• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7 Days of Gaming

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Will be looking for Borderlands 2 mainly. Got a free copy with my graphics card so will be brand new to it. Can't wait to test it out. Its completely custom. Had a few issues that means I have to rebuilt part on sat aswell. But after the new parts are in should work fine and good for some Lol/BL2/D3.

Is PS3 one still going? I can hop on BL1 for abit on my account if it is.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
SOOOO there for the Reach session!

Gamer Tag is: Masterpie343

We've gotta get a few games of SWAT in. >:D

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
So to decide whether to play Diablo 3 or Starcraft 2 Id like you to either post here or VM your choice! I am sorry for the bad times but Im Australian and work from 7am :S

And yes Halo Reach Sesh! I expect to see A LOT of people at that cause Im giving up my day to host it so Yall better show up, its even a good time for most people!

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Oh wow, I just did the maths and it set to start at 3:00 AM my time. o_o'

I'll definitely be there, but I may not be on top form. xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I can do either. If your on US server though I would prefer diablo 3 as I can't play SC2 on us server unless I buy it... And I won't be doing that. lol. 10 am my time so looks like I need to go to bed as its 4am now.

Sorry about BL. Can't believe no saves...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Will there be a tf2 event? i was kinda hoping for one
Unfortunately we don't have anyone hosting Team Fortress. I'm not sure why it was advertised in the PCX anniversary thread. :(

Borderlands 1 is happening right now! Razer, maybe you can whip something up by Friday?

Sorry that some of these events have weird times. :P It is a good way to add people with similar games though. <3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have a level 5 on a different PSN account. If I play all out I could complete the game but I have work thursday and friday. Could get a fair way through tomorrow I guess if all I do is play that lol. Will see what I can do.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Diablo 3: CarefulWetPaint#6218

Since it seems so far that we will be playing Diablo since Razer said Hed actually play it with me and no one else has said anything else, so we still have room for at least 2 more people so Add me ingame or VM on pc and Ill add you. Well be starting in about 1.75/2 hours.

Zet

Years
Razer since you're the only one who has shown any interest for BL2(PC), I'll host another day that's good for you(though it has to be before the get-together ends).

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Definitely joining in on the MW3 and Black Ops PS3 Gaming Events! My PS3 ID is: permanent_me
See you all there! I'm currently looking up the times in GMT!

Edit: Okay so according to the PST to AEST converter, the MW3 and BO gaming events in Australia will be starting tomorrow 10am or 10pm Any ideas which? (AM or PM) Since it only says 4 PST - so if it's 4am or 4pm I don't know. Many thanks!

Last edited:

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
so. is the borderlands thing for ps3 still going? cuz i could join saturday. but thats prolly too late.
Btw: my psn name is codesnipercat

TwilightBlade

Years
@Razer302: Hmm I have a level 5 berserker to play with you, haha. You don't have to plow through the game for me.

@Curious.: Oops, I just noticed that the PM is missing on the PS3 events. The PS3 events are in PM and pacific timezone. It would be 4 PM PST (UTC-7) for OokamiReki and 9 AM for you AEST (UTC +10). That's what I calculated unless if you're in an area where it's UTC +11, which would then be 10 AM. :o

@flamemaster: I'll add you and see if we can play sometime from Thursday-Saturday. :)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I am also available to host another Borderlands match if anyone wants to request it.

Also, if anyone has a request for a PS3 game that currently does not have a gaming event, you can PM me and i'll try to setup a match if I have the game.

With that being said, the LittleBigPlanet 2 gaming event starts in 25 minutes. I'll be hosting a lobby 10 minutes earlier so if anyone wants to join, just join my lobby and i'll get started on playing some story and community levels.

TwilightBlade

Years
I'm also available to host LittleBigPlanet2 (PS3) if anyone is interested. Add me and send me a message on PSN or post here. <3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
So work totally failed me today. Rang me at 7 to ask me to work in another store so I finished my shift up there and was meant to be home for around 3pm... Turns out I then had to work in my own store till 11pm. So missed EVERYTHING I had planned...

@Zet I won't have BL2 till saterday at earliest. Computer still needs finishing off then I have to download BL2. Any time sat/sunday night after like 10pm GMT on sat and any time Sunday I can play.

Shame there's no MW3 on xbox. lol. I don't play PS3 much.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
@Razer302: Hmm I have a level 5 berserker to play with you, haha. You don't have to plow through the game for me.

@Curious.: Oops, I just noticed that the PM is missing on the PS3 events. The PS3 events are in PM and pacific timezone. It would be 4 PM PST (UTC-7) for OokamiReki and 9 AM for you AEST (UTC +10). That's what I calculated unless if you're in an area where it's UTC +11, which would then be 10 AM. :o

@flamemaster: I'll add you and see if we can play sometime from Thursday-Saturday. :)

Damn, well I missed todays session, however I'll mostly likely be up for tomorrows! Thanks for that.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
The Call of Duty Black Ops gaming event on the PS3 starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Please be signed in to PSN at least 10 minutes before the event starts and be sure to add me if I haven't added you already.

TwilightBlade

Years
Borderlands 2 for PS3 is starting in about 5 mins. Add me and lemme know if you wanna play! I have some other PS3 games if you have other games. c:

Back