• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
hi. Im glad you got ur ar sorted out.
btw, what does RNG mean? (im kinda new to this)

For my tade offerL
May I please have a Gamestp Jirachi lv5 Hardy ID 02270 and a PKTOPIA Pikachu lv10 Hardy ID 06267? I don't have many pokemon, but I could give you a shiny 10 ANIV Latioslvl100 Wishmkr Jirachi. Thanks you.

Edit: In Pokemon Platinum. Thank you.

Edit 2: I'm sorry...i read rules and said no shiny 10 aniv. I have a level 100 wishmkr jirachi?

Thanks again

Wait, What, Where does it say that?? I am still in need of some of those!! :)

i really want a charmander, any level, any held item, i just want a charmander.

FC- 1291 7542 5337
Name- Tyrese
Timezone- Central (United States)

Sorry, which charmander is that?? If it's shiny, sorry :) NO, if it's regular, yes you can have that one!! :)
Wow I was pretty much just about to say the same thing. You have a Lv. one Charmander in box 14. Can I have that? Unless ^ dude gets it first. Even like, a Charmander egg lol.

I clone, so I have extras for you!! :)

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
In your free section i would like to ask for your Espeon Lonely lv2 and Umbreon Rash lv3 in BOX 7

My friend code is in my sig.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
I want your houndoom, and shiny alakazam! Check out my trade thread to see if anything interests you which i doubt since you have like everything....:)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I think I sent you a PM, is that against the rules? Like do I have to post it here?
No it's not, but I hope I resonded to it, d olet me know please??

In your free section i would like to ask for your Espeon Lonely lv2 and Umbreon Rash lv3 in BOX 7

My friend code is in my sig.
Just catch me on here please!! :)

Yeah that one! whats a good time we can trade? its up to you.
I'm here now, sorry for getting on sooooo late!!
I have a question: By Rare Candy Services, does that mean that you could train my lvl 65 Haxorus or lvl 50 Weavile to lvl 100? C:
Just to get it straight, I do not ev train them, I only level them to 100 for you!! :)
You got pokemon black/white?
Yes, I have both of those!! :)

Uhm, Pokemon Black c: What would you want in return?
I do not wnat any thing to level any of them for you!! :)

I want your houndoom, and shiny alakazam! Check out my trade thread to see if anything interests you which i doubt since you have like everything....:)
I do not know which houndoom you are referring to?? But my shiny's, I only trade on Sundays!!

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
Years
It's ok, I'll just post here instead:

I am interested in these for my 4th gen game (I listed a lot just so that you may choose which are reasonable) -

Shiny Dragonite lv100 Adamant Checked

Shiny Rayquaza lv100 Adamant Checked

Shiny Scizor lv100 Adamant (NN Protential) Checked

Shiny Rampardos lv100 Adamant Checked

Shiny Aggron lv100 Adamant Checked

Shiny Mightyena lv100 Lonely Checked

Shiny Glaceon lv100 Modest Checked

Shiny Charizard lv100 Modest Checked

I Bolded the ones that I really really want :)
The rest are just fillers in case you don't want to trade the bolded ones for anything I have.

I can offer you anything in my trade thread, even if you want me to give you something from my White for them, but I want them for SoulSilver/4th gen, and it's 100% guaranteed that they are not hacked, and if for some reason they end up being hacked, I will gladly trade you back.

Norwegian Moose

Jedi Unicorn
Years
Ok, so could you please level them up to lvl 100 for me? C: i've finished the EV Training, so don't worry.

The thing is, I'm only online for a few hours after this is posted... Try to PM me when you see this, and I'll respond c:

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Are your giveaway ho-oh and deoxis shiny? and are your giveaways at 11? or are those free? box 18

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Yeah, I still wanna trade, catch me on Tuesday please!! :)

I don't check threads, sorry, offer some thing else please!!

