• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
how do you guys think Dawn would react to Cilan and Iris?
I think she would get along well with Cilan and his cooking as for Iris on the otherhand they may start on a rough start cause of the hair she has

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
I'm not sure how she would react to them, I think she'd be friendly obviously and I agree with you. Oh btw, when I went to VGC philly I madfe good friends with a gril cosplayed as Dawn. It was EPIC.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
how do you guys think Dawn would react to Cilan and Iris?
Well in all honesty, I think she would go nuts around the two. She got along great with May didn't she for that contest? Friendly rivalry? She would be a perfect fit in with Ash, Cilan and possibly Iris. I don't watch the anime anymore, so I couldn't tell you how Iris is there, but I've heard Cilan's personality around the world wide web and from friends. Dawn's a friendly person, and a happy one. She could possibly get along with anyone that doesn't try to steal away your Pokemon or treat them wrong. Really wanted an episode of her meeting Misty though...

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I am wondering where Dawn would be in the hoenn region if she still is and how she is doing if we could see her progress right now.....
Wasn't there spin-off episodes following Dawn and her adventure after splitting up with Ash/Brock/Pikachu? Did they stop after only a handful of episodes?

Years
Dawn is coming back!!!!!

Pokémon Best Wishes 2

Following on from Pokémon Black & White getting a sequel, the anime series will make a shift into Best Wishes Series 2 on June 21st. This continues Ash's story through Unova but starts to feature more old Pokémon and even Meloetta during the next Team Rocket plot which features Giovanni. It also features the return of Cynthia and Dawn.
coroco10.jpg

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Cynthia was no surprise since she was in the actual B/W game, but am surprised about Dawn. Might have to keep me informed when she comes on an episode (or the game) so I can watch just that. I'd like to see Dawn with a Cinccino

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Why you like Dawn so much? : Shes adorably cute and I really like PearlShipping!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Pachirisu or Cyndaquil
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her normal outfit

:D

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Hi everyone! Can I join in?

Why you like Dawn so much? I like Dawn for having such unique personality. I also Find her cute in her outfits.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Togekiss. It is one of my favorite Dawn pokemonsXD
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her contest dress are so cute on her, specially the pink one. I think any of her contest dress suits herXD

I like the fact of seeing Dawn back, having her first cameo appearance in BW, I'm looking forward to see her battleXD

Years
Hi everyone! Can I join in?

Why you like Dawn so much? I like Dawn for having such unique personality. I also Find her cute in her outfits.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Togekiss. It is one of my favorite Dawn pokemonsXD
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her contest dress are so cute on her, specially the pink one. I think any of her contest dress suits herXD

I like the fact of seeing Dawn back, having her first cameo appearance in BW, I'm looking forward to see her battleXD

Hi, welcome to the team!

Dawn is the total Cute Trainer/Coordinator, and I'm looking forward to Best Wishes 2.

And yeah, she has such beautiful dresses she wears in contests, my fave is the Grand Festival one.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2012
I definitely want in. Lol.
Why you like Dawn so much?
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

1. Let's just say... she's Dawnlicious. And I like her blue hair.
2. Piplup. I like his personality.
3. I like her normal outfit. Looks good on her.

Random off topic:

My signature on a different forum:

V

Years
from what is currently speculating Dawn should be around the Unova region for 6-15 episodes is what is currently being estimated i think Dawn deserves even more episodes

Years
from what is currently speculating Dawn should be around the Unova region for 6-15 episodes is what is currently being estimated i think Dawn deserves even more episodes

Yeah, I think she needs more appearances cos we love her.

Also, we need new members btw.

Years
depending on the set screen ratio (4:3/16:9) along with screen size i noticed in some images depending on stuff like this sometimes Dawn's legs will seem skinnier or thicker I like Dawn the way she was she is just cute and unique that way

Years
i wonder how she would react at burgandy if Dawn gets to meet her cause Burgandy you know is really annoying and thinks no pokemon is compatible with there trainer excpet for herself I do think she could put up with Georgia how ever

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
i wonder how she would react at burgandy if Dawn gets to meet her cause Burgandy you know is really annoying and thinks no pokemon is compatible with there trainer excpet for herself I do think she could put up with Georgia how ever
If Burgundy rated Dawn and Piplup's compatibility low I think Dawn would flip! xD As far as I know Piplup has a battle with Cilan's Pansage? This'll be very interesting to see; who do you guys think will win? Especially if Cilan decides to rate Dawn's Pokémon, how do you think that'll go down? Do you think they'll be super compatible? And do you think Dawn will have lots of new Pokémon in the new region? :o I hope she catches some really cute stuff! And I really hope she brings back her old team; I miss Mamoswine, Pachirisu and Buneary so much D: And I wonder if Buneary will still be in love with Pikachu :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back