• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
Just joined a half hour ago, and after briefly researching the rules and guidelines to the site. I finally made an introduction thread, and posted in a few other locations. I'm used to vBulletin sites, so most of this is pretty easy for me to understand.

Just figured I'd say hello, especially to my fellow newcomers!

Years
Just joined a half hour ago, and after briefly researching the rules and guidelines to the site. I finally made an introduction thread, and posted in a few other locations. I'm used to vBulletin sites, so most of this is pretty easy for me to understand.

Hey there Shad0wChas3r, and welcome to PC! Diggin' the username, btw ^^ if you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator around here and they'd be glad to help out! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you! ^_^

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
Hey there Shad0wChas3r, and welcome to PC! Diggin' the username, btw ^^ if you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator around here and they'd be glad to help out! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you! ^_^

Thanks, I thought it was pretty Generic. I should've gone with Mister Oshawott, but I didn't think about it until after I already submitted it :P . I will most definitely be sure to contact the staff if any questions should come to my mind, thank you :)

Thanks for the welcome, Zach. It is a pleasure to meet you as well!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
As a relative newcomer to this site I must say I've integrated to this forum quite quickly because I'm used to vBulletin used by many forums (though I prefer XenForo). I hope I can get to make new friends, though, all I've done in here are some debates and I'd like to try something different.

Aww! You will! vBulletin is easy to navigate in. To be honest, it took me a long while to get used to ALL of the features. xD

Anyways, glad to see that you've settled in, and hope to see you around. Welcome! :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Hey. I am new to this forum, but have been a pokemon veteran for years. The reason that i am finally posting is because i have finally created the ultimate pokemon. Through months of work breeding pokemon, i finally did the impossible. I created a Spiritomb with the Wonderguard ability. And now, since i still have its parents, i can hopefully make more. And just to be clear to those who don't know. Spiritomb with its ghost/dark typing has no weaknesses. With Wonderguard it is immune to all but weather and status moves.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard, PokeMasterSinarian. <3 I see you...did the impossible! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here in the forums and hope you stick around. There's plenty of things to do here especially trading Pokemon! :D Have fun~

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome. Oh, and what i didn't mention is that due to all of the random breeding combinations, including smeargle somewhere, my spiritomb knows four moves that can KO all but 3 types of pokemon in almost always a single shot. I made sure to level him up fully before posting. So now i have him and 3 eggs that hopefull will share his Wonderguard ability. All i know is that i have the best pokemon in the world. The legendaries can go and die, because rhere is a new world order of power led by Sporitomb!

Years
Welcome to PC, PokeMasterSinarian! Wow, that's quite the detailed breeder you are there! :o I'd never gotten so specific with how I breeded I just use Ditto + whatever Pokémon to get the Pokémon I wanted :p

Other than that, if hope you really enjoy it here! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you! ^_^

Paperhat545

The Pokémon Master
Years
Hey guys. I've just joined PC yesterday, and am really enjoying this site. I'm so happy to be apart of a warm and welcoming community and can't wait to get more and more involved :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Thanks Zach. And yes, most people don't know the true power of being a breeder. And now that i stumbled upon a god among pokemon, i will never reveal my secrets for how i got him. All i know is that all i really need is one more Spiritomb to learn moves to take out the last 3 types and i will be set forever. I may even be willing to trade he extras later on. But for now, the power stays with me. Who knows, if you work at breeding, you could create a god as well.

Years

Hey. I am new to this forum, but have been a pokemon veteran for years. The reason that i am finally posting is because i have finally created the ultimate pokemon. Through months of work breeding pokemon, i finally did the impossible. I created a Spiritomb with the Wonderguard ability. And now, since i still have its parents, i can hopefully make more. And just to be clear to those who don't know. Spiritomb with its ghost/dark typing has no weaknesses. With Wonderguard it is immune to all but weather and status moves.

Hey guys. I've just joined PC yesterday, and am really enjoying this site. I'm so happy to be apart of a warm and welcoming community and can't wait to get more and more involved :)

Hey lovelies! Welcome to the forum and glad you're all enjoying it so far. <3 Congrats on the Wonderguard Spiritomb, Sinarian! That's really impressive and I honestly didn't even know it could have that ability.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Thanks for the welcome Cirno. And as for Spiritomb, it's all about taking a long slow breeding route with compatible pokemon until you get the ability to the right egg group. Or you just get lucky. Whatever works right?

Paperhat545

The Pokémon Master
Years
Yeah Paperhat, try impossible to beat.

Well, it would be hard to beat, but not impossible. That is, unless your Spiritomb is immune to poisoning, in which toxic would be able to whittle it down. Same goes for will-o-wisp. And if a Pokemon with the ability Mold Breaker were on the field, your Pokemon's wonder guard woul be negated. Also I heard that Fire Fang could break through Wonder Guard, though I don't know if that is true or not. I believe some moves, such as Seismic Toss, or Night Shade would also be aable to break through your wonder guard.

Impossible to beat? I think not.

Years
Sorry to burst your bubble, PokeMasterSinarian, but Spiritomb with Wonder Guard is not a legitimate combination, therefore it is hacked.

Last edited:

jakelikescake

Casual Fan
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Hello everyone, I'm jakelikescake, and I have to admit I'm really bad at online forums, or any online community where users chat with one another. Other users usually end up disliking me after awhile. Kinda how it goes IRL too. It's normally because I state my opinion no matter what. Even when I know other users will hate my opinion. I'll give online forums another shot though!

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
It is not hacked. I simply spent a long time moving the ability from one pokemon to the next and from one egg group to the next. It all started when a buddy of mine traded me a female shedinja. I didn't ask where he got it, but from that point on i went to work, and legitimately bred a Spiritomb with Wonderguard. As for mold breaker i have a strategy for beating that every time. I lnow it's not truely invincible, but it is closer than anyone else legitimately has.

Paperhat545

The Pokémon Master
Years
Also, a Pokemon who knows the move Skill Swap will give your Spiritomb a hard time. It is pretty impressive, though, that you got a Pokemon like this legitimately. What version do you have it on?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello everyone, I'm jakelikescake, and I have to admit I'm really bad at online forums, or any online community where users chat with one another. Other users usually end up disliking me after awhile. Kinda how it goes IRL too. It's normally because I state my opinion no matter what. Even when I know other users will hate my opinion. I'll give online forums another shot though!

I know the feeling. But you don't have to worry about people like that though. ;3 Usually our Debate section here in the forums is a lot more of a friendly debate rather than HARDCORE "OMG UR OPINION SUX" debate. Glad to see you're giving forums another chance, especially since you just joined PC! <3 Welcome aboard! Have a wonderful time and hope things go well for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back