The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 15th, 2013, 05:42 AM
X-Calem
FC: 0018-1148-6532
IGN:

WELCOME TO X-CALEM'S TRADE SHOP!

Hello all, I'm an upcoming trader opening my first Trade Shop. My friends suggested that I do this, since they know how I enjoy helping people get the "best" Pokemon, with good EVs, IVs and movesets.

What will probably lure you all in is my collection of EVENT Pokemon. I have traded a lot with many people around the world, so I have a huge amount of Event Pokemon especially that I am willing to trade, from Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza to Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness's Lugia. Some of them are even ready for competitive battles, with awesome movesets, IVs & EVs and so on. So if you're looking for a Japanese or even Korean event Pokemon, you have come to the right place.

I plan to rotate the Pokemon I'm offering on a weekly basis, with 10 made for competitive battles on Random Matchup and 10 Event Pokemon that can be Legendary or Non-Legendary, making a total of 6 Pokemon available at any time of the week. During unspecified times, I may hold auctions for VERY POWERFUL Pokemon, and the bids will be done based on the "value" of the Pokemon (A Shiny EV Trained Scizor vs a Normal Shiny Garchomp. I will LIKELY choose the Scizor)

I will do all trades on GENERATION V games, and Generation VI after Pokemon Transporter comes out on the eShop. Please remember to post your Friend Code as well.

On special cases, I may offer Pokemon based on requests. Requests for Hacks (e.g Wonder Guard Spiritomb, Shiny Reshiram) WILL NOT be entertained.

To sum it all up, if you're looking for...
-Competitive-battling ready Pokemon
-Event Pokemon of various languages
-a fast & friendly trader
...then you have come to the right place! :D I hope you enjoy the Pokemon I have to offer! Happy Trading!

I accept ANY Pokemon, as long as they aren't hacks

P.S:I will take around 0-2 days to prepare for a trade. All trading times will be arranged via PM.

Pending Trades

Spoiler:
Drakath569, JadeX (as soon as PokeBank is released)

Successful Trades

Spoiler:
Shiny Gardevoir

This Week's Offers (15/10-21/10)

Competitive Battle Pokemon

Spoiler:
Scizor Lv 100

Garchomp Lv 100

Metagross Lv 100

Breloom Lv 100

Heatran Lv 100

Swampert Lv 100

Vaporeon Lv 100

Ho-Oh Lv 100

Lugia Lv 100

Salamence Lv 100

Event Pokemon

Spoiler:
Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza (Japanese) Lv 70+

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire 10th Anniversary Groudon (Japanese) Lv 100

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire 10th Anniversary Kyogre (Japanese) Lv 100

Pokemon Journey Across America Latias Lv 70

Pokemon Journey Across America Latios Lv 70

Pokemon Journey Across America Celebi Lv 70

Pokemon Journey Across America Dragonite Lv 70

Winter 2011 Raikou Lv 30

Winter 2011 Entei Lv 30

Winter 2011 Suicune Lv 30

Last edited by X-Calem; October 16th, 2013 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Updated Info
Old October 15th, 2013, 03:37 PM
JadeX
FC:
IGN:

Hey do you have a competitive standard lead infernape?
Old October 15th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Shiny Gardevoir
FC:
IGN:

Oh, I'm interested in Winter 2011 Legendary dogs and Nobunaga's Rayquaza 8D
Old October 15th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Natsu Dragneel
FC: 2723-9635-5698
IGN:

Im interested in Pokemon Journey Across America Celebi Lv 70 and Competitive battle swampert

what do u want for them

and also i guess we need to wait for pokebank for this? (Since i dont have B/W/B2/W2)
Old October 16th, 2013, 02:51 AM
X-Calem
IGN:

IMPORTANT: I can reserve any Pokemon you want to be traded to your Generation 6 (X & Y) games, I have already reserved for a few people. Just post your requests here for Pokemon up to Gen IV(for now...)/ Event Pokemon(up to Gen V) and I will trade them to your X & Y game as soon as PokeBank is out on the eShop. For Gen V trades (B/W/B2/W2) they will be as per normal and will be conducted when you are ready. Happy trading!

For Drakath and JadeX, your Pokemon are ready in my Gen V games, I will trade them when PokeBank is out.
For Shiny Gardevoir, your event legendaries are ready. Please check your PM so we can arrange our trades :D
And for the rest, post your requests here! I am currently accepting ANYTHING in exchange for your requested Pokemon, so start posting! :D cheers

Successful trade today with Shiny Gardevoir. Enjoy your event Legendaries, especially that Nobunaga's Rayquaza xD
The rest, feel free to post your requests here! Don't be shy, as long as you're requesting something legal, I'm fine :D

Last edited by X-Calem; October 16th, 2013 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 20th, 2013, 12:46 PM
tImE
FC:
IGN:

I'm definitely interested in Pokemon Journey Across America Celebi.
I'd like it for Gen 6, so hit me up with a PM when PokéBank is out.
Got some Competitive Pokés in exchange. ^^
Old October 21st, 2013, 06:16 AM
chaoslord2013
FC:
IGN:

when they learn they have to pay real cash for poke bank they going to cry
Old October 22nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
X-Calem
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord2013 View Post
when they learn they have to pay real cash for poke bank they going to cry
5 bucks a year isnt much, y'know? Besides, there's a trial version, and I'm doing all the importing from my Gen V games, not you guys
Old October 23rd, 2013, 01:08 AM
Natsu Dragneel
FC: 2723-9635-5698
IGN:

Hey just a suggestion u should use Strikethrough html code for pokemon that is reserve so that we wont be confused xD
Old October 23rd, 2013, 02:09 AM
rivinus
FC:
IGN:

Hi! Are you interested in trading your competion ready pokes for Gen VI Shinies?

Thanks! :D
Old October 23rd, 2013, 03:48 PM
KingKaos
FC:
IGN:

Could I possibly get a ditti with max IVs I know that's asking a lot if not I could go with one with atk,sp.atk, and speed?
Old November 25th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Route 18
FC:
IGN:

:O :O :O :O event legendary beasts <33333
What do you want for the Event Raikou and Suicune? :D
Old November 25th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Absol
FC: 2449-5909-1689
IGN: EV♥

Please do not post in shops that have not been posted in for over a month. Closed now~
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links