• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

What Are You Currently Playing V3​

The first thread was posted in 2008, the second in 2012, so in following with the current formula, it's time for version 3!

In this thread, you can tell us about what game/s you are playing currently. You can just list the games, but if you really want to get something out of this then it might be a good idea to say a little bit about what you're playing or to reply to others.

With that out of the way, what are you currently playing?

pkmin3033

...and I'm not actually playing anything new right now; I'm fairly absorbed in what I'm presently doing. Been doing more sidequesting than anything else in Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, so I'm not actually that far through it. It's enjoyable enough, but it's not captivating me in the same way The Last Hope did. That said, it feels a lot like a 3D version of First Departure in terms of how the plot is unfolding, so I'm not complaining.

I'm halfway through Mercedes' path in Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir...my god, she's such an awkward character. She handles like crap, but she's overpowered to the point of ridiculousness...especially with a 30% damage boost from Saturn Bangles. She's a better character than Cornelius, who was just annoying, but a far cry from Gwendolyn. I'm actually quite enjoying my time with the game, because it's been so many years now I can barely remember it...

Outside of that I'm trying to finish Kirby: Planet Robobot before MH Generations comes out on Friday, doing a bit with Marin in Hyrule Warriors Legends, and dabbling in Ys I on my laptop. Busy busy busy.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
As of now, games part in my regular rotation

Non Multiplayer:
Borderlands 2 - definitely on top of the priority list. I've been having so much fun gunzerking my way through Pandora

Left 4 Dead 2 - mainly as one of the games I now have in my daily possession and for a minor bit of stress relief

Ultimate stress relievers:

Brutal Doom - just trying out new maps and megawads

Brutal Wolfenstein - i figured i get back to Brutal Wolf considering that the creator of said mod has begun further work in progress.

Multiplayer:
Overwatch - yep. and not stopping. I'll need to polish up my skills and learn the game even more especially for the get together event with other players.

League of Legends - well this is one i still play with a bit of heart mainly to keep up with the game.

Also, I think i'm going to dive into the world of Korean MMOFPS games again and see which one is worth playing.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
I'm replaying Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Second Questing for the 8th? 9th? time now. This time, I'm playing on Hero Mode, and died a grand total of 7 times now, 5 times in Hyrule Castle alone, because I am an idiot, and didn't have any healing items. (Arrow spam saves the day.) Right now, I'm supposed to go to the Forsaken Fortress for the second time, but I need to save up 900 rupees to buy a treasure map.

I also restarted Majora's Mask because I forgot what I was doing, and because I didn't finish the entirety of Stone Tower in one shot, so I had no clue where to start when I came back to it. I'm in the fourth area again, Ikana Canyon, and but I'm not starting the dungeon until I do a few sidequests. (I need to get the Gilded Sword, I had it for the Great Bay Temple in the first save, but it was a nightmare with only the Kokiri Sword this time.)

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Civilization (both IV and V): Still enjoying these games, especially the multiplayer sessions with my brother and my dad. Still playing Civ IV just for the Caveman to Cosmos mod xD I'm also going to try out the No Quitters mod for Civ V today, might also try the Community Balance mod for Civ V in future as well.
Hyped for Civ VI! Hoping Sean Bean narrates the entire game too.

Stellaris: This has recently had a major update for the midgame, but I haven't had the chance to see any new content yet. Still faffing about creating science penguins and xenophobic lizards in their race creator! The xenophobic lizards playthrough didn't go all too well for me xD

Crusader Kings II: With the Game of Thrones mod! Gives me something to do while waiting for Season 7.

Final Fantasy: Got bored one day and fancied playing some RPG, so I'm giving the Final Fantasy series a go, starting with the original Final Fantasy. I gave the mage woman her crystal eye back, woke the elven Prince up and helped the dwarf guys with their canal, but no crystals yet :P

Splatoon: Still playing this occasionally, but I'm really disappointed to see Splatfests go. Now how am I going to get my fix of Super Sea Snails?

