• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
Guys, are we going to have a tilesetter? Yeah, I tried to do it, didn't work for me though, I'll try and look for some talented people. Sorry, I just really like hacks with great artwork. ^^

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
If indiancharizardx wan't he can use same tiles as Dark Rising 2 but i,think its not good idea because im also using DR2 tile for my hack
Ok, so i have got an idea. Me and musaddiq will look for new tilesets throughout the forum that we can use. Rest will be continuing there work.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
I got new tiles but its for Ruby

Some screens:
xqgfeo.png

2ebfplv.jpg

2q8a9tj.png

a23arp.png

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
HMM OK AND I GOT NEW TILES FOR FIRE RED BUT YOU NEED TO MAP AGAIN IF YOU'RE READY TO MAP AGAIN THEN I WILL SEND TO THAT PATCH

Ok bro send me the rom! if its good then i'll try to map myself or give it to ansirent or jesron can map too!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey guys its time for everyone to say how much work has been done by everyone in thier area. Attendence:- Ansirent Rytham Musaddiq Jesron bans Ice fire Synbit.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Name = Slim spazzy
Applying for = Beta tester and bug reporter

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name = Slim spazzy Applying for = Beta tester and bug reporter
Ok bro you are our second beta tester after snorlax44 and you'll need to throughly test the rom for every bugs. And @musaddiq you will have to wait a little for your turn because ansirent is still mapping and hasn't sent back the rom.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I will need time guys. I am confused. No ones saying me what to do correctly. Now just say ok or no - I will map 3 routes and a city. And wait till 25 january. Is it ok or not ? if not lets me go outside and you guys do the work Then send me another time and if yes just say it and i will return in Before 24 or 25 january.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I will need time guys. I am confused. No ones saying me what to do correctly. Now just say ok or no - I will map 3 routes and a city. And wait till 25 january. Is it ok or not ? if not lets me go outside and you guys do the work Then send me another time and if yes just say it and i will return in Before 24 or 25 january.

ok bro do it till 25 january because i'm itching to script in it!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Here is my mapping of the 2nd city -
semu6g.jpg
there are lot to do.. I will do the rest tomorrow but tell me if i need to add something else.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey, i want to know where jesron and icefire are , because i haven't heard them for days.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Do You need another mapper? I will help with that too.. and can i see what the new tiles look like thru PM I can get you some pretty good tiles if you want and the Title screen is a bit delayed but soon to come sorry my friend is abit busy

Back