• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
Note: Please discuss/share what games you've recently bought/purchased.

I'll start us off ^_^.

My December 2013 Games:
1.) Assassin's Creed III (PS3) - $14.99 New
2.) Batman: Arkham City GOTY (PS3) - $19.99 New
3.) Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) - $19.99 New
4.) Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (PS3) - $39.99 New
5.) Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) - $19.99 New
6.) Sly 4: Thieves in Time (PS3) - $19.99 New
7.) Tomb Raider 2013 (PS3) - $29.99 New

I only bought Assassin's Creed III (PS3) myself though, the other 6 were all xmas gifts from my family/relatives.

Last edited:
Years
I can't actually recall the last game I bought for myself. I picked up Animal Crossing: New Leaf before Christmas for my sister, though.

TY

Last game i bought was C&C:3 Kane's Wrath and im playing it kinda 24/7 xD

Years
I bought myself WWE 2K14 yesterday with some of my Christmas money. In fact, the money I got was given to me with the purpose of picking out a game for myself, and I saw the game was on sale, so I didn't bother waiting.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Dragon's Crown Vita version as the only hard copy.

And since PSN has huge sale I bought many digital copies:
Vita:
Muramasa Rebirth
Valhalla Knights 3
Farming Simulator
Army Corps of Hell
Rainbow Moon

PS3:
Ni no Kuni
Devil May Cry HD
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age II
Tales of Xillia

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Man, I'm usually pretty good with my money, but this month I bought quite a few games. Only one of them was pretty expensive, but I don't know when I'm gonna find time to play them all.

Harvest Moon 64 (N64)
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (PSX)
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (GC)
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (PS2)
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition (PS2)
Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon (PS2)
Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (3DS)
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (Wii)
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (Wii)

It seems I went a bit overboard with the Harvest Moon games, but after playing the first, I had to give them a try. I bought the first Rune Factory game for the DS too.

The only non-harvest moon games I bought this month were Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii) and Super Robot Wars: Infinite Battle & Dark Prison (PS3)

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I only got a couple things.

Tomb raider (ps3
Beyond: two souls (ps3)
Assassins Creed: black flag (ps3)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS, Limited Edition)
Etrian Odyssey Untold (3DS, Limited Edition)

PC
GTA Collection
AVSEQ
Game Dev Tycoon
Starpoint Gemini
Starpoint Gemini 2
Solar 2
Ys Chronicles (I, II)
Mount & Blade Collection

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
My most recent buys were:

Final Fantasy 6 and Final Fantasy 8.

Final Fantasy 6 because I heard many good things about it here on PC and FF8 because I've had it several times in my life but never got passed the beginning.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I bought a few things during the Steam Sales. Notably Sleeping Dogs, which I'm really enjoying. I also bough Monaco, which I had hoped would be a good bit of fun in multiplayer. Half Life 2 is another one, I haven't played much of it, but I'm looking forward to cracking down for a few hours on it. Best thing I bought though: Surgeon Simulator: 2013, priceless.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Steam sales took their toll:

yyyWurf.png

I actually didn't buy anything after the 23rd as I was away. It would have been so much worse.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Install The Witcher 2, install it now!

I'm playing through Far Cry at the moment, but once I've finished that I'm either moving onto SnoozyPups or Witcher2.
I'm letting steam install everything overnight anyway, so when I've finished FarCry everything will be ready to play.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
I just finally found out I got Ratchet Deadlocked for FREE when I bought Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3) digitally, so I downloaded that last night, will play soonish maybe.

I've still got 6 new PS3 games I can play though, so it might be awhile xD.

(I can't touch Assassin's Creed III until I beat AC1 and play Ezio Trilogy first sadly)

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I bought Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl today and got Rune Factory 4 a few weeks ago. Both are great games. :3

Years
For this month well, last month or last year (holy crap wow it's 2014) , I believe I got the following:
Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
The Sims 3: Island Paradise
The Sims 3: Into the Future
LEGO Marvel Superheroes
LEGO Lord of the Rings

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
My Dad forced me to buy the Hitman Collection. We own blood money and thats the only one I plan to play.

Years
I bought Spec Ops The Line from Steam. Does anyone else have that game?

I bought a few things during the Steam Sales. Notably Sleeping Dogs, which I'm really enjoying. I also bough Monaco, which I had hoped would be a good bit of fun in multiplayer. Half Life 2 is another one, I haven't played much of it, but I'm looking forward to cracking down for a few hours on it. Best thing I bought though: Surgeon Simulator: 2013, priceless.

You bought Sleeping Dogs, huh? Well, I hope you enjoy it. :)

Last edited:
Back