• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
GG PKM Once again i lose to Excadrill but still getting better each time atleast and don't think you'll take me down that easy next time.
At first i was like >.>
why did i put him on my team (I forgot my T-tar for sand stream)
Guess he paid off in the end.

EDIT:
I also face smashed my key board when i knew you were gonna use a ice atk and still switched into gliscor >.>
Was like damn it lmao was ment for my scizor

Years
Hi. Just reminding people that I'm still alive here. Working on my doubles team. So ya know, I won't shoot myself in the foot (as much) when challenging those doubles gyms.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Hi. Just reminding people that I'm still alive here. Working on my doubles team. So ya know, I won't shoot myself in the foot (as much) when challenging those doubles gyms.

I'd like to challenge you for your badge today if your around, also, does anyone know the username of the water gym leader?

Zeus

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
See you in there Hoo aah!

I'm going to murder your rocks. Anyways, I've already predicted some of your team. That's right, Rocky. I've already countered your team and I haven't even started battling you yet.

Beat Houndoomed 1-0. Anyways, I would like you to remove the dark badge from my gym card and replace it with the rock badge, PKM.

Good game, Hound.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I'm going to murder your rocks. Anyways, I've already predicted some of your team. That's right, Rocky. I've already countered your team and I haven't even started battling you yet.

Beat Houndoomed 1-0. Anyways, I would like you to remove the dark badge from my gym card and replace it with the rock badge, PKM.

Good game, Hound.

GG

My team is not complete yet as you can see, way too many common weaknesses

Dragons are not so tough! As Aggron always proves....

Boulder badge for the Bastard please.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Name: Brobee
FC: 2623 6275 8269
Male/Female: Male
Sprite: Red from SoulSilver
Activeness: Pretty active (mostly on the end of weeks)
Game: White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back