great, now he'd need to change his shirt. Aw well, such was a hazard of having a baby sleeping on you. At least she hadn't thrown up on him yet. Still, he wondered where Duster had run off to.

Duster

Duster reached where Selene was, but the guy that hurt Thyme had already left. Seems Vince was there trying to talk with her. He smelled angry about something, or just distressed in geheral. Nova would have known the difference. But those two weren't the ones she was following. She wanted to talk to this guy, find out why he had hurt Thyme, and maybe get a little bit of revenge for her and Bri. So she followed his scent to another part of the ship. She didn't see anyone else there. This was bad. Maybe she should just leave now before she was spotted. Yeah, that would be best. She turned and began silently making her way back towards Bri, or maybe something good to eat. That's when she slipped on a slipped drink and fell on her face.

"Oof!" she grunted. She got back to her feet and continued slowly trying to leave this guy in peace.

Thyme

"Really? Then why are you turning red?" Thyme said, still laughing at the whole scene. She leaned in on him and gave him an inquisitive and knowing look. Maybe she shouldn't mess with him so much. But, this was a far better way to get him back for scaring Bri than Attract had ever been! And, he was a joker, surely he could understand. She just had to make sure she didn't take the joke too far. But that wasn't an issue here. She was growing bored with it. She'd wait for his response, and then drop it.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
"Nuh-not shuh-sure thah-thah-that wuh-was whuh-hat she meh-meh-meant," Skye commented, gently petting Pala's head. He wasn't quite sure what the bear was dreaming about. She sure seemed excited though, her paws moving like she was running. Ellie grinned and began to chase her fluffy tail around slowly. This motion was a useful one, so she kept it up until she got dizzy and fell over. Rama cackled at her.

Ciel blinked at Bri. "Chika's weird too..." he offered, attempting to explain. Thinking it hadn't worked, he gave up and laid back against the side of the boat. The rocking waves felt rather calming. Skye turned Rei's Pokeball over and over in his hand. He wanted to let her out to swim but he believed that would get him in trouble. Too bad. She would like it. She had wanted to sing and swim all day. Poor Lapras. Skye put her Pokeball down and rested his fingers around the jewel. He began to try and calm himself down. The last thing SKye wanted to do was make a fool of himself in one of these fancy places. No need for more rumors.

Megaman765

Years
Snype turned to her nervously once more. "R...red? Wha... O...oh! erm.." Snype tried to cover it up. She was sure getting to him. Even though Snype knew it was mostly a joke, he still couldn't help but be emberessed. "Aw comon your makin me blush you little joker!" Snype said cheerfully, while putting his arm around Thyme.

"Heh, the day Duster gets the hots for me is the day the whole world flips upside down. kehehe. That would really awkward! Good thing she's not the jealous type. Though of course, Your the only one for me Thyme. Kehehe... no lie." Snype said happily, nuzzling her a little.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(Here guys, have a joint post. Will not quite be done until the ensuing battle is over, but this is an update.)

Valorie

"Well, a bunch really! Like, seriously. A lot." She seemed slightly frurstrated as she said that. Given, she had had enough money on her that was supposed to have been able to last her an entire year, and it wasn't as if her parents never accounted for the fact she might want to buy TMs. She had just been taught from a young age that managing money was important and thus had learned to stress about spending a lot. Suddenly, a thought occured to her. It made her cheeks flush but... Honestly? She was ready to take a risk. She just sort of let go of Mark's hand after a moment and moved her arm around his back, side-hugging him lightly. She was nervous even as she did so, and it was about all she could muster, but she quite desired it.

Mark

Mark noticed that Val let go of his hand. Did he say something wrong? He was quickly corrected when Valorie decided to pull Mark into a side hug. Wonder what brought her into doing that... but nonetheless, Mark was happy about it... so smiled and slowly put his arm around Valorie in the same fashion. He was rather nervous himself... the last time they had been this close was when they were at the beach. But that wasn't exactly a pleasent day for Mark, what with all of the drowning and everything. He let off a small smile.

Outside in the deck Professor Oak gave off his announcement about going to the HoTa Expo. It seemed exciting. He turned his head to Val and smiled again. He was so tempted to tell her how he felt right there and now... it was rather crowded so he wasn't sure how he was going to put it if they were there...

"Um... this is just me thinking out loud but um... you look cute without your beanie...erm... I mean... you still look fine with your beanie and all! Well... you know... eh heh..." Mark said nervously, hoping that would lead somewhere... he blushed for a moment.

Valorie

Valorie felt Mark put his arm around her and foudn herself smiling. He'd accepted it. She was a happy camper, for the time being, her mind temporarily taken off the world around her. Because screw the rest of the world she had hugs from a cute boy. She casually leaned her head against him when he commented on her looking cute. "Thanks..." Words were a bit lost to her now. She was mostly content to enjoy the moment. Yet...

