• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ORAS OU Team Building Competition (Go vote!)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
was reminded to vote on this

If Anti's team is eligible for this, then I vote for that. If not, then Exile's team

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
anti's uu team doesn't count so I'm gonna vote for his OU team 8)

although I think I should mention gloom's team is pretty good as well

Detox

Gonna vote for Exile. Play tested the squad and it's pretty solid; Work Up Pidgeot is cool and apparently not a lot of people expect it so it can snag a lot of free KO's.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Sorry for the really delayed results everyone, but a quick tally of the results shows that Anti has won! (As if it wasn't obvious enough, that core was pretty much made by him!) Anyway, the next round probably wouldn't come until after the get-together finishes, so see you by then!

Of course, if anyone wants to host this for a couple of rounds, feel free to contact me! Alternatively, you can post on the Events & Groups Approvals forum so we can discuss specifics in a better way. :)

Back