• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fire and Ice (Now Recruiting)

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
Alright, a town. Simple enough. I can just totally wing it, right? I don't need to follow the same format for every town and city? As long as it matches up, can I have ramdom changes in style?

Yes! Changes in style are great! I have the world map drawn out already know of towns that will have certain styles, such are Volcan Town (in a volcano), Tundara Town and Glacial City (snow and ice), and Caveshadow Town (in a cave)

iLoveHate

Hmmmmmm.... :D
Years
NickNames
Uuh, Just call me Oize
Time Z one
UTC/GMT +1 hour
(West European ^^)
Hacking Skills
Ima scripter haha, i saw you needed a scripter so i thought: i'll apply.
To be honest. its been 2-3 months ive scripted for the last time. I really like scripting.
Contact information(preferably msn):
I got MSN, but i prefer skype, but MSN is fine ^^
Proof of works(Optional):
I'll send you some links. I made videos of my scripts as test, some complicated scripst i recorded.
(Btw, when you see those links, dont look at the map, only the events haha)
Past Projects(Optional):
I was in a team once, it died. :c

I hope to hear from you, really good story line. to be honest, one of my reasons to join is that you want to make a hack without fakemon ^^.

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
NickNames
Uuh, Just call me Oize
Time Z one
UTC/GMT +1 hour
(West European ^^)
Hacking Skills
Ima scripter haha, i saw you needed a scripter so i thought: i'll apply.
To be honest. its been 2-3 months ive scripted for the last time. I really like scripting.
Contact information(preferably msn):
I got MSN, but i prefer skype, but MSN is fine ^^
Proof of works(Optional):
I'll send you some links. I made videos of my scripts as test, some complicated scripst i recorded.
(Btw, when you see those links, dont look at the map, only the events haha)
Past Projects(Optional):
I was in a team once, it died. :c

I hope to hear from you, really good story line. to be honest, one of my reasons to join is that you want to make a hack without fakemon ^^.

Welcome to the team! We could always use a scripter. I would like to see those links just to see those links just so I know what you're capable of. I will add you on MSN when I get my laptop back from the repair shop in about hour and a half! And yeah, I dont like fakemon :p

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
You wouldn't mind if I saw the world map, would you? I need to plan a bit more in the direction of the flow of the game. Thank you!

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
So... What's the first dungeon gonna be? A cave? I've got a good idea for forest, too. Being my first hack, you guys get the ideas I've got in my head!

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
How much have you mapped? I would like to see a cave north of Embrega city to Volcan Town. I've planned a forest being above Mystic city where there will be a celebi event (not catching it, it talks to you) and Team Nova will be there experimenting on pokemon.

bluedeedrocks

Professional Coolguy
Years
NickNames- Bluedeed
Time Z one- EST
Hacking Skills- Scripting, Story line Help, I'm trying to learn ASM, and once I do, I can add that to the hack
Contact information(preferably msn):- [email protected] or PM/VM
Proof of works(Optional):-
Spoiler:

Past Projects(Optional):- My Hack: Pokemon Cryptic Lynch (still ongoing, I'd just like something else with a little less weight on my shoulders too!)

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
NickNames- Bluedeed
Time Z one- EST
Hacking Skills- Scripting, Story line Help, I'm trying to learn ASM, and once I do, I can add that to the hack
Contact information(preferably msn):- [email protected] or PM/VM
Proof of works(Optional):-
Spoiler:

Past Projects(Optional):- My Hack: Pokemon Cryptic Lynch (still ongoing, I'd just like something else with a little less weight on my shoulders too!)
Welcome to the team! I'm glad to have someone with experience! And a person with a great hack already. I'll PM you.

Years
  • PA
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Application Form:
NickNames-Asher, Knight
Time Zone-East
Hacking Skills-Spritting, OW spritting, Little bit of Script, Map editor, I've done almost everything at least once
Contact information(preferably msn):- emain, PM, either one
Proof of works(Optional):-download my aqua blue that is in my sig, that was a solo project
Past Projects(Optional):-same as above

Back