• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
ACCOUNT SWITCH
You may know me as lineofdeath
I am back!

Oh god stop disappearing dude... but at least you did come back.

And yeah I wonder if you remember who I was... hint I used to have numbers in my username, but anyways do hope to be seeing you around again and don't leave again!

- Hikari

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
ACCOUNT SWITCH
I am back!

Welcome back to PokéCommunity! I don't know you yet; first time meeting you, haha. Anyway, I'm Nymphadora, but you're free to call me Ashley if you wish. I'm a huge Mega Absol fan myself. In my opinion, the way it looks is quite epic. Never used it when battling, though, so I'm not quite sure how good it is in terms of that. Anyway, hope you enjoy your visits! If you ever need somebody to talk with, I'm here for you--VM me any time. n__n

Years
Welcome back to PC, Terabyte! Good to see that you've come back to us. :) Ah, so you're playing Pokémon Y? How far are you into it? Me, I've finished mine already; took only about two weeks. I'm going to get X at some point in the future, and start all over. This time around, I'm going to take it slow and try not to rush, haha. Anyway, enjoy yourself! If you need anything, make sure to let me know; I'll try my best to help.
Thank you! I actually beat Y on October 23rd I think, and a few weeks after I beat it I got bored of it since there's not much post-game content. Back in early January I got on the GTS since past-gen starters were on there and got my beloved Turtwig. Now the main thing I do is train and battle online, I like learning about all the different Pokemon and their stats.
Ah yup, welcome to PC Terabyyyyte~

Ah, but it's good that you're part-taking with us again with this new account! I've been playing a lot of pokemon Y too, and it's really cool. I'm casually playing Pokemon X as well, and I'm still loving it too. Mmm, well, I assume that you'll check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board, yes? If you wanna chat about these games more? ^^ I do recommend it!

But have a great stay, and I hope to see you around sometime! <33
Thanks! Glad to be back honestly, I don't really know why I left in the first place. I'll be sure to check out the X and Y boards, I'm sure I'll need some help filling up my Pokedex for sure. There's so much now!
I joined in 2011 as well! But I don't recall you I'm sorry.

Anyways, welcome back though and yeah hard to believe you'll apparently be getting a veteran emblem sometime this year, it's still nice to hear you didn't forget PC in general. Have fun and I do hope to see you around and hopefully getting active again!

- Hikari
Thank you as well, I doubt I'll be getting the emblem though since this is a new account and I was barely on the other one (11 posts I think?). I hope to be active here!

Thank y'all for the welcomes.
ACCOUNT SWITCH
I am back!

Welcome back! Hope you have a good time here.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
Years
Hey everyone, think this is the right place for it. I joined back in 2011 and mainly just lurked, but I'm trying to break that trend now! Been playing a fair bit of X recently and got a few good things saved up. Hope to meet some of y'all soon (:

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey everyone, think this is the right place for it. I joined back in 2011 but have mainly lurked a bit, but I'm trying to break that trend now! Been playing a fair bit of X recently and got a few good things saved up. Hope to meet some of y'all soon (:

Well, heya pal! Nice to have you back! I should get back to Pokemon X really soon, but, loads of new games. @_@ Hm.

I hope we can speak more soon! Until then, take caaaaare~!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hey everyone, think this is the right place for it. I joined back in 2011 and mainly just lurked, but I'm trying to break that trend now! Been playing a fair bit of X recently and got a few good things saved up. Hope to meet some of y'all soon (:

Hi there Rauzo :3 You've come to the right place! I'm always happy to see returning members. This is proof that one can never stay away from PC for too long xD How are you enjoying X so far? I have not been able to play it yet due to not having a 3DS, but let's hope that'll change soon. If you want to trade, the Trade Corner is the best place to go! Have fun here kays :D

Years
I'm gonna be leaving for a little while.
Ciao.

Gonna miss you for a while, but good luck and do return soon and hopefully stick around! We're always here when you need us, and it's always good to take a break every now and then. PC will be here when you get back.

Ah I remember you, you're Noir from EGC!

Nice to hear you're finally deciding to get more active. Can't wait to see you around, and yeah I'm sure you may remember me as well if you haven't already. But anyways, I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikari

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
We'll see you when you get back, Anakin; enjoy your break! Also, welcome back, Rauzo. Always nice to see members returning. :) Enjoy your stay here, and feel free to VM me if you need somebody to talk with; I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hiya, Fading Tree; good to see you back! I'm really liking your signature; love its simplicity, haha. Did you make it yourself, or did you have somebody else do it for you? Anyway, hope you have fun here, and feel free to send me some message if you ever feel like chatting. See you around!

Years
I think I'm back. A while back I went rogue. I think I'm back.

I knew you had been gone for a while but wasn't expecting to be this long. Anyways, welcome back and I do hope you start becoming active again, and yeah I'm Hikari if you were wondering who I was. I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikari

Years
Hiya, Fading Tree; good to see you back! I'm really liking your signature; love its simplicity, haha. Did you make it yourself, or did you have somebody else do it for you? Anyway, hope you have fun here, and feel free to send me some message if you ever feel like chatting. See you around!
I made the sig myself. I based it off of style being used when I 1st came to this site. It was a trainer. Their pokemon. I chose to use mini icons for 6 pokes I was playing with at the time.
TTar (mom), Excadrill (Escallade), Sigiltyth, Shoutland (Jock .. from lady and the tramp), garchomp, Tentacruel.

I knew you had been gone for a while but wasn't expecting to be this long. Anyways, welcome back and I do hope you start becoming active again, and yeah I'm Hikari if you were wondering who I was. I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikari
It was an unplanned disappearance of mine. There were little to no reason behind it. Please I knew you were Hikari your name didn't change that much.

I was over at smogon for a few days a week... Smogon cannot compare to pokecommunity. While I like competative battling, smogon doesn't look at the creative side of pokemon e.g. fan arts, music, what ifs. like what if khangaskhan has 20 hp or some weird examples.

Ps. Hikari ... JGL ;D you posted so many picks of that guy I know who he is by face now. #Robin #DonJon #500DaysOfSummer #Inception #Looper #PremiumRush

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
I'm back... :D
I forgot to log-in this account just because of having no internet then when I started using Mozilla again it came back :D

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I forgot to log-in this account just because of having no internet then when I started using Mozilla again it came back :D

Welcome back, Kensuke c: Glad to hear your internet troubles are over! Now go and have fun yo.

Some of you may know me, but from the end of today I will be leaving PC indefinitely.

Even though I donated recently I don't really about the money.

Just thought I'd give a heads up.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, Adam. If one day you somehow decide to return, PC will always be here. This is not goodbye though as you might think... People, online or not, have been brought into your life for a reason. But of course, I can't force you to stay if it's against what you wish. Au revoir...

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's good that you've gotten your Internet issues sort, Kensuke; welcome back! Have a fun stay here, mmkay? :) Also, it's sad to see you go, Sairento. I don't know you much, but I think I did see you around our server before (Dark Leader Adam, was it?), and you seemed like a really cool guy to hang out with. It's terrible that we never got to know more about each other, haha. Don't forget about us; make sure to check us out every once in a while.

Years

I was wondering where you disappeared to... but yeah internet issues suck indeed. Glad to have you back and I do hope you can get active again!

Some of you may know me, but from the end of today I will be leaving PC indefinitely.

Even though I donated recently I don't really about the money.

Just thought I'd give a heads up.

So sad to see ya go Adam but at least we still have the battle server to contact each other. Good luck with any real life issues you have and do return sometime, because it's always sad to see someone disappear forever.

- Hikari

Back