• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
okay, I would like to help with this hack, but I can't find you guys in the team discussions board. I am okay at spriting and great at mapping.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Awesome update~

I really love the little picture boxes, and maybe you should think about putting them on the rivals that you think are more important. ;D

I am but, as I said, those take too much space in a ROM...

Thats a Extreme update. but I love it!
Good Luck.
(Dont those pictures Waste much space?)
And the last one has MUCH better quality.
Hacking is becoming more advanced.
(First the rijion boot screen, now this)

those pictures aren't advance though...
they're just PKMN sprites being replaced by faces and are shown on the left instead on the center. but thanks~

Wow really cant wait till beta 2 now!
It's amazing cuz i dont really like ruby but i love this series! XD

thanks~

Umm... is Janice actually Roxanne?

BTW, I like the way that you are inserting the pictures

for some of the People...

yah, and thanks~

Yay, it's here! Is it finished? (If not, I could sprite for you if you need me)

er...
it ain't finished yet...

Hey man nice hack :D
Hopefully you would release beta 2 after a month or so.

probably and I hope so...
'Time' can tell if I am busy or not.
patience is a must here, I guess...

thanks~

I've got a problem with your currently released beta. It's amazing, but I have a problem IN the game. I got Janice's symbol for the second time, but I can't fight Richard when I go into Bouquet Field.

that ain't much of a problem though...
hm...

I'll check on that.

nope... Janice is a different person, just a "tentative" sprite for Janice since we don't have any ideas for her looks :P

hahah---
I'm just lazy and just decided to use Ruby sprites, that's all... :P

Magnificent update!
But... What do you mean when you complete beta 2?

thanks and what I meant was when beta 2 is ready for the public. :P

okay, I would like to help with this hack, but I can't find you guys in the team discussions board. I am okay at spriting and great at mapping.

PM me with your sprites. :)

hot_kage

I am like a rose cute and calm
Years
so will this be the last game in The Ruby Destiny Series?

and just to clear this up is LoD endorsed by Nintendo? cause i think i saw it on the LoD Website.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
looking good so far and i also really like that you have already done editing till boulder city but still a lot of trainers to put in the right spots;)
(yea i used gameshark wanted to see how far i could come not further then the fortune valley bridge;))

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2009
What do you've to do when you've got the first badge (official) ?? Because i cant go to an other city and nothing happens in the game what can help me to get further in the game. And i beat all the peoples.

And i cant get pass the rangers in krystal path

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I need to reupload the screenshots and as well as some other things.

I can't do all those at this time since I am currently at school.
Probably tonight or tomorrow, the screenies are viewable again.

Until then, sorry---

---edit---​

okay, the first page's done.
phew.

---oOo---​

so will this be the last game in The Ruby Destiny Series?
depends... but for now, it is...
and just to clear this up is LoD endorsed by Nintendo? cause i think i saw it on the LoD Website.
what's LoD and no, it's not endorsed with Nintendo or whatchamacallit...
looking good so far and i also really like that you have already done editing till boulder city but still a lot of trainers to put in the right spots;)
(yea i used gameshark wanted to see how far i could come not further then the fortune valley bridge;))
thanks~

Last edited:

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Looks great so far, but I was playing the beta and got up to when you are on the boat and you talk to that guy at the back, he says something about getting a Pokedex after finishing trainer school, then it freezes. is that normal? :)

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Looks great so far, but I was playing the beta and got up to when you are on the boat and you talk to that guy at the back, he says something about getting a Pokedex after finishing trainer school, then it freezes. is that normal? :)

Please refer to the first page... should it shouldn't I? is it really necessary to edit the mugshots?? it still has white backgrounds and it looks crappy... could you make it more um... big? so it'll overlap the remaining whit space and change the background like Mystery Dungeon's??

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years

Hello, well, frankly do not think that you proposed trilogy, but I've hit, I think you will ... You are the little-ROM Hackers who have an admiration for your perseverance, and despite the fact that competitions of this forum will be arranged and more corrupt than anything, where the administrators of the forums themselves as Hackers year-ROM ( and I mean it, if I banner me), I think there is talent here yet.

Had not come to this forum because of that for almost 3 weeks but to see this hack, I think he will follow his footsteps ^ ^ U!

Well, good luck in your third project, I see that is great and very well planned, especially Avatars of sprites: p.

Good luck and you know, you open the doors WAH! Greetings!

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2009
CAN same one plz tell me where to download this game. I have been looking as soon as i heard it can out! please please please.? I tried the officaial website too and wherever i download it it is always some internet file.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATES---​

hi people. I have been too busy with real life, school and the like.
Also, I have been hooked by my brothers in playing an online game called Atlantica, so progress were slow...

Anyways, here's a little update. New tree tile...
20uepg4.jpg

Small update, huh?
Sorry about that...

---oOo---​

are you playing the first beta or the fixed beta?

Please refer to the first page... should it shouldn't I? is it really necessary to edit the mugshots?? it still has white backgrounds and it looks crappy... could you make it more um... big? so it'll overlap the remaining whit space and change the background like Mystery Dungeon's??

I like the way it is now.
I'll think about it.

Hello, well, frankly do not think that you proposed trilogy, but I've hit, I think you will ... You are the little-ROM Hackers who have an admiration for your perseverance, and despite the fact that competitions of this forum will be arranged and more corrupt than anything, where the administrators of the forums themselves as Hackers year-ROM ( and I mean it, if I banner me), I think there is talent here yet.

Had not come to this forum because of that for almost 3 weeks but to see this hack, I think he will follow his footsteps ^ ^ U!

Well, good luck in your third project, I see that is great and very well planned, especially Avatars of sprites: p.

Good luck and you know, you open the doors WAH! Greetings!

I don't understand your message fully, but er, thanks?

Hey DJG... You have 2 same screens on the first page...
Any updates?

Oh yeah... Didn't noticed that. Thanks~

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
I played the other Ruby Destinies, it's an awesome game. Can't wait to play this myself. I'll finish my hack first...

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
yep... I wanted to request DJG to use D/P or Kyledove's tiles... maybe he wanted to use his own instead but I think maybe using D/P tiles will be more nice :)

so.... the mugshots need to be redone, expect that to be fixed ;)

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Thanks for the hack destinedjagold! I downloaded your hack but the problem is that it is an IPS file. I don't have the cartridge for IPS files. Is there another way to play the hack without IPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back