• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If you're uploading a gif and it's not working for your avatar, either the dimensions are too big (PC will resize it as a .jpg, turning off the animation), or the filesize is too big. Once you fix one of those it should work.

shadedbluewhitered

Fwhaha! I'm the Mastermind!
Years
If you're uploading a gif and it's not working for your avatar, either the dimensions are too big (PC will resize it as a .jpg, turning off the animation), or the filesize is too big. Once you fix one of those it should work.

Thank you, this helped a lot. :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 29, 2014
Hey, I'm looking to get started on the trading card game, so my nephew has got a buddy to battle and have literally no idea where to start, is there a thread that can help explain how to get started?
Thanks

Chiere

Banned
Years
Hi, I need some help regarding my signature. I was changing it just now and decided to use the Upload Signature Picture option. (This is the first time I've ever used that option) The image loaded fine but when I looked at my profile, the new picture did not show up as my signature. It currently says that I have no signature, even though I do have an image uploaded. Am I doing something wrong?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The image was uploaded into our server only, but to have it placed into your signature, you'd need to do it yourself manually. Just right click, copy the url, and place it within tags, and you should be all set! If you like, you could also use [sigpic].

[B]Edit[/B]: Actually, your sig rights might have been revoked for breaking rules constantly. :( You might want to contact an administrator to see if everything's all right.

Last edited:
Years
Is there any way I could Post up a VS sprite that I've uploaded to my DeviantArt account?
All I want to do is let people know that I'm posting up details about my Disney-Related Pokemon Hack on both DeviantART and here on the forums and also letting them comment on both here and DeviantART about the VS Sprite I made.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Is there any way I could Post up a VS sprite that I've uploaded to my DeviantArt account?
All I want to do is let people know that I'm posting up details about my Disney-Related Pokemon Hack on both DeviantART and here on the forums and also letting them comment on both here and DeviantART about the VS Sprite I made.

You can post your works in the Art & Design forum :3

Years
(I'm a noob, been here 3 days)
How do you add a banner to a signature?
Hi there! You can add a image to your signature by taking any image's URL and insert it inside the [img][/img] BB code. Just be sure that the image is within the signature rules constraint, which is explained in further right here! Hope this helps! :)

Chiere

Banned
Years
I clicked the Social Groups link to see if there were any groups I could join, and got the following message:

Access Denied.
Omega Ruby you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
Your account hasn't yet been activated.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. You may activate your account here.

Is that related to my current usergroup possibly (which I suspect is different from the Registered Users group because my signature has been taken away)?

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Is that related to my current usergroup possibly (which I suspect is different from the Registered Ysers group because my signature has been taken away)?

I don't think the Social Groups tabs exists anymore, unless its mod/admin only.
I can't use nor access it, and I do not think it is because of your usergroup.

Your signature might of been removed because it was too large as well.
Here is a link to the community rules, scroll down to the signature section for the size limits.

Chiere

Banned
Years
I think it depends on the contest. Some may have a thread you can post in while others require that you PM the contest organisers with your answer. There should usually be details about this in the contest information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back