MacKenzie

Meanwhile, MacKenzie was pretty surprised. Were they hugging? As she approached she just sort of considered the implications. Did... she already have a boyfriend? That would be awkward as all heck. It wold also explain why Selene had gotten so angry. Yet... she had to be sure, even if it meant making a jerk out of herself by showing a complete lack of tact. She would step within view of the two, on Mark's side of the hugging. She was looking straight ahead, out at the water. Yet, let there be no mistake. She was there to see them. "Hi guys." She spoke in a familiar tone as if both of them already knew her.

Mark

Mark looked to his side and noticed a fairly familiar girl... It slightly scared him since she seemed to pop out of nowhere. He didn't let go of Valorie though... nothing to be ashamed of after all. Though Mark remembered seeing her one time in the Pokemon Center, he couldn't quite remember her name. Actually... now that he put his finger on it, this was the same girl that just got a boy to kiss her butt. Now it just got awkward.

"Hi um... sorry... what was your name again?" Mark asked. Valorie was leaning her head on him... at least she seemed comfy but he wasn't sure how she would react to MacKenzie being there.

Valorie

Valorie looked up, still hugging Mark but ceasing to lazily lean her head on him. It was that weird girl. The one who did weird things and kinda unnerved her based on her ability to read Valorie's face. She immediately became uncomfortable. Mark might notice her tense slightly. "..."

MacKenzie on the other hand seemed calm and collected as could be. She casually stretched her arms in the air for no apparent reason as she answered Mark. "My name's MacKenzie Quinn. I'm a raikou dorm student. How's it happening?" She seemed to have no regard for the fact that the two had been having a rather intimate moment. She almost seemed to not realize, but of course she was actally just ignoring it.

Mark

Mark felt Valorie Tense up a little bit... though that seems like a proper reaction. This was all awkward... Seeing this... strange girl talking to them during the small moment they were having. Well Mark didn't want to be impolite either... though he still felt like being straight forward about what he was going to say.

"Um... I'm doing good... Saw your battle earlier. Interesting tactic I gotta say..." Mark said, remembering the little scene she had going on earlier. Must have been satisfying to do that to a Suicune student... he looked down at Valorie, still showing concern for her.

Valorie

Meanwhile, Valorie had simply gone silent, staring at MacKenzie as MacKenzie talked with Mark. She didn't know what to say nor what to do. For the moment, she was most comfortable just like this. That is to say, being hugged. She was pretty affectionate at heart, to say the least. It was something she'd come to miss after she'd left her parents to come to the academy. Hugs. She had used to get those pretty often. Not so much at the academy. 'Course, that was something Selene had helped her cope with especially.

MacKenzie

MacKenzie nodded her head, and coughed as if what Mark had said had startled her when he told her it must have been satisfied. It was implied, at least to her, that he was talking about more than the battle. "Yeah, I guess it was pretty cool." She honestly would've rather him have not done what he had done, but it was too late for that. It wasn't like she was going to run from him. That would've been even worse. What was done was done. "Got a bit carried away, you think?"

Mark

Mark sounded rather plain around MacKenzie... Half annoyed for the most part but he didn't really express that to her. But it seemed like bad timing now that Mark was finally getting to hanging out with Valorie...

"Heh... yeah... could have been worse for sure... still that was pretty bad in its own right. Heheh..." Mark joked. He wasn't sure where to go on from there. He still felt kind of awkward... with MacKenzie, not with Valorie.

MacKenzie

MacKenzie glanced briefly at Valorie, finding herself being stared at. She retained her grin as she did so. She then turned her attention back to Mark. "Put that square in his place didn't it?~" She mused over her own words for a moment before becoming serious again. She hadn't come here to talk about her hilariously awkward fight with the suicune dorm boy. "So..." She said, rather obviously trying to change the topic. "You two look really cute together." It was up in the air.

Valorie

When MacKenzie said that, Valorie flushed pink and promptly burried her head against Mark, hiding her face. She couldn't believe what was happening. To her, MacKenzie was ruining this. Sure, she loved the hug even now, but it was being drowned out in how uncomfortable she was being made! Mark would feel her embrace become a bit tighter as she did this.

Mark

Mark very well noticed that MacKenzie was stareing at Valorie... What was her deal? She really just wanted her to leave them alone... Even Valorie was nervous, heck she was burrying her face against Mark practicly hiding her face and tighting her grip.

"Yeah... heh... um... MacKenzie, I'm all up for a good conversation and all, I mean hey, i'm usually the first so start a conversation around here... but could you let us be for a little while? We were kind of talking a little bit ago..." Mark asked politely. If this didn't get her away then he had a backup plan...

McKenzie

A couple of students noticed how Valorie was acting and found it odd. Mainly because her normal attitude was more inclined to be much more hardcore than that. Regardless, for once Valorie wasn't thinking about them. MacKenzie just sort of casually trying to dismiss this. "Aaaw c'mon, it's not like I'm here to bite!"

