• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Master Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
Well update news here for everyone, sorry for not posting anything for a while. I was looking around for a script where i could make an intro like the Pokemon games, I finally found it so then I had to plan out the intro itself. I am now half way through completing it.

I'll post the link to view it at once I'm finished so that you guys can tell me what you think, after I finish with the intro, I'll with continue Goldenrod City. After I get up to Ecruteak City, I'll post the screenshots on the first post. It would be a big help if anyone had some pics of one of the man trainers (Hero/Heroine) from Fire Red/ Leaf Green running, without a background.

Last edited:

phoenixprime88b5

Years
I was working on the intro, that's what was taking most of the time, but I can't get some of the pictures I need for it so, until I do there will be no intro, so I'll finish with Goldenrod City and make my way up to Ecruteak City. I'm still on GOldenrod City, cause I'm between that and GTA 4, so some of you guys that have the game can understand, lol.

Atomic Reactor

lol.
up to cerulean is done ^_^

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Thanks again, Atomic Reactor. And just to let everyone know, all I need to do is add the NPC's and trainers and Goldenrod City is done so it should only take a day or two, but don't anyone quote me on that.

Atomic Reactor

Lol, id be careful saying when youll be done.
Thats's dangerous around here XD

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Just to show that I'm still working on the game I have these two screenshots that sneak peeks an upcoming event in the Kanto Region.

The Meeting of a Legend
LegendaryEncounters1.jpg

You Vs. Ash Ketchum
LegendaryBattle1.jpg

I'll have a big update with pics of everything leading up to Ecruteak City including National Park once the post reach 200. This will include some vids of the game on youtube that I will link on here as well. See you guys at 200.

Atomic Reactor

viridian looks nice =)
um yeah... i think im going to have to step down as the beta tester.. =(
my comp is just to slow to download it all the time. im sorry =(
ill keep mapping though =D

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Looks good anyway. I know who made the character sprite for ASH. Check my thread, the credit section. I think I credited him actually. Btw, keep it up!

ke14nt

king of Kingz
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
hEy nice Game.. Can't wait till its done..Hmmn..i think its not too much to ask but phoenixprime88b5 can you PLEASE pm me if your game is finished..hope its not too much to ask.. thanks in advance..

keep up the goodwork and goodluck..

Atomic Reactor

When it's ready to be played there will be a link in the first post.
so don't ask, jsut stay tune on the thread.
>_<

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Okay a small annoucement:

"I finished developing all the Orange Islands, there's like 36 or 38 or them in total. I had three with help from Flameguru *credited* and the others were made by me. I made the cavern for the Cryustal Onix event but I'm not sure how I'll get that to work right now but there's no rush, cause There's two regions to do before getting to the adventure there."

I'm testing the national park event to make sure it works and then I'll get started on the screenshot gathering and such, don't forget to start posting!

Atomic Reactor

can't wait to see some screenshots.

Atomic Reactor

can't wait for the next update though ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back