• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Living in a world so cold...wasting awayyyyy..."

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Do you often catch yourself singing a tune or humming a tune out of nowhere?

Me...

Yup. All the time because I listen to a heck of a lot of music it would seem. xD Especially Three Days Grace songs because they are my life and whatnot, so yes, I hum a tune and sing a tune.

You?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I didn't like World So Cold =/

All the time.

"And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since 18
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us"

I've been singing that one recently, but I always tap my feet or play guitar on a pole or mouth lyrics in the subway. Only way I can stay awake =P

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
As a person who likes singing i always find myself mumbling a melody stuck in my head and sometimes old songs i used to love and the worse when i sing a song i actually hate..my sisters look at me as if i did a crime like
Spoiler:

and i'm like "i'm soo sorry!! i don't know how i did that!!

Spoiler:

stupid songs :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I immediately recognized the lyrics, before I even had read the entire title. X}

I don't sing if other people are around. However, if I'm alone, yes.

Years
I do every once and a while, usually after I hear a song that I like, I'll start humming it for the next hour.

Actually, I heard The Final Countdown on the TV earlier, and caught myself humming the tune right before I clicked on this thread, haha.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Yes I do, if a song gets into my head, it really gets into my head, I will always find myself humming to it, knocking the table to it like its a drum or something like that.

I sometimes sing to it during the shower, but my showers are like 5 mins, so I am holding a single song concert.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I sometimes sing to it during the shower, but my showers are like 5 mins, so I am holding a single song concert.

Oh god, I didn't even mention my bathroom singing. I literally sing my heart out in the bathroom with the shower on. Something about it is extremely comforting.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Livin' in a shell with no soul since you've gone away.

Yup. Recognized the song right away myself. Great song if you ask me.

Anyway, on topic, I do find myself singing songs to myself pretty often. Right now I can't think of any songs in particular, but whenever a song gets in my head I find myself singing it all day. Also also Bloodex mentioned, singing in the shower is one thing I also love to do. For some reason you always sound better singing in the shower than you do when singing elsewhere.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Do you often catch yourself singing a tune or humming a tune out of nowhere?

Since I happen to sing this song at least once every shower session, I will present to you an accurate description of me singing Jar Of Heartsin the shower:

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEE *scrubs armpits*
RUNNING LEAVING SCAAAAA*drops soap, pauses*AAAARSSSSS
COLLECTING YOUR JAR OF HEAAAAARTSSS
TEARING LOVE AAPAAAAARTT *scrubs arms/chest area*
YOU'RE GONNA *scrubs hoo ha and hips and thighs* CATCH A COOOOOOOOLDDDDD
FROM THE ICEEEE *scrubs feet and stomach area* INSIDE YOUR SOOOOOULLL
DON'T COME BACK FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DON'T COME BACK AT AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
it happens a lot to me for example right for reason I am humming PonPonPon by Kyary Pambu Pambu. Even if I have not listened to it in weeks it's there.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
No. I have come up with some nice tunes but don't remember them and it's not a habit.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Hmm...

Last week, it was this:

I had a song stuck in my head today, but I can't remember which :) but I always love me some Icona Pop.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I do it all the time at work. Today I randomly started whistling some Avenged Sevenfold songs that I haven't heard in years and it made me want to listen to them but I don't play any songs that are too heavy out of respect for the elderly.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Being the Sonic fan I am, I could get glimpses of my past :3
so, I'd be humming songs from the older Sonic games I've played..
so'd I'd find myself humming this:

other than that...eh. I don't really know much songs, sadly. Just things from my past.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Yes I do, though I'm a terrible singer so I try to spare people by only singing when I'm by myself. Before I saw this thread I was quietly singing a Statler Brothers song to myself lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I didn't like World So Cold =/

All the time.

"And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since 18
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us"

I've been singing that one recently, but I always tap my feet or play guitar on a pole or mouth lyrics in the subway. Only way I can stay awake =P

AAAARGH!!!!!NOW IT'LL BE IN MY HEAD ANOTHER 6 MONTHS!

lol, jk. Nothing's going to be more catchy than Blurred Lines this summer.
I do occasionally hum along to songs in my head, or sing along to ones on the radio. Although mostly when I'm on my own because my singing is awful :(

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
Songs that you don't listen to all the way through stay stuck in your head longer

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Clicked thread just for my favourite band being i the title haha.

I sing songs a lot when I'm bored or walking somewhere and don't have any music on. It helps me pass the time.

Back