• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Celestial Light Version Version 0.51

Tigerfang98

Elite 4
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2017
Gen6TitleFull.png

This is the thread for Pokemon Celestial Light Version, a fan game made with Pokemon Essentials, currently in its first beta stage. This game is a more serious/darker take on traditional Pokemon games, and is a bit more difficult to complete. I started this project for older gamers who want a more serious game, but still want the overall Pokemon experience.

Plot: The region of Oplio is under attack. A terrorist syndicate known as Team Venom is attempting to overthrow Oplio and rule it for themselves. To save the region, a budding young trainer will have to become a hero and take down the gang bent on world domination. On the way, he/she will face many obstacles, including ambitious rivals, strong gym leaders and an elite 4 unlike anything he/she has ever seen.

Current Features:
All 720 Pokemon with complete move sets
Complete item list
Following Pokemon
8 Gyms and Elite 4 with champion
All mega evolutions
Extensive region map
mapRegion0.PNG

Trailer:
https://youtu.be/sKUfas0hQxY

Update Images:
bandicam 2016-05-10 20-53-25-477.jpg
bandicam 2016-05-10 20-54-39-101.jpg
bandicam 2016-05-10 20-55-58-969.jpg
bandicam 2016-05-10 20-54-07-124.jpg
bandicam 2016-05-10 20-56-28-826.jpg

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/60wcz6z834bbyq7/Pokemon Celestial Light V0.51.zip?dl=0

Still in search of some help. Also, people who can do some sort of LP would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Hints/Tips

Gym Leaders & Badges
[
Spoiler:

Pokemon Appearences:
Spoiler:

Attachments

• trainer065.png
    trainer065.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 819
Last edited:

Tigerfang98

Elite 4
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2017
Yes. This is the new version though, with added features and more polishing...

how long is the current demo?

It is 8 gyms, Elite 4, champion, 9 or 10 legendary Pokemon, but not much post game content YET. I'm planning out a whole new region with a new take on gyms. Give or take 15-20 hours worth of content...

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 5, 2017
hello so i'm having a problem. there is no way for me to get past Ore Cave i went in and there are rocks blocking my path. Any Help???

lollipop00

#Whatislife
Years
  • Age 26
  • TX
  • Seen Sep 2, 2016
Qucick question how do you evolve traded pokemon (like Machoke or Kadabra)? Also how to evolve porygon (since it requires trading)?

Tigerfang98

Elite 4
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2017
Qucick question how do you evolve traded pokemon (like Machoke or Kadabra)? Also how to evolve porygon (since it requires trading)?

There's a special item called the link box that is used to trigger trade evolutions. You can buy it in one of the shops in south Paloma City

https://www.dropbox.com/s/60wcz6z834bbyq7/Pokemon Celestial Light V0.51.zip?dl=0

This is bug fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Hi i need help i dont get meteorit for Colby :( I win battle for Team Venom Boss in Crater Cave

Tigerfang98

Elite 4
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2017
The meteorite is at the end of the Team Venom compound. To get the keys, you must go to the mansion in Nonnac City.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2016
i just beat first gym but when i go to orre cave i find 2 rocks in it which i can't go from it pls what i can do?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
After defeating E4 I received a letter of invitation to the next region. How to get there ?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
Guys is anyone else having trouble getting the download link to work, whenever i try to use it, this appears « Error (429)
This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!»
Is anyone else having this same message appearing or is it just on my end?

Back