• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Official Monthly League of Legends Tournament! (Round III Match-Ups!)

Years
Best of Three ARAM? that's going to be tough, but I'm totally down for some fun! I haven't played with any PC people at all.

USER; Logiedan
SUMMONER; Logiedan

You guys better watch out if I ever get Vayne!

edit; my internet has been really crap, honestly so fair warning whoever gets paired up with me, but we'll see how it goes. :D

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The Matchups are done!

Round One:

Miss Fortune vs. Heir
Aslan vs. Olli
Sanguinius vs. Ravio
Logiedan vs. mrpopo1701
Razer302 vs. Major Ziggs

Arc randomly gets an auto bye and moves on~

Good luck! I think 2 weeks from now is a reasonable deadline, no? So form now until June 28th are the matchups due! Any questions/concerns, you can just ask on this thread!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Quick question, if this tournament is monthly will it be 1v1 ARAM every month or will the styles change? Just curious!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I assume we post our results here? Just did my matches vs. Gale and won 2-0, results:

Jarvan IV (Major Ziggs) vs. Skarner (Razer302)
Amumu (Major Ziggs) vs. Vayne (Razer302)​

Both very fun games, completely new champions for both of us in the first which was exciting and the second match-up was just hectic. Good luck to everyone who still has games to do!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
May I ask what happened here? That's a hard match for Amumu, so just curious on how that went, haha.
Mmm, I was very unhappy with the match-up myself haha. I ended up going for armour and movespeed to chain enough CC with Q/ult to poke him and escape before the third silver bolt effect could proc, with lots of HP for when it did, and then a mixture of sunfire + W for wave clear was just about enough to push some towers down. Was definitely the hardest match I've done in a long time but careful engages and some decent AP ended it with 6/0 so I was pretty happy with that XD

Razer's internet died mid-match and """MAJOR ZIGGS""" didn't feel like being generous. Fie, for shame.
Don't tell anyone my secret ;)

Reactions: Arc

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Tbh, I played terribly, I was still frustrated from the first match and the pure tankyness of Amumu just frustrated me even more, after the first 3 deaths I would just hit A+click his nexus and wait for my death.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sounds unsportsmanlike to me. I would be frustrated if a match like that counted if I disconnected for a large portion of it.
He was joking, everyone's internet was working perfectly :p If he'd lagged/disconnected at any point we'd obviously not have counted it.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
Just finished my matches with Miss Fortune.

Kog'Maw (Heir) vs. Annie (Miss Fortune)
Twitch (Heir) vs. Anivia (Miss Fortune)​

I was very glad we got ranged characters and had a lot of fun! Major Ziggs, your format was too good not to use.

Sirfetch’d

Confirming the losses. Both were very good and close games(especially twitch vs anivia!) Good luck to the rest of the participants in the tourney!

mrpopo1701

Josh Varela
Years
Report on Mr Kami Popo VS Logiedan

Logiedan won twice, Mr Kami Popo is out.

I have a lot of fun in these matches

and it was so funny how i was scared of urgot XD hes secretly op.

Good luck in your future matches Logiedan ;)

Matches were

(Mr Kami Popo) Miss foutune Vs Lucian
second round: Varus VS Urgot

Years
Lucian (Logiedan) vs. Miss Fortune (mrpopo1701)
Urgot (Logiedan) vs. Varus (mrpopo1701)​

Just finished our last game up with a 2-0.

I think the first game was the best. I don't get to do 1 v 1's often so these were fun to do. thx 4 the format major ziggers

Thanks for playing with me mrpopo. We should do it again just for fun! :D

Back