The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 4 Weeks Ago, 10:59 AM
Dedenne1
Do I look like a Pikachu?

Nature: Adamant
The new screenies look really good so do the sprites but the battlefield is kinda a little plain. Nevertheless great

If you have played uranium you should join they're forums pokemonuranium.forumiero.com
FC: 0018-1850-7583
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 12:30 PM
Raezla

i found a bug; i accidentally hit A next to door in home and got charmander O.o
after i nicknamed him, it crashed me xD

http ://gyazo.com/0c304058a31e0679fa1d75e71a2817f0
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 12:14 PM
Rayquaza.
Lead Dev in Pokémon Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raezla View Post
i found a bug; i accidentally hit A next to door in home and got charmander O.o
after i nicknamed him, it crashed me xD

http ://gyazo.com/0c304058a31e0679fa1d75e71a2817f0
Ok. I'll fix that soon. Not really a bug, more of a debug that I implemented and then forgot to delete.

Pokémon Chaos
12th January 2014

My Youtube Channel | Pokémon Chaos Thread | My DeviantArt | Mystery Dungeon Starter Kit Discussion Thread
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 12:42 PM
pbood2

Hey Rayquaza. I downloaded the demo that fixes my problem and loaded the game but the problem is still there in that I can't move from the entrance of the Dark Chasm. I don't know if you have any cards up your sleeve? Thanks and have a great day.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 04:05 AM
Rayquaza.

Updated today. Try downloading new update.

Pokémon Chaos
12th January 2014

My Youtube Channel | Pokémon Chaos Thread | My DeviantArt | Mystery Dungeon Starter Kit Discussion Thread
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 09:57 AM
Jakey455

I love the art style you are using with your tilesets.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 12:43 PM
pbood2

Hey Rayquaza. I just wanted to express my thanks for fixing the problem of the cave. It's working now and I appreciate all your work. Have a great day. I'll let you know what I think of the game as I play it. :D
Old 4 Hours Ago, 09:07 AM
Jojirius
Jacuzzi Ant

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Jojirius
I think that by and large I agree with GMack's review on page 6, even now, a year later. I don't feel as strongly as he does, but if this is a 5-year project then I suspect that areas done earlier and left without improvement since then probably show a lack of competence compared to portions of the game done more recently.
Old 11 Minutes Ago, 01:33 PM
Rayquaza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojirius View Post
I think that by and large I agree with GMack's review on page 6, even now, a year later. I don't feel as strongly as he does, but if this is a 5-year project then I suspect that areas done earlier and left without improvement since then probably show a lack of competence compared to portions of the game done more recently.
You must realise that I was 12 when I started this and mapped poorly and without spacial awareness for the map due to inexperience. As the game has progressed over the last 5 years I have learned more and more about what makes a good map + storyline etc. I've actually only just mastered mapping and am getting the hang of storylines as well. By the time the next demo is out many of the sprites should have been re-done as well.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I'm just telling you that even adequate progress takes a lot of time, especially when one is a slow learner.

Pokémon Chaos
12th January 2014

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links