• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black Generation Marathon Video

twindelphine

Pokemon Meister
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
Hi, I'm twindelphine here. I have been on this site for a while now. I have only been active in the Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and the Black/White threads, so many of you may not know me.

Just a brief introduction of myself. I have been playing Pokemon for almost 4 months now, since I got my Pokemon HeartGold version last December. It's the first version I have ever bought after my Crystal version 10 years ago (which is now broken). I have also played Pokemon White (translated from Japanese), which I have already reached post-game stage.

This Pokemon Black marathon will be my first game video marathon I have ever made on my Youtube account. It will also be my first time editing a video. So... please bear with me through this marathon.

I know there's already been quite a few English versions already released in Youtube, but I just thought it is fun to share with you guys about the game, whether beginners or advanced players alike.

Anyways, I'm just waiting for the game to be available tomorrow when it comes over to my country. Then I will be able to start the marathon. Until then, I will keep you guys posted!

P.S. Oh, and due to work limitations, I will not be able to post as much from next week. I will try to catch up over the weekends as much as I can. :P

Back