Valorie

Valorie of course begged to differ. MacKenzie was clearly a vampire. Obsure jokes aside, she just sort of lifted her head to look at MacKenzie again, who was no longer looking at her. She was honestly reaching her limits herself. She cold only stand here and be afraid for so long before her fear gave way to rage and angst. It was only her rather pathetic mood that allowed her to be so docile in the face of someone being so obnoxious.

Mark

She wasn't leaving... and Valorie was tensing up more... Mark had to do something... time for plan B. "Well, I'm sure you aren't but... hmm... Hey how about we make a bet then?" Mark said with a smirk on his face. Not only would this get MacKenzie away, but he could hopefully try to impress Valorie a bit.

"How about a battle? If I win, you leave us two to our own buisness, If you win, then you can go ahead and continue on with your buisness like nothing happened. Deal?" Mark said. Why hadn't Mark thought of this earlier? The only thing he feared was ending up like that Suicune student...

Valorie

Valorie blanked. Mark was... challenging her to a battle? Well she hadn't seen that coming. It was weird being protected, but she decided to accept it. In this case, the alternative was her doing something similar, only a whole lot more angrily.

MacKenzie

Meanwhile, MacKenzie herself was surprised, though she quickly covered it up, reaching up and rubbing the back of her head thoughtfully. "Well my pokemon /are/ pretty wrecked from all that hard fighting earlier..." Melody was her only pokemon on her that hadn't outright fainted. Seemed like a bad gamble from any standpoint to her.

Mark

"Hmm... well... theres bound to be other battles going on in the ship... I mean, surely theres a pokemon center somewhere inside the ship just incase? It's worth checking out. My team's all healed up right now... well one is wandering around the ship but I can manage with the three I currently have. Aw comon don't back out of my challange." Mark said, hopeing to tempt her even further to accept her challange. There had to be some kind of place to heal pokemon around the ship... It would get her away from them for a little while anyways.

MacKenzie

MacKenzie seemed to stare for a moment. The biggest question to her was was this worth using more medicine. She supposed she could go see if there was a nurse onboard. He /was/ probably right. I mean, what if someone got hurt and there wasn't? "Well, alright... But don't go anywhere!~" She then turned tail and walked away in search of said nurse. Phew. Coast clear... for now.

Mark

"phew... well Val, She's gone for now. But I'm gonna have to keep my word and battle her though..." Mark place his hand on Valorie's back. "Are... you alright though? I could tell you were a bit... well... annoyed. Hey it shouldn't be too hard on my part. When I win we can continue chatting. and just hanging out!" Mark said, very confident that the battle would go his way.

Valorie

Valorie watched MacKenzie go. She herself was tempted to just run away with Mark, but of course Mark had to keep his word. She was slightly disappointed, but oh well. Suddenly, she felt Mark's hand move to her back. Mark would find that she quivered a bit at the afformentioned touch. She responded slightly nervously, but attempted to hide how much MacKenzie got under her skin. "Y-Yeah! It's just..." She thought to lie and say it was cold, but decided against it instead hoping Mark would not pry if she gave him a vague answer. "y'know..."

Mark

Mark nodded. "Yeah... I know... eh... but a trainer has to keep his word you know? Don't worry, I've improved alot since the last time we battled. I'll be sure to give a good show!" Mark said cheerfully. "And after that, we can continue on about our buisness like normal. Don't worry Val, I'm not losing this battle. It'll be a piece of cake!" He added.

He wasn't exactly looking forward to the batttle... if anything he kinda hoped MacKenzie would forget the whole thing and possibly get lost in the ship. Then Mark and Valorie would have an excuse to just ignore the whole thing.

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
Years
A girl with long black hair and vibrant green eyes panted softly, as she leans against the rails of the ship. August had almost been late to catch the ship for the field trip, so she was glad to be on board and ready to go. She was pretty excited, because she had never been on a ship this big before. It was new to her, and she intended to enjoy it. Her tanned fingers clench tighter around her notebook she always carried, in case she needed to communicate with somebody. Once again, she cursed her disability. Her Liepard, Ruka, looked up at August before leaning against her legs, purring gently.

August blinks and smiles down at Ruka, petting her head gently. The Liepard closed her eyes contentedly and began to purr louder. August stands up straight, and looks around at all of the students on board. To say the least, she felt like a Rattata surrounded by Pidgeot's. Completely out of place, but this is probably because she has yet to make any friends since coming to the academy.

She could hear the Pokemon playing on board, and the sound of water splashing against the ship. It was a calming sound, and it helped ease August's nerves.

"Lie, liepa lie!" Ruka mewls softly, looking up at August. With a blink and a shake of her head, August sits down leaning her back against the cold rail.