Midi

Charming Ghost~
Years
Since I snagged it for free thanks to the Games with Gold program, I decided to give The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing a try. It just goes to show that I need to play more action RPGs like this, and it got me to reinstall Torchlight II, which I'll probably go through again after I beat this.

I've also been slowly getting back into the Xbox One version of Warframe, although signing back in reveals the quest that made me stop playing to begin with. The Jordas Precept is just a garbage questline that requires good luck with the RNG, and ending with a boss that requires the Archwing and a decent weapon with it. I could go on for a while about how crap it is, but meh. I got other missions to complete and Forma to collect for my new clan.

LunarCharm

Pokemon Fanatic
Years
Jak II - Finally started on the HD remake, used to play the old PS2 version all the time. I really like this game a lot..especially since it's much more challenging than the original Jak and Daxter.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Started a playthrough of New Super Mario Bros. 2, and I'm almost done (on world 6/final world). I love this game, but it's extremely short. The first version of this game or Super Mario 64 DS is probably next in line.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I just registered an account at CrossFire. Time to see if i have what it takes to be a real mango

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Steadily progressing through The Moon Dwellers on the PS4. A lot of characters, and not enough spaces, which means a few of my favorites have to be left out. 23 Stages in and the Balmarians just made their appearance. Looks like they're setting up for Cobray to finally join the OG verse. {:3}

Probably get back to finishing Twilight Princess HD as well as finally starting up Stella Glow, which has been only my shelf since release day. Though when my copy of First Departure shows up, those two will probably be put on hold once again, lol.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Bought Fallout 3 GOTY Edition yesterday since I had lost my previous copy.

I do hope those in Megaton enjoy their final days!

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Man, I haven't played SO1 in forever, but just in the first half hour of playing First Departure you can see how much Integrity and Faithlessness borrowed from it. An opposing Earth Federation force gets an underdeveloped planet involved in their schemes. blue-haired hero and pink-hair childhood friend get caught up in the mess, and their joined by a Kenny and his subordinate on their journey. Saying that, time-traveling is a lot cooler than constantly saving a super-powered loli.

Also, on stage 27 of Moon Dwellers. :D And bought Wild ARMs XF off the PSN store. I'm a fan of the now dead series, but this one never really caught my attention because of it being a spin-off. Listening to the OST though changed my mind and I decided to give it a shot.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Final Fantasy Explorers, on single player. Dunno what exactly is compelling me to do this. Oh and I am close to beating Adventure of Mana on my phone.

blue

gucci
Years
Alternating between Civilization IV, The Sims 4 and Pokemon Black 2. I'm actually really into all three of these at the moment despite them being completely different games to eachother.

Sir Codin

- Dark Souls 2: SotFS and Bloodborne
- Mount & Blade
- Age of Empires 2
- Civ 5
- Crysis
- Gothic 2

Bought Fallout 3 GOTY Edition yesterday since I had lost my previous copy.

I do hope those in Megaton enjoy their final days!
I do hope you realize that by siding with Tenpenny, you've declared war against me. Megaton was the shit and one of the better things about Fallout 3.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Alternating between the following:
- Overwatch
- CrossFire
- League of Legends

As for stress relievers from playing those potentially salt-inducing games, I'm playing more Brutal Doom and on slaughter maps for the pure heck of it. Nothing like facing 500 monsters per level and showing thyself with the blood and brain matter of the unfortunate enemies.

Oh and there's Alien Shooter which is also perfect for stress relief.
0ha7GrZ.jpg

Meat's on the menu boys!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I do hope you realize that by siding with Tenpenny, you've declared war against me. Megaton was the shit and one of the better things about Fallout 3.

i am simply siding with the better room, tenpenny usually gets murdered one way or another

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
My friend and I are playing some of dat Co-op Aliens: Colonial Marines and actually having a bit of fun, mainly since it is quite enjoyable on Co-op compared to it being played on single player.. Also the PC version of ACM is better than the ill-fated console versions.

Back