• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Wow, that's surprising. All of E. St. Louis is bad. If you ever visit St. Louis STAY AWAY from East side it's the ghetto, ghetto. Look it up, it's the most dangerous city in the US! There's Latin Kings, Folks, Bloods, Dueces, Crips, Bottoms, Black Mafia, etc. There's gang's all over E. St. Louis I don't think there's 1 street without a gang member tbh.

10/10

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
10/10 In E. St. Louis don't drive with a car that costs more than 1500 or you'll get mugged they'll steal your money, phone, Ipod, anything actually, and your car hijacked lol. I seen it on the news at least 3 times a week.

10/10

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I'm actually no longer in school so idk about the teacher strike much here in Chicago. I actually graduated in Rolla, MO 7 hours from Chicago, I moved here 2 years ago so yea

10/10

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I've lived in St. Louis and Rolla MO, Chicago, IL, Tulsa, OK, lol ya I've lived in the city my whole life. I slang talk all the time, I'm white but can't help it it's just they way we talk down here. I call everyone my homies, I got black friends that live in the hood and they're homies are cool with me they got my back even tho I ain't a thug. Yes, I do roll with G's I know I'm a bad person.

10/10

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
10/10 I don't do drive by's with them and stuff lol we just cruise sometimes and hotbox cars, and party. That's pretty much it, I don't go around hustlin the streets, actually I used to hustle but gave up last year when I almost got arrested lol.

me and my homies rap battle all the time, so you ain't got nothin on me when it comes to freestyles and rap battles lol maybe with those rhymes but wait til the right rhyme comes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

Guys, just a reminder that this thread is not a chatting thread. Also while I don't think this listed but I think this thread might be given the rule where you cannot post more than several times after someone ... and such. Frankly I'm too lazy to explain but I'm certain you all know which rule i am speaking of.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
7/10

Well there are several threads dedicated to discussing stuff, like multiple DCC's around, as well as The Count to Infinity and Don't Let the Mods Say Zero in this section, whereas this thread is simply a rating thread. Also when it's only two people participating in the discussion, it kinda defeats the purpose of having a discussion in such threads rather than just taking it over VM.

Anyways, seen you around the trivia forum lots, as well as I've seen you a bit in clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back