Students were all talking excitedly about the trip, and what they were all going to do. August sighs, and wraps her arm around Ruka, watching everybody.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
Rolling her eyes, Selene was silent as Calnith talked and opted to look about 6 feet above his head to the sky, watching the few clouds in the near cloudless sky roll past as the ship sailed on. Oh, that one looked like a Jigglypuff...that one was the spitting image of a Mareep, but assumedly all clouds looked like Mareep...was he still there? Still talking? What was that about...surely he knew by now that his presence was not wanted?

"Whatever," said Selene when he finished, stressing the word to make sure the meaning was conveyed fully - that Calnith, though he may not accept it, did not scare her one bit. She found him a pathetic little boy with delusions of strength that he could not support, and knew that when her time came she would smash him into the ground, both in Pokemon and physically. Relief coursed through her when he left and she followed his retreaing back only to see something that made her freeze up, her entire body stiffening except for eyes that widened.

Valorie.

With Mark.

All...tactical and hugging. So, she was out of the picture for literally an hour at most and already they had moved on to hardcore couple stuff? It was almost as though someone had opened Selene's mouth and forced 10 tonne weights down her throat, that weighed on her stomach and pushed it down to her toes, leaving a strange feeling of numb emptiness that she hadn't expected and couldn't really explain. Was she...jealous? Did she want that with someone? Or...or was it who she wanted that with that was the problem? She stared quite directly at Valorie and Mark, not even noticing that MacKenzie was near to them, and should one of them look up and notice her it would be quite plainly clear that something was wrong, that she was hurt beyond words.

Almost as though her Saviour on the back of a Charizard, Selene heard a familiar voice nearby and turned with that same astounded expression on her face before she hastily rearranged it into a smile.

"Vince! I...I've been looking for you!" she gave him a small smile and gave a last glance at Mark and Valorie before closing her heart and mind off from the two completely. They'd be fine on their own, and she...well, she had a soft spot for Vince. In fact, she really liked him a lot despite his tendancy to be somewhat rash at times, she found that very becoming.

"In fact, flying is a really good idea," she stated with a grin, moving onto Blu's back, the Altaria flying up over Charizard and gliding beside him quite easily. She noticed the students who had been admiring Charizard gasp and openly gape at the sight of the two majestic dragon Pokemon side by side. "In terms of me...I'm cool. Just had an unwelcome visit from Mr Blow-Up-The-Pokemon-Centre-Himself. How are you doing? I was hoping to bump into you," she blushed slightly and turned her eyes away from him, forcing herself not to look at Mark and Valorie as she did so.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Bri scratched his head. If she wasn't talking about that then what was she talking about? His leg maybe? The fact that he couldn't walk without his crutches and that he couldn't grab them without disturbing the sleeping Boucny? Well, it didn't bug him. He didn't want to go anywhere anyways. He was perfectly happy to let the day drift on by.

Thyme

"Yeah. Ok. I don't think she's that into you," Thyme agreed, making a mental note to strangle Duster in her sleep if she even so much as hinted at the possiblity of her and Snype. She smiled brightly and turned back out to look at the sea. She wondered vaguely what Brian was doing. Probably either relaxing on the deck or bugging all his friends. Or both. Heh, she almost wanted to go up and surprise him, but she didn't want to get caught. This was all surprisingly fun, staying hidden. Of course, a great deal of that came from who she was hiding with.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith:

The red haired trainer stood leaning on the railing of the boat looking at the water. Then his Gabite popped out of his pokeball and shook his head at Calnith. Shinryu was disappointed with Calnith, this wasn't his trainer that he knew and loved it was a demented fool who was hurting people.

"Don't look at me like that Shinryu you know why I'm like this," He growled as he glared at his pokemon then back to the sea. Colossus then popped out of his pokeball and gave Calnith a saddened look. Was he tired of this too? What was going on.

"You too Colossus? What's going on," He sighed as he glared at the water some more. Fine they wanted Calnith to change he would! He'd fight Team Rocket for the sake of the fact that they were evil! Darnit why would his pokemon chose a team like this to have a change of heart.

"Let's go our plan is going into action," Calnith said as he ran to where he saw the bathrooms were at. Once inside he had but on his disguise, which was a suit with white gloves and black dress shoes. A top hat and a mask with one side completely black and the other white, looked like a yin yang mask and a black cape with the inside red. He was going with the name Equilibrium as his alter ego. Someone who would bring order to the chaotic would with a iron fist. He then heard his pokegear go off again.

"Hey Calnith how's it going?" The person asked as Calnith answered his pokegear. It was Taylor bugging him again.

"What?!" Calnith growled he was getting annoyed of always being checked on.

"Woah don't sound so angry I figure that most of the staff as left so I'm going to cause some havoc here. Probably have to fight some resistance probably won't be so hard," Taylor said with a happy tone.

