• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
saying to start a new thread is kinda like treason so i sentence you to death muahahahahahahah *cough* jkjk

tig in the tcg packs you always get a shiny card as standard or 2 rare cards soo unluck if u dont get no shiny card

o once i get lg ill hunt for squritle just cuz aaryans lookin for 1 muahahahh
on ruby im looking for torchic o.~

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
PazzKat said:
Yes. Of course you can join. We welcome you, to the shiny hunters club. *little stars do circles around each member then fly off the screen* Thank you for participating with us. ^_^

Thanx for letting me join! Im gonna search for shinies outright but first I gotta get shiny charmander which is gonna take *&$!+@ ages!!! I did have shiny articuno, moltres, zapdos and mewtwo but I restarted so Im gonna have to get them again, and any other shiny I come across!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
pokemunna said:
saying to start a new thread is kinda like treason so i sentence you to death muahahahahahahah *cough* jkjk

tig in the tcg packs you always get a shiny card as standard or 2 rare cards soo unluck if u dont get no shiny card

o once i get lg ill hunt for squritle just cuz aaryans lookin for 1 muahahahh
on ruby im looking for torchic o.~
ooo a little competition for the clubmasta'! this should prove interesting... i'm gonna chear for... pokemunna! cuz... well... just cuz. ha! and it's not treason... it would be treason if she wanted to make a competing thread; she only wanted to correct this one. don't question our co-founders!!!!! *gets manic look in eye* (i'm just kidding, you can question me whenever you want... just be careful around pazzkat, cuz she's a freakin' nutcase and she'll hurt you)

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
I am now a nut case, great. Well, it seems, that, for one reason or the other, that he *Aaryn* posts just after I said that.. interesting, I'm not sure what I should think any more.

New signature, I'd like some feedback if you would.

Lova ya'!

~Pazz

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
oo no ryan its not a good idea rooting me me seeing as i need to buy it 1st :(:( cowers in corner before "nucase" comes after me lol nice nickname lol . pazz err its a little cutezy *cant spell it* anywho hows the shiny hunting goin guys

HereticSteel

Years
Not too well, it was annoying when I was trying to get shiny charmander, my rival had a shiny squirtle!!!!! AAAaaaaarrrrggghhhhh! Im not going to give up!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
crap! that's like frusterating times a billion... to think, if you'd just picked the squirtle... you'd have had a shiny squirtle (which isn't bad at all)
and pazz... the link to my userinfo... is that a deranged raichu? it's a nice sig, but that's a strange picture to use linking to me. i changed up my sig a bit. it was a little long, so i took out the big i love pazzkat (but don't worry, i still do)

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Oh...okay...I understand...it's fine...don't worry about it... *sigh*

Anyways, this seems to be a place where people hang out rather then "I caught a shiny!!!" Why? Because they're elusive... *sigh* *unliked*

Edit: Is...is this okay Ryan..? I changed it to a Plusel...if it isn't.. I'll change it..

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
well, i like treeco better because he's green. which makes him awesome. your new sig is cool.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Well I still have not gotten a shiny grimer I hatched about 100 more eggs!well I hope you all are having good luck unlike me!

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Can I join this club plz?!?!?

I already have a number of shinies on my pokemon sapphire and fire red which I was lucky o find! *some hatched from eggs but hey...*

So, can I join???

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
the best thing to do is search for grimar in cinnibar like dan said but also hatch five eggs
cool just say which shinies and sgm will update the dex once pazz rsgh5 or aaryan give the OK

HereticSteel

Years
Err, dex? Im new to all this stuff so help me out!

*something else* What are the chances of me seeing the squirtle shiny twice and not seeing shiny charmander!!!!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
What I mean by "dex" is our shiny pokedex. It's the 2nd post in the SHC, it keeps track of all the shinies we have caught.

As for the chances, well, lets just say you luck is almost as bad as mine is if you got two shiny squirtles, but no charmander.

HereticSteel

Years
why, what happened to you with such bad luck?

Oh yeah, does anyone know where to get the shiny sprites from R/S i got snorunt and Im trying to evolve it to a glalie shiny!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
I have spent over 700 hours of game time between my Sapphire and LeafGreen games, and only caught one shiny through it all. But I keep searching, though I have slowed down a little bit.

Back