• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Prism Cup (Challengers Welcome)

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
Yeh; my thighs were not rubbed but rather pixellate hyper voice spammed to death- rip my thighs lol

But seriously good match rub - best of luck to you going all the way in the tourney hopefully :D

Why fix something that works? I thought I would be Bird spammed to death but you didn't bring the c*ncer.

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
Years
After a heated battle (pun intended, fire type leader), I was able to slay skyberries' dragons and plant wonderful trees in his ground types. Was a close one, but of course sylveon pulled out the win.

Here is the video: 7CUW-WWWW-WW26-ESZ5

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Scraggy 3-0'd me and has gone on to the semifinals. He has the battle vid. It was a real nail-biter of a match and despite my efforts, I couldn't recover from that horrible first turn. Totally thought he was gonna fake out with his Ape.

Here's the semifinals bracket:

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-11%20at%2010.53.31%20PM_zpsgb06zcqt.png

Good luck everyone :)

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
Years
Even though my pokemon were apparently blinded by the sun that I set up myself, I was still able to clutch away a win against Rob 1-0

Here is the video: SGEW-WWWW-WW27-4AV7

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
tumblr_static_no.jpg

The bracket has been updated. Scraggy will be going on to the finals in our most epic format disagreement to date, and Rub Thighs will be battling in Singles for the Bronze Match.

Congrats to both of you :)

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
Years
The bracket has been updated. Scraggy will be going on to the finals in our most epic format disagreement to date, and Rub Thighs will be battling in Singles for the Bronze Match.

Congrats to both of you :)

*Crosses fingers for doubles* I need to make some singles pokes if it comes down to that haha

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I send you a VM. Going through some personal stuff. Could be homeless in a week and a half, so trying to get things figured out so I still have a roof (and Wifi). Whee...

NEway, I just got home in the last little while, trying to get the battle going if we can connect. If not, the battle will definitely be done ASAP, I don't want to delay it much longer. Just have to check some things on my team, which I can do now.

EDIT: I'm waiting for a friend code so we can connect. I hate doing things last-minute. LOL

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Not sure if you forgot to post the result, but I'll put it here. Watch the video before viewing.

Spoiler:

And there you have it.

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Alright, rad. Here's the finals bracket everyone.

Capture_zpshroxbmed.jpg

Cyclone's match against Rub Thighs looks like it will be a singles match. The following format disagreement flipped Tails:

PicPax v. ScraggyTrainer: Doubles

Battle your best, fellas, and good luck to you all.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Oh, there's a bronze match! I forgot about that, I thought it was done. And I guess I'm glad I didn't end up in doubles for gold. {XD}

I have an official Gym challenge waiting for me, so I'm going to take care of that first if I can.

Back