"I'm angry because some jerk off just swiped my Metang and Gabite and said something about giving them back later!" Calnith lied as he was setting up the fact that he'd be using the same Pokemon even in the costume. Calnith then hanged up on Taylor and ran out of the bathroom past some students.

"What's with the costume?" One of them asked.

"Must be apart of the entertainment?" Another answered as they ignored Calnith and kept going. Calnith did look rather ridiculous and he left the bag with his other clothes in the bathroom which probably wasn't the greatest idea.

As he reached outside he then jumped onto Colossus who was waiting outside for him and then returned Shinryu.

"You want some good in me I'll show you some good! But with a little evil on the side," Calnith said as he glared at some of the students through the black and white dots on opposite sides that was where his eyes were.

Then the Metang started to fly off, Calnith was going to miss some of the field trip as he dealt with Team Rocket, a battle he'd surely lose but he was going to try his best.

Vincent:

Woah, Vince had no idea that Sel had a Altaria and it was extremely cool that the two were flying together. Mr. Blow it up eh? Vince though for a moment man what was with that kid he really hoped that Calnith didn't go down the wrong path. He also felt as if he hadn't seen Selene in forever, he really missed her. She had been hanging out with Val so much Xack felt he wasn't that important to her.

"Doing fine despite my encounter with Team Rocke....," Vince stopped there he wasn't going to say anything about Team Rocket. He then noticed behind him a strange figure hopping of the boat and flying off on a Metang, Calnith?

"Anyway how have you been doing? I've missed you, haven't hanged out in a while," Vincent asked trying to quickly change the subject to Selene.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(Me and Megaman haven't had a chance to continue our joint post, so I'mma just throw in my post here and continue the joint when he gets back)

Valorie's Post

Valorie was looking around the boat, just sort of anticipating MacKenzie's return when she noticed a familiar figure nearby. Was that Selene? Rather than be comforted by her presence as she might normally have, she was immediately aware of this... this hurt look on her face! Valorie just sort of didn't know how to react. Selene was staring right at her! She didn't quite understand what was wrong. As far as she knew, Selene didn't return any of the feelings she'd felt at all. They hadn't talked about it or gotten it out there. She then had her attention torn away by a Charizard. It had surprised her a bit. That was Vince. Huh. He must've been enjoying his newly evolved Charizard. She frowned. He'd completely forgotten about the battle he'd promised her. Perhaps he had too much going on in his life... like... hanging out with Selene. Valorie's expression went blank as Selene let out Blu and went to go flying with Vinc. She wasn't sure how to feel about what had just happened. Had... she done something wrong? Was Selene mad at her? She immediately knew that this was going to chew at the back of her mind all throughout the trip unless she could find Selene and speak to her at some point. She made a resolution to do so. She didn't really want to chase the two. Or did she? She didn't really want to be near MacKenzie. That girl creeped her the heck out. Mostly because Valorie wasn't all that great at hiding her body language from others, mostly due to the fact that most of her body language was unconscious, and thus was very easy for someone like MacKenzie to read like an open book.

...But how would it look if she chased the two? Really dang dramatic. Yet, that look Selene had given her kind of stuck out in her mind. Something had seemed really wrong. She was becoming frustrated by her thoughts. It seemed to her like everything had to be hard. That thought gave way to unbottled angst. It was even worse than last time, mostly because she kept bottling it up.

"Mark..?"

Her tone was a bit frustrated. She would not direct her anger at Mark. No. That was unacceptable. Suddenly, she caught a familiarly lame outfit out of the corner of her eye as she was starting to talk to Mark. Oh great. It was MacKenzie, come to make things more difficult. She just sort of turned her gaze to MacKenzie and something inside of her just sort of crumbled away, yielding way to a burst of angst induced anger. She turned on MacKenzie and pulled out Charizard's pokeball. Without warning she tossed it out in front of Mark and herself. Charizard popped out of the ball. Charizard proceeded to /roar/ directly at MacKenzie, though for once Valorie didn't care that Charizard was suddenly very willing to attack. This disturbed and startled several trainers nearby. In truth, this was because Charizard had interpreted MacKenzie as threatening her trainer.

MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie had found a nurse and gotten her pokemon healed. There was in fact a nurse around the boat. She grinned. She was going to show Mark how she did battling. Her pokemon might not be as strong as some others, but she had powerful movesets and her strategies tended to be designed to screw over all the normal strategies. She just sort of ran up to the two eagerly. Yet, as she got within half a dozen feet she noticed Valorie pulling out a pokeball. What--oh god big fire dragon lizard thing. MacKenzie just sort of tried to stop herself and lost her balance trying too hard in front of Charizard, taken totally off guard. She would've never imagined that Valorie would pull a pokemon on her like this. She had seemed so... spineless! For a moment, her expression was actually full of fear. She was /that/ taken off-guard by this. It didn't make anything better when Charizard just sort of roared right in her face, hot breath knocking her hat off her head as she wound up failing to regain her balance and falling on her rear. She just sort of looked up at Charizard, trying to regain her composure quickly. Yet, the only place her composure was going was irritation. She didn't like having someone startle her like that. She liked being calm and collected and for a moment or two that had been ruined for her. She just sort of made a grimace up at Charizard, even as the large pokemon growled down at her.

