• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

The only reason I'm not drinking right now is because alcohol and antidepressants aren't a good mix.

I need to see my psychiatrist about that, because I've been watching a lot of James Bond lately and I'm in the mood for a vodka martini...and yes, shaken not stirred.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Damn, has it? That place was so chill with Arielle and the rest of the gang. =/

All ya'll here should come join us in the IRC chat lounge. It'll be fun!

Sir Codin

Keep in mind, we're talking pure oxygen here, I believe.

Oxygen isn't the only thing in the atmosphere. Actually, air is mostly nitrogen.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh no I'm dying. >_>

Speaking of- why do people celebrate birthdays? Saying "Happy birthday" is like "Congratulations, you're one year closer to your death". :?

Years
Keep in mind, we're talking pure oxygen here, I believe.

Oxygen isn't the only thing in the atmosphere. Actually, air is mostly nitrogen.

It's not the air, actually:

ump to: navigation, search

Oxidative stress reflects an imbalance between the systemic manifestation of reactive oxygen species and a biological system's ability to readily detoxify the reactive intermediates or to repair the resulting damage. Disturbances in the normal redox state of cells can cause toxic effects through the production of peroxides and free radicals that damage all components of the cell, including proteins, lipids, and DNA. Further, some reactive oxidative species act as cellular messengers in redox signaling. Thus, oxidative stress can cause disruptions in normal mechanisms of cellular signaling.

In humans, oxidative stress is thought to be involved in the development of many diseases or may exacerbate their symptoms.[1][2] These include cancer,[3] Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease,[4] atherosclerosis, heart failure,[5] myocardial infarction,[6] Schizophrenia[7][8] Bipolar disorder,[9][10] fragile X syndrome,[11] Sickle Cell Disease,[12] lichen planus,[13] vitiligo,[14] autism,[15] and chronic fatigue syndrome.[16] However, reactive oxygen species can be beneficial, as they are used by the immune system as a way to attack and kill pathogens.[17] Short-term oxidative stress may also be important in prevention of aging by induction of a process named mitohormesis.[18]

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
tbh...i'm surprised there are Muslim people here!!!! i thought i'm the only one after a chain of sites i joined i was the only one..i feel surprised to find there are Muslim people here!!!

Bloodex...if you're not religious i'm not judging you..your life is up to you of course ^^ but normally a known information to anyone..Muslims doesn't drink and aren't allowed to eat pigs meat only if it's necessary and even then "eat what makes you survive not what makes you full stomach"..again i'm not saying that as someone judging your life...it's general information to non Muslim people as in case you have a Muslim friend!don't offer them wine ^^

P/S:is it weird that my real name means dark wine though? lol

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
One day I ate ham (which is not allowed too.), I thought it was turkey :P

@Liljz1234: Your adopted???

Sir Codin

22. Eh, whatever.

Also, I'm atheist. I found life less restricting that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back