The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old April 17th, 2013, 08:21 PM
KataliaKitty
TheDemonicTrainer

Nature: Gentle
Okay. My question refers to the Fanfiction part of this forum. I'd like to know what kind of fanfics are allowed. Because I've only ever written one Pokemon fanfic before. It's not done yet, and I'm really, really not sure about it because, seriously, I only started writing it as fanservice for a friend of mine. XD

And, well, it's malexmale. So.... are gay fics allowed? I know the website's not descriminatory, not in any way, but I honestly just wondered. It's not really a big deal if it's not, y'know? But I just wanted to ask before I decided to post it.
Old April 17th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Sydian
revolution

Nature: Timid
Fan fiction for all kinds of series are allowed. :) It's not restricted to just Pokemon. And a gay shipping fan fic would be just fine as well. Just as long as it doesn't get too sexual or something, of course. But you can read those guidelines in the fan fiction forum rules and if you have more questions, you could ask Astinus. :)

Play the game to change the game
Old April 17th, 2013, 08:28 PM
KataliaKitty
TheDemonicTrainer

Nature: Gentle
Kay. Thank you, Sydian. That's good.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links