Valorie's Post

Valorie turned back to Mark without bothering to control Charizard. She then spoke in a tone just quiet enough so that Mark could hear but MacKenzie would have a hard time.

"There's something I need to take care of while you're battling... I don't really want to be around her anyway... I'll try to come back soon."

She then hopped on Charizard's back and promptly stuck her tongue out at MacKenzie from over Charizard's wing. Charizard seemed to get the hint that it was time to fly and took off into the air. Valorie then proceeded to direct Charizard in the direction she'd seen Vincent and Selene fly off in, and off they went. She wasn't exactly taking her time following either, though she wasn't pushing Charizard's speed to the limit either.

MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie just sort of watched Valorie fly off, her expression a bit frustrated. She was trying to get that under control though. It would take her a few moments before that actually happened. Meanwhile, a couple of students made moves to help her up, but one chivalrous one in particular offered her his hat and his hand. When her hat had fallen off it revealed messy short white hat hair. Not much to see there. Regardless, she took her hat and his hand and helped herself up, flashing him a outdated hand gesture that vaguely translated into thank you. A teacher nearby seemed to be watching Valorie fly off. They hadn't gotten a chance to intervene before Valorie had left, lest Valorie probably would've gotten a scolding for using her pokemon against other trainers. Even if in this case it hadn't hurt anyone.

Megaman765

Years
"Hehe. Yeah. Speaking of which, what got you sooo into me anyways? Was it my little performance under attract or where you into me earlier? kehehe. You don't gotta answer if you don't want to... hehe." Snype said to her with a small smirk. "Hehehe... so, guess we're gonna be around the ship for a pretty long time eh? Aw well. Doubt its gonna get boring anytime soon at least." Snype said happily, leaning close to Thyme. He didn't know what else to do from there other then just stare out into the ocean... he had an urge to do something to give the boat a good scare but unfortunately, he wouldn't want to risk Mark getting in trouble what with all of the staff around. He hasn't been caught for doing that prank on the intercom yet that is...

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Ciel just smiled and said nothing. However, Rama, of course, had to comment. Because if he didn't, well, it just wouldn't be like him. "Kid," he cracked. "You've been infected. Usually Skye's only this chill." Skye didn't even bother to retalitate, watching the waves distantly. Chika flew away from them for a moment, skimming the waves expertly and beginning to do tricks around the boat. Ciel watched this quietly, wondering how Teric, his formal Flaffy, would take to all this informality. He honestly wished he had a monocle to put on the sheep. It would be hilarious, at least, that's what Miranda had told him, two days before... okay, no, bad thoughts, bad thoughts! AShe very well-likely hated him, and for all he knew he deserved it.

"You shouldn't miss a witch like her," Raph told him. Ciel didn't reply. Dead human his angel may once have been, he just didn't understand.

Nideous

Years
"I am not as relaxed than you think. There's just not a thing to do while I'm layed out like this. Still, it is a nice day," Bri said softly. He closed his eyes a moment. He smiled happily and started playing with the pokeballs on his waist. He wanted to do something, get up and move, anything! He wouldn't even say no to a battle right now. He sighed and put the pokeball back.

Duster

Duster picked herself up off the ground and looked back. The boy had disappeared. She sighed and looked down at herself. She had slipped in some soda, and her entire chest was drenched in the dark brown liquid. She frowned. What was she to do next? Her stomach growled and she made her way down the stairs. As she walked along, she began to hear a voice. It sounded familiar.

"...Where you into me earlier? kehehe. You don't gotta answer if you don't want to... hehe." Snype said to someone else. "Hehehe... so, guess we're gonna be around the ship for a pretty long time eh? Aw well. Doubt its gonna get boring anytime soon at least."

Duster froze. What? Snype and... Some other girl? Meh, Thyme was going to be furious... And heart broken. She sighed. What to do now? Her nose picked up the fine scent of thyme and reminded her how very hungry she was. She ran off down the hall, with a yell.

"Bye Snype! Wait till Thyme hears you talking to another girl!" Duster shouted with glee. She laughed as she dashed down the hallway.

Thyme

Thyme smiled at Snype and had been an about to answer. But then Duster's squeeky voice rang out.

"..." Thyme was unable to speak. She shook her head, shaking with laughter. She was trying so hard not to laugh that tears were falling down her face. Finally, she was done with laughter.

