• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
So I used a random pokemon generator for my team this game but im having problems finding my team.

I got
Flygon
Jumpluff- i have a lvl 27 hoppip
Torkoal
Poliwrath
Dunsparce
Claydol
So where can I find the other 5?

Note: I'm looking for the basic forms, not fully evolved

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I wanna say all Pokemon evolve by level in this game.

Yup, most are 42, and I think kadabra evolves at 36.

So I used a random pokemon generator for my team this game but im having problems finding my team.

I got
Flygon
Jumpluff- i have a lvl 27 hoppip
Torkoal
Poliwrath
Dunsparce
Claydol
So where can I find the other 5?

Note: I'm looking for the basic forms, not fully evolved

Trapinch and Baltoy are in the desert area next to Largas City (route 24), Torkoal is in the little firey cave next to Therus City (route 14), Poliwag is on route 15, and Dunsparce is on route 28.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
lanturn

yo i cant save in-game so when i beat the elite 4 i start a new game. i switched my emulator to 128k bit but it still wont let me save in-game. it says "save error. please exchange the backup memory." how do i fix this?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
A few questions:

where is the move relearner guy? and where do i get a heart scale?
do wild pikachu have light ball?
what level does heracross learn reversal? it learns cross chop instead of reversal at lvl45. what this by design or was it accidental?

can you give a summary of level up move changes that you made?

Last edited:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
yo i cant save in-game so when i beat the elite 4 i start a new game. i switched my emulator to 128k bit but it still wont let me save in-game. it says "save error. please exchange the backup memory." how do i fix this?

Delete the save file that the emulator already made, then save.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
OMG! While training outside of the exit of Victory road cave, i found a shiny machoke! First ever wildy shiny and its in an emulator lololols

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
One thing I really like about this hack is the competitive battling reference by the PokeFan club guy in Brox city. Choice Banded Heracross. THAT made my day :]

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
Good hack so far, I am playing it on gpSP kai on the psp. One question though, is the physical/special split in this game?

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
I just caught a freaking abra because there stood u didn't had to trade to cause the evolve. How does kadabra evolve then?

benobrian

Strange Poke User
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
i have a sunkurn and i need to evolve it so....where is a sun stone?

Psycho Bugler

Jew Extrordinaire!
Years
So I'm in Brox City right now. I can't get past the guy Rick Rolling me on Route 7. I've read something about Bill and finding my brother, but I can't find either of them. Suggestion?

Back