• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Corner!

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hmm... well I'm googling the code and I think it might be me sorry. I may have fixed it now.

Edit: I tried talking to you and it said you failed to respond... Maybe we could do this through GTS?

ok i'll put my ditto in .. but idk whether your darkrai can be traded in gts ..

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
We'll have to see... Can I get a location to help narrow it down to your Ditto?

------------- Singapore --------------

EDIT: i do not have he data for darkrai .. impossible for me to request ..
Try going back the wifi room again ..

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
im intrested in a shiny trapinch or a shiny torchic dreamworld speedboast i will offer a shiny druddrion or a shiny crockanaw ???
fc: 1335-3563-6892 white version 1

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
What do u want for the shiny metang. all i have is a shiny zebraska and a kingler if u dont want does u can ask for something.

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hunting corner!
Lapras
Magnezone

I trade
Hypno
Venonat

Good nuoh!

Both pokemon have rarity of 5% and trading me a Hypno and Venonat is not worth it ..
Sorry i'll have to decline this trade ..

im intrested in a shiny trapinch or a shiny torchic dreamworld speedboast i will offer a shiny druddrion or a shiny crockanaw ???
fc: 1335-3563-6892 white version 1

I'll accept the shiny druddrion for the shiny trapinch.

What do u want for the shiny metang. all i have is a shiny zebraska and a kingler if u dont want does u can ask for something.

I'll take your shiny Zebstrika for the shiny metang ...

Last edited:

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
Im utc -7 so does that mean its one hour later where u live then where i live or is it one hour early i just wannabe sure

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
I know we agreed on my zebraska for ur metang but I ah traded it for a shiny salamance is there anything  else u want

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
I still want metang but I have nothing worthy enough to trade it for. Possibly the best thing I have is the event mewtwo with electroball or dratini with extreme speed, a shuckle or DW vulpix, DW kingler DW skunky

Back