"So... Think we should tell Duster? Hehehe!" Thyme said, still laughing.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
"Well, if you're that bored," Ellie commented quietly. "Why don't we see how Ciel over here battles?" Ciel had not been paying attention this whole time. He looked over, seeing the Eevee watching him. Skye looked down at his Pokemon. She had a good idea.

"Yeh-Yeah," Skye commented. "Why duh-don't yuh-you bah-battle Nuh-Nova? Id luh-luh-like to seh-see yuh-hou bah-battle." He was curious to see what kind of real skills it took to be in Suicune Dorm, having never seen them. That was probably because the one time he would have seen a battle, it would have been fighting Claude or watching Valorie. But the latter had not happened and Claude had not been very good with her Pokemon. Of course, he was well aware the jacket didn't mean everything. Even without it, he still would have been curious. Ciel seemed timid. Did it hold true in a fight, especially against Nova, Bri's strongest?

Something told him no, but Skye still wanted to find out. He placed Pala in his bag, the sleeping cub happily oblivious.

Megaman765

Years
When Snype heard Duster down the hall yelling that he was with some other girl... Snype was trying to hold in his laughter so hard... when Duster left, he let out his best laugh yet. Hilarious! He couldn't believe what Duster had said! He was rolling around laughing! "Ahahaha! Oh... Geez they don't even know! this is great... hehehe... Hey maybe we should give Duster a bit of a surprise when she actually goes to tell you... haha." Snype said, practically rubbing his gem like eyes.

"Hehehe... guess we can tell her next time we get the chance! Not really interested in chasing after her. Kehehe... wanna bet she's still hiding back there listening to us? She's a sneaky little one aint she?" Snype continued.

Nideous

Years
Brian

"Wait, what?" Bri said, sitting bolt upright and causing Bouncy to roll down into his lap. She shook her head sleepily and gazed up at him.

"What? Sleep..." she said tiredly. Bri patted her on the head as she slowly drifted back to sleep. He may have been exagerating a tad bit when he thought about battling someone. But... That was the best way to get stronger. So... Why not? He doubted he'd win, even with Nova. Hm... What to do. They were all looking expectantly at him.

"Er... What could it hurt... I mean... If you wanted too, that is," Bri mubled out quickly. He hoped that Ciel would either say yes before his fear overwhelmed his courage, or say no and let him down easy. Either way, he hoped that Ciel did something before he backed down from this. He slowy grabbed Nova's pokeball, with shaking hands.

Duster

Duster found the kitchen easily. She pushed the door open and slipped in. She began looking around hungrily. She dashed around, unnoticed by the chefs as they went about preparing a meal. Soon, she found what she was looking for. A storage room, that just radiated a scent of tasty goodness! She licked her lips and walked over to it, only to find it wasn't open. She pushed feebily on the door, and then kicked it when she still couldn't open it.

"Hey. Over here!" someone whispered. Her ear twitched and she turned around to see a plump little Rattata eying her casually. She frowned at him.

"What?" Duster asked. He grinned toothly at her.

"Heh, I know where a wild pokemon can get a lot of good food on this ship!" he said as he ambled toward her. She cocked her eyebrow at him as he rubbed against her.

"Oh, step off jerk! I'll get food my way!" she said, Double Slapping the crap out of him. He squeeled loudly and the two of them froze when a human walked over.

"Rats! Rats in the kitchen!" he said. Duster grimaced and more of the chefs began running to and fro, trying to smack them and trap them. The fat little rattata scamped along, and she ran around, snatching an apple on her way out. The chefs finally caught the fat little rattata as she slipped out the door, laughing. She took a bite out of her hard won prize and laughed some more. She wasn't laughing when someone picked her up by her tail.

"Hey! Put me down you bipedal freak!" she shouted, spraying apple all over the man's face.

"Hmm... Not afraid of humans, eh? Well, you must have a trainer, don't you," the man said. She swung herself forward and latched onto his arm with her paws to take the weight of her tail, and was surprised when he let her go. She scampered up his arm and leapt to the ground. He gently nudged her fallen apple to her and winked. Then he walked into the kitchen and began barking orders at the other chefs. Hm... He must have been the head chef then. How lucky was she? She picked up the apple and took another bite of it.

Thyme

"Nah, she's got something else to do. If she hadn't been distracted she would have burst in on us, just to put you in an awkward spot. And none of them know. Heh, we'll shock them all!" Thyme said with a hint of laughter still in her voice. She hadn't expected Duster's hurried chattering. Still, that had been funny. She put her arm around him and held on for support as her legs went weak and she grew dizzy from the laughter.

Megaman765

Years
Snype continued laughing from the scene. Geez, that was gold.... wait till Duster learned what happened... she would sure feel dumb... though either way hilarity would ensue. Snype put his arm around Thyme at the same time as she put hers around Snype. "Hehe, On the way home, How about we all give them a good Suprise eh? I'm pretty sure if you show Bri you were here the whole time then he would get pretty shocked himself... Doubt you'd wanna scare him. I already know what came of that. Hehe..." Snype chuckled. He turned his head to Thyme and gave off a large smile.

