• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunger Games Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickmonster

I AmThe Best So Give It A Rest
Years
Username: N
Game(s): Ruby, Diamond, and Firered.
Ultimate: Yep
District: 4 (Water and Dark)

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I signed up for this almost a year ago and completely forgot. Anyway... I'm signing back up. Retook the quiz, by the way. Not Capitol anymore.

Username: Black Ninetales
Game(s): FireRed, Sacred Gold, Emerald, Platinum, Volt White 2, and X
Ultimate: Yes
District: 1 (Luxury, Dragon and Fighting)

Last edited:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
Here's another victory for DISTRICT 4!!

Entire update of Crystal (with Nuzlocke)
JOHTO
Spoiler:

KANTO
Spoiler:

FINAL INFO:

Feraligatr_XY.gif

Feraligatr Lv.70
Bite/Strength/Surf/Ice Punch

quagsire.gif

Quagsire Lv.70
Amnesia/Surf/Strength/Earthquake

Tentacruel_XY.gif

Tentacruel Lv.70
Toxic/Surf/Acid/Barrier

tumblr_inline_n0pv2wGPfJ1sxy1ne.gif

Houndoom Lv.70
Flamethrower/Crunch/Shadow Ball/Strength

248.gif

Tyranitar Lv.70
Rock Slide/Earthquake/Crunch/Screech

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
are we aloud to use rom hacks we made our selves?(one that im not releasing)
cause if so im considering doing this challenge.(my rom is also edited to be harder in some ways but easier in others.)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
are we aloud to use rom hacks we made our selves?(one that im not releasing)
cause if so im considering doing this challenge.(my rom is also edited to be harder in some ways but easier in others.)

You should read the whole thing! :P

7. Hacks are allowed in place of your normal main series games, however they must be in the same region as the game it is replacing; for example, Fire Red Omega is allowed for Kanto, and Storm Silver is allowed for Johto. You may also use complete hacks, however they will be listed under a different section as the main series games.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
i was meaning my unreleased hack that will never be released. i did not know if only released hacks could be played. i did read the whole thing but i wanted clarification.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Name: Eeveeandmew
Games: OrangeRose(firered hack), unnamed gold hack, and unnamed emerald hack(will add names to them later)
Ultimate: yes
District: 8

whoops was supposed to be district 8 not 7.

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
I got an update for all you district 4 fans! Because, if you're already playing, why not making the district 4 winners' list bigger? So one more step towards success coming up:

beat up the gym trainers and then came up with a plan to fend off Flakners' Swablu (who has ♥♥♥♥ing solarbeam btw). So i did some changes on my team and brought in Queen,Swirluxe and Pillow and then started training up.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Time for first update! picked charmander as starter. Worked my way through the beginning of the game, and caught multiple pokemon.

Pokemon caught:
Spoiler:

Pokemon team:
Ralts lv 9
Wingull lv 11
Slowpoke lv 7
Charmander lv 8
Meditite lv 9
Baltoy lv 9

Dead pokemon:
Spoiler:

Beating Brock was a challenge, nearly lost wingul to onix, but held on with 2 hp.
Time to get to Misty!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Second update:After TONS of grinding, beat Misty and allied with her. Ran back to route 3 to catch fossils. Now to the SS Anne!
New Pokemon Caught:
Spoiler:

Pokemon team:
Ralts lv 23
Meditite lv 27
Vain lv 9
Charmeleon lv 20
Lord Helix lv 14
Baltoy lv 19

Dead Pokemon
Spoiler:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
So, its been a really long time since i had an update, sorry for that.
Ive been busy with a bunch of stuff, but here goes my almost final update:

Update #4
- Went to Viridian City and battled Giovanni for the 8th badge
- Made my way through the Victory Road
- I realized i was reeeallyyy underleveled for the E4, so i did a LOT of grinding
- Getting my last things to challenge the E4!

Team
Neptus the Poliwrath LV 65
SheHulk the Machoke LV 65
Tyson the Hitmonchan LV 65
Shroomz the Parasek LV 65
Goku the Primeape LV 65
Mothrak the Butterfree LV 65

Update #5
I beat the Pokemon League!!
Turns out i was a tad bit overleveled (lol), but they still put up a fight and managed to knock out my Shroomz and Tyson!
Now that i have conquered Kanto, ill continue my journey in Unova, taking on Black2!

Here is a a little pic to commemorate the moment (:

HungerGamesChamp1_zps361733dd.png

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So, its been a really long time since i had an update, sorry for that.
Ive been busy with a bunch of stuff, but here goes my almost final update:

Update #4
- Went to Viridian City and battled Giovanni for the 8th badge
- Made my way through the Victory Road
- I realized i was reeeallyyy underleveled for the E4, so i did a LOT of grinding
- Getting my last things to challenge the E4!

Team
Neptus the Poliwrath LV 65
SheHulk the Machoke LV 65
Tyson the Hitmonchan LV 65
Shroomz the Parasek LV 65
Goku the Primeape LV 65
Mothrak the Butterfree LV 65

Update #5
I beat the Pokemon League!!
Turns out i was a tad bit overleveled (lol), but they still put up a fight and managed to knock out my Shroomz and Tyson!
Now that i have conquered Kanto, ill continue my journey in Unova, taking on Black2!

Here is a a little pic to commemorate the moment (:

HungerGamesChamp1_zps361733dd.png

After your FireRed run, weren't you going to do Soul Silver and then Emerald? Just basing on the sign up sheet that you've done :C

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
After your FireRed run, weren't you going to do Soul Silver and then Emerald? Just basing on the sign up sheet that you've done :C

Is that really what i submitted?? Wow i really thought i had SoulSilver then Black2?
Anyways, i would like to continue the challenge on SS and B2 if possible, and id like to do B2 first because im doint another challenge on SS already, just to have a little bit of variety :)
I hope thats okay?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Is that really what i submitted?? Wow i really thought i had SoulSilver then Black2?
Anyways, i would like to continue the challenge on SS and B2 if possible, and id like to do B2 first because im doint another challenge on SS already, just to have a little bit of variety :)
I hope thats okay?

Sure np, just wanted to make sure you wouldn't be doing a whole region for nothing :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Hello, I think I'll sign up for the challenge I used to own lol.

Username: Feraligatr13
District: 13 - Rock and Ghost
Games: Red (1), SS (2, after a Poison monotype), Emerald (3, if it doesn't work then Ruby), Diamond (4), Black (5, after I PokeBank my good stuff), Y (1st Quarter Quell >_>)
Optional Rules: None

I only plan to do this when I've got spare time so don't expect me to update that often.

Also, LilJz, I would appreciate it if you were to personalize the OP to be more aimed from you, rather than me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back