Hey so I think you're on, We had a trade, my Frosslass for the EVd sped boost yanmega. I can trade now if you can

I'm gonna be on for a while

Last edited:
Years
Hello...you have a wonderful trade thread, im here to ask for a shiny cubchoo trade. I have some neat legit shinies in my thread in my sig. If you see several things you like, I did see plenty of shinies of yours I would like :)
Thank you
Actually I believe I misread your thread, you don't have cubchoo do you?
you can still look at my thread, im interested in shinies I don't have. Trying to get them all.:D

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
It's ok, I'll just post here instead:

I am interested in these for my 4th gen game (I listed a lot just so that you may choose which are reasonable) -

I Bolded the ones that I really really want :)
The rest are just fillers in case you don't want to trade the bolded ones for anything I have.

I can offer you anything in my trade thread, even if you want me to give you something from my White for them, but I want them for SoulSilver/4th gen, and it's 100% guaranteed that they are not hacked, and if for some reason they end up being hacked, I will gladly trade you back.
Sorry, I do not check threads, you need to offer please??

Ok, so could you please level them up to lvl 100 for me? C: i've finished the EV Training, so don't worry.

The thing is, I'm only online for a few hours after this is posted... Try to PM me when you see this, and I'll respond c:
Yes, I can level them up for you, no worries!! :)
Umm, in your free list. Can I have the Eevee and Numel from box 7 please? I can give you a snivy and zorua if you'd like.
Can you trade to a 4th gen game please??
Are your giveaway ho-oh and deoxis shiny? and are your giveaways at 11? or are those free? box 18
Sorry, my shiny's are only free on Sundays!! :)
Have you checked your world Crobat yet?
Ist that an EV'ed one please??

Hey so I think you're on, We had a trade, my Frosslass for the EVd sped boost yanmega. I can trade now if you can
Sorry, I have been distracted with B / W!!
Hello...you have a wonderful trade thread, im here to ask for a shiny cubchoo trade. I have some neat legit shinies in my thread in my sig. If you see several things you like, I did see plenty of shinies of yours I would like :)
Thank you
Actually I believe I misread your thread, you don't have cubchoo do you?
you can still look at my thread, im interested in shinies I don't have. Trying to get them all.:D
Again, I do not check others threads, but did update mine tonight!! :)

Updated The 1st Page 2 Include B / W Shiny's

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
Years
Sorry, I do not check threads, you need to offer please??

Yeah sure, I can make offers. Although I suck at them, so please bear with me. xD

I have a lot more Pokemon, so if you don't like what I offer, just tell me and I'll gladly change em.

Remember, I want these for Soul Silver, but the trades I offer you will be from my White.

Ok here goes, I won't post the levels yet, just make your selection and I'll give you the levels and stuff:

Stuff I'd offer: (I'll give you 2-3 Pokemon listed for each of the ones I want)
BTW most of these are lvl 100, but I'll tell you the details once you pick some.

Garchomp, Regice, Shiny Suicune/Entei/Raikou, Hydreigon, Shiny Darkrai, Terrakion, Virizion, Luxray, Jirachi, Arceus (Normal + shiny, PKRS), Genesect (Normal + Shiny), Giratina, Dialga, Kyurem, Reshiram, Leafeon, Arcanine (shiny), Pidgeot (shiny), Spiritomb, Togekiss, Rayquaza, Charizard (shiny), Magnezone, Rhyperior, Azelf, Kyogre, Deoxys (attack), Zorua (shiny), Infernape (JAPAN), Rampardos, Bisharp (JAPAN), Haxorous (shiny), Pichu (shiny), Feraligatr, Meganium, Larvitar, Event Mew, Golbat (shiny), Blissey (PKRS), Samurott, Dratini (LVL 1, Egg moves Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush), Regigigas, Tepig (shiny), Scolipede (shiny), Magmortar (shiny)

Ok, I have a lot more, but first see if any of these interest you. I'll give you 2-3 of these for each ONE of the ones you have listed. I really want to clear all Pokemon of my White and get Pokemon for my SS :)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Uhm.......I'll trade my ev'd toarkoal in HGSS game to you and you will clone it. Then, you trade back to me the ev'd torkoal and you will trade me TRUTH.

Just repost this, I still really want to own the Truth ^_^
If you want the Torkoal in 5th gen, I can do it for you ^_^

Back