• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Research: Pokemon's Hex Number Convertion

TwiliteFriends

Pialka vs Dipalka's Referrees
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 24, 2009
This is the Converted to Hex number of the pokemon

Spoiler:

This can help you in making POkemon Egg Script!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Seriously, I see no point of having this since you have this, items and attacks in XSE's rbh files. So sorry, but I don't see any point in posting this.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
#include stdpoke.rbh

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
faceplayer
givepokemon PKMN_BULBASAUR
release
end
Main parts in bold.
If people would only read the whole tutorial and not just a little bit...

Like I have proven, the script may not be correct because I haven't scripted for a long time but I think you can see the point.
This can be locked.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
with XSE, hex isn't even needed...
As a matter of fact, these numbers are not needed whatsoever.

Going off of H20's post...
Code:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
faceplayer
givepokemon 25 5 0
release
end
This is just to emphasize that hex is not needed when scripting... even in egg scripts. (The script above demonstrates giving a level 5 pikachu, no hex needed)

The person who approved this thread should have at least looked over it... Staff these days...

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Obviously you didn't even care to take a look at the post date for this thread.

Did you? Even in early 2009, this information would have still been obsolete, and should have been ignored.
It doesn't matter, the mod who deleted the initial "spam Revival" post should have locked the thread down, it may be in the documents and tutorials section, but the thread revival allowance rule is only applicable when the thread is either updated, or a legitimate question about the document or tutorial is posted.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
these can still be used for lazy people and can be usefull with Hackmew's shinyizer(it think, not sure...)

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
i'm a rock not a stone thank you, and please don't putdown this guy.

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
Years
Hmm I guess you guys are right. At the sametime though I wouldn't insult TwiliteFriends, they seemed to have good intentions. :)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
there is an easier way oO
teach me :P
OMG
#include stdpoke.rbh

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
faceplayer
givepokemon PKMN_BULBASAUR 0x3 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
release
end
or
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
faceplayer
givepokemon 25 5 0
release
end
I prefer to use the first one. Also if you're using XSE you don't even need FSF is you're using dynamic (which you probably are).

Back