• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Granted, but as soon as you get it back, Pokemon White 2 came out and you completely forgot about your White and ended up losing it.

I wish Eevee wasn't so hard to train -_-

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted, but now there is no Eevee or any eveelutions in the Pokeverse! Instead, it's easier to EV train!

I wish that I could wish for a wish to wish for a wish that would wish up a wish to wish for Jirachi to grant a wish to wish for the wish for the wish to have a strong bug/ghost type legendary pokemon.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but then Ash leaves the anime forever so it's not really noticed...
I wish that the Pokemon Anime was reformatted to attract a larger audience than just little kids.

Years
granted but now adults play the game and dont let their kids play it because its so fun they cant let it down

i wish that dark pokeball hadnt wished so many wishes.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Your wish made jirachi appeared and it granted your wish with its wish-granting powers by making darkpokeball make less wishes so that your wish of him not making more wishes is granted.

I wish there are more creative and tongue-twisting pokemon names.

darkpokeball

Years
I wish *tongue falls out* ;lkajsdf;lkjsdaf?!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: You can't wish anymore, Darkpokeball! Let me handle this:
I wish that there was shiny pokemon in pokemon rumble blast.

Years
Denied, cos then everyone will want a Shiny.

I wish that the dubbed version of the B2/W2 animated trailer didn't have terrible voice acting.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
nothing can be done about it (damn you 4kids!). Jirachi directs you to the japanese version instead. and btw have you seen the Mei one alr?

Wish Mawile has an evolution in the next gen.

darkpokeball

Years
Ah wus fo nah tah ng bak.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I wish that Darkpokeball had his tongue back.
DARKPOKEBALL: hank yu
Translations:
Spoiler:

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but it never gets released and ends up lost within the walls of The Pokemon Company, never seeing the light of day.
I wish that TWEWY songs were in Pokemon. (For those of you who don't know what TWEWY is, I wish that Pokemon had a modernized original soundtrack.)

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Granted but this new soundtrack is the worst in the world and everyone kills you because of that

I Wish That I could Buy the Bike in FRLG For $1 Million Meaning I want $1 Million To buy it with

Back