• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mega sprite too small

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 1, 2016
As the title says the mega sprite is too small when i mega evolve while normal pokemon sprite is medium how do u fix or config this
This is the screenshot:Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
Yes I did after that absol was in the right size but after I mega evolve absol what I showed in screenshot happens
I think you can´t fix that by modifying the script it probably has to do with the size of the mega evolution alone.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 1, 2016
I think you can´t fix that by modifying the script it probably has to do with the size of the mega evolution alone.

So I have to resize the mega sprites right and I'll check the elitebattle settings again cause I remember a mega evolution setting option not sure tho

Back