• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Eevee-Lutions

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
I kinda agree. I was okay with few new eeveelutions, but Sylveon did feel like they were going to far, mainly necause they just added yet another pokemon that is a little too cutsie. I also didn't like it very much because it confused me because it knows shadow ball. So I am okay, with a few new eeveelutions, but as long as they don't make the ghost type eeveelution something like Spookeon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I am a huge fan of eeveeultions and have always supported more, however I do not think there should be one of every type. They need to make the final environmental Eevee's and we will be good.

The ones I am talking about are Poison, Steel, Rock and Ground, and Flying. Posion and Steel both would match a big city. Rock and Ground would match Desert and caves and flying matches windy areas or just the sky.

Bug I do not think we will see, mainly being because we have grass and now fairy that i related to one another.
Dragon, I love dragons, but I just don't like this idea.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
I await the day that they finish the eveelution types. I think it's cool and exciting. I love Leafeon's design and look forward to raising one in Y. Although I have a feeling when they come out with a poison, bug, and ghost one's I will use them.

tfender7

Its name is Combateon (Combat-Eon)

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
At this point, I truly think that they should just create Eeveelutions for all types now. x3
I may be biased because Eevee is my favourite Pokemon but I really don't mind there being a lot of Eeveelutions. I just wish more of them were useful in battle. :c

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Since Pokemon was released, they Started adding Eeve-lutions which freak me out. Looking from what they've done I should say they'll add more like One for Poison-type one for ground-type (Certainly) Steel-type etc.
I just liked Umbreon and it will be Cool if they give mega-eeve-lutions respectively. {XD} Freaks! :3c

Cilicica

Ghost Type Lover ~~
Years
Aw, some of you are so mean to the eevee-lutions. Dx
I think it'd be cool to have one for every type, I'm especially anticipating a ghost type since that's my favorite type in general. ^^
A flying one would be cute too; just imagine if it had little wings~ ;O;

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
Noteworthy trivia, every Eeveelution so far has been based on a type that was considered Special before the skill split (Fairy-type excluded, because it didn't exist at the time). Following that trend the only type left they would do is Dragon.

Let's be honest, the thought of Eevee evolving into a Dragon-based anything would just be silly. I think they jumped the shark at Leafeon (mammal evolving into plant?) so put my vote in the "no more Eeveelutions" column.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
Since they released the first batch of Pokemon, I have wanted a ghost type Eeveelution. I even drew fan art for what it could look like. But since I cannot post it here as a picture, I will just have to stick to describing it.
It had the same basic body shape as the other Eeveelutions; a small, thin, jackal like body. For the back, I had a long line of messy hair sticking out in many different directions. For the fur color, it had the same basic coloring as gengar. It had a long tail, with a signature arrow top like those on the tails of demons. For the main body, I had a large chest that had all the flesh ripped off, and showed all of it's bones. And lastly, for the head, which is my favorite part, I had a perfectly circular head that looked like that of a Jack-o-lantern. It's eyes were narrow slits, and it's mouth had many teeth. Both it's eyes and mouth glowed with an eerie aura.

In many various ways, It was Awesome.

Years
I know the Eeveelutions always provoke a lot of mixed feelings, for example I wasn't overly fond of Sylveon's design but I think the number of people that are fans of it would outweigh me haha, therefore I think making new designs isn't really gonna hurt anyone and in fact it could make some people very happy, as is emphasised by the various responses in this thread.

For me personally I've always wanted to see a Fighting type Eeveelution, I feel like its design could be simple but really effective as I've seen a lot of great fan-arts for it :)

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
That reminds me of this picture.
images

Found it on Deviantart :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Honestly, I don't think they should come out with anymore. It seems like such... a waste.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
To be honest im all for a new pokemon taking over the mantle of eevee meaning a new pokemon that evolves many different ways with many different evolutions

rom hunter

tongue-tied
Years
I think there should be more Eevee-Lutions. I'm happy to see Sylveon in X and Y, but there still needs to be a flying, normal, bug, dragon, ghost, ground, rock, fighting, poison and whatever type comes out in the next gen or gen after that. here are some thoughts on their names:

Evoleon-Normal, looks like Eevee, but bigger, like the other Eevee-Lutions
Whispeon-Flying, dark blue, has large bird like wings on its back
Drageon-Dragon, has a more Dragon like snout and ears
Buzzeon-Bug, Black and White with Bee pattern, and Bee wings
Scareon-Ghost, light purple, more of a ghost/spooky look
Digeon-ground, looks like a rabbit, with feet for burrowing
I don't have any idea for a Poison type.

What do you think?

I won't mind anything except that "bee-like" creature Buzzeon. I have always hated bees and used to feel 'Butterfrees' in my stomach whenever I came across something such as Vespiquen.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
I disagree. I'm getting pretty tired of seeing those damn things every couple of years.

My thoughts couldn't be put more perfectly. Don't get me wrong, I love me some eeveelutions, but oh my god they are so popular it causes me physical pain to see them. The amount we currently have is ridiculous enough. I think if they added more I'd have to take a moment of silence for my sanity.

I get it, they're cute, and cute sells. But please give it a rest.

A dragon type to complete the set would be acceptable. Anything else or after that?

I might have to pull some of my hairs out.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
Noteworthy trivia, every Eeveelution so far has been based on a type that was considered Special before the skill split (Fairy-type excluded, because it didn't exist at the time). Following that trend the only type left they would do is Dragon.

Let's be honest, the thought of Eevee evolving into a Dragon-based anything would just be silly. I think they jumped the shark at Leafeon (mammal evolving into plant?) so put my vote in the "no more Eeveelutions" column.
As opposed to evolving into a fish, which is completely logical. (I actually love vaporeon.)

I'd be more angry about eeveelutions if they weren't both cute, and for the most part, useful.

Back