"Hehe... so now what should we do? We practically got a whole ship to ourselves right now. We just gotta make sure not to run into Bri or his Pokemon." Snype asked

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Ciel recognized nervousness when he saw it, and fear. Poor Bri. But just like Ciel himself, he had to get over this fear. "I don't mind fighting you Bri," he said quietly. He took his third Pokeball in his hands and reluctantly called Chika back. The Togetic's cry was soft and encouraging to Bri as she disappeared. Ciel stood up patiently and held out his Pokeball. "Whenever you are ready," he told him quietly.

Rama glanced at Ellie. "You sure you want to break the kid again? Seriously..."

"He'll be fine," Ellie told him dismissively. "It's not like Ciel's a jerk or something. Besides, it's just a fun battle. Winning or losing shouldn't make a difference."

"That's very easy for you to say Ellie," Jolt commented as the others backed away to make room. "Your pride isn't on the line." She bristled but kept quiet. So what if it wasn't?

"Buh-ri," Skye stated softly. "Cuh-halm down. Thih-this wu-hon't heh-help you buh-battle. Yuh-hou duh-don't wah-want to luh-hose beh-before this eh-eh-eh-even stuh-harts."

Nideous

Years
Brian

Bri scooted himself to the edge of the chair. He set Bouncy down on it and she snoozed away as if nothing was wrong. Bri grabbed his crutches and got to his feet, walking a little away to make room for a battlefield. He really didn't think he had a chance. not against someone from Suicune Dorm. But... He still had to battle. If he couldn't stand up in a friendly battle with Ciel, then how would he be able to fight the bastard that hurt Thyme?

"Nova," Bri called softly. He tossed the pokeball out, barely managing to keep the crutch under his arm.Win or lose, he would try his best. But his best was never good enough. He always seemed to lose. Well, he still would try. He just had to get over his prefight jitters. Nova turned and looked back at him.

"Well? We gonna do this or you gonna sit down and give up?" Nova asked gruffly.

"Hush. You're not making me feel any better. Uh... Ready when you are Ciel!" Bri said quietly. Nova gave a doggy shrug and turned to face his opponent, whoever it turned out to be.

Duster

Duster walked back toward the deck, munching on her apple. She chuckled to herself what Pala would say if she came back with her favorite word. She patted her stomach, and groaned when her paw came back sticky. She had forgotten she fell in that nasty soda pop. She needed to find some water, and quick. She ate the last bite of her apple and dropped the core on the floor, glanced at it again and picked it up, dragging it to a garbage can. That's when she realized exactly where she was. She heard Snype's voice again, and then after a minute... Thyme?!

"Hehe... so now what should we do? We practically got a whole ship to ourselves right now. We just gotta make sure not to run into Bri or his Pokemon." Snype was saying. For a minute Duster was confused. Why would he and his new girl not want to run into her, her trainer, or the others? That's when Thyme spoke up.

"Oh, I'm sure we can come up with something to do. Maybe there's something fun to do down here below deck, because all the students seem to want to stay up in the sun," Thyme said, her voice a sort of breathless whisper. Oh... My... GOD!! Duster froze in shock. For all her teasing she hadn't expected there to be something actually going on between them! Wow... That was just... WOW! This was big. What could she do now? She had to do something! It then occured to her that Thyme had snuck out of the pokemon center just to come with Snype. That was awfully sweet of her. Who knew she was capable of being that sweet. But, what was Duster supposed to do now? The two of them were clearly keeping it a secret! And Bri would kill them if he found out Thyme snuck out. She then thought of the panic Thyme must have caused when she left. Bri didn't know! And he had no way of knowing because he had no phone! Duster ended up just standing there, with a dumbfounded look on her face a moment more.

Thyme

"Oh, I'm sure we can come up with something to do. Maybe there's something fun to do down here below deck, because all the students seem to want to stay up in the sun," Thyme said. She felt like she was going a mile a minute. Her heart was threatening to explode on her. She was out of breath, and didn't know quite why. She lay her head on Snype's shoulder and gazed up at him. She leaned up to kiss him again when she heard someone clear their throat, rather noisily. She turned her glare on whoever had dared to break her moment up, and stared with shock when she saw Duster. The little minccino looked dirty, especially for her standards. Her fur was all poofed up, and she had dirt all over her legs, and some odd brown goop stuck to her chest and chin. But she was grinning up at them from the ground. Thyme felt mortified. How long had Duster been there!?

"So... What you guys up to?" Duster said, trying to break the tension. Big mistake.

"You little rat! Get lost! Now!" Thyme said angrly to Duster. She stood up and turned around to face the mouse that had intruded on her and Snype. With a rather large and familiar scowl on her face.

Back