• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Game Grumps Fan Club - WHAT IS THIS?!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I mean, give the man some credit: he has to be a comedian and play the game at the same time, it's actually incredibly difficult to do. I've tried doing it and my god you really need to pick one or the other.
It can be difficult, I agree, but the problem is that this exists. That was the video that got me to truly analyze and appreciate game design because, regardless of his polarizing opinions, Arin can be a great video game analyst. The problem, however, comes from that he disregards practically everything he says in the video and often fumbles around for good amounts of time.

And while that may be a product of him trying to split his focus, the problem is that he (and Ross) have a disdain for tutorials and often skip through them because they can learn on their own, which leads back to them disregarding the game design based around teaching the player mechanics. It's a cycle that basically makes it essential that they read tutorials or else they end up fumbling around until they do what they're supposed to do by accident or they have that "Ooooooh." moment that they have so often.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Looks like Game Grumps is continuing their FireRed series after a long hiatus! Anyone else looking forward to it? Do you think we might get an animated episode or two?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I got pretty hyped and I'm glad they got SOME progression done this time around. Judging by the yellow letters in the Thank You mentions, it looks like Barry edited that video instead of Kevin.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Looks like Game Grumps is continuing their FireRed series after a long hiatus! Anyone else looking forward to it? Do you think we might get an animated episode or two?

Considering the fact that there may be a possibility of a weekly GG animated being released, it could happen!

I'm just happy that Steve-O from Jackass has been confirmed for a Guest Grumps. Now that's exciting.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2015
Username:Chiaki Nanami
Favorite Grump:Danny
Favorite Series:Pokemon Fire Red
Favorite One-Off:The Amazing Frog

The Grumps are so awesome. (Danny really seems to bond with the fans too)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I love how they joke around about Dan never being around anymore in the intro lmao.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Can someone catch me up? I don't know what Grumpcade is :\

Grumpcade is a new show where basically any combination of Game Grumps people - except for the Dan and Arin combo - can play games on consoles. It will be published willy nilly in place of Steam Train on given day and can also include anyone from the YouTube sphere. However, outside of that will be defined still as "Guest Grumps."

Basically it's like Game Grumps except anyone can technically be the host on a console game.

Back