• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Three pages?! XD

So ill be spending most of tomorrow sifting through this :L glad to see so many faces here! Including some I'm not familiar with :).

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
My character is pretty quiet and doesn't talk loud so I can already see the big guys telling her to speak up more xc

Yes! A German accent sounds nice! d: As for Toko... she has a Spanish accent like me

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
My dream team:

-Nierro (DeLaMuerte)
-Alaric (Elite Beats)
-Blue (Me)
-Toko (DueceClubs)

It's not very balanced but who cares :P

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Such a fabulous team... I must say.... x3 But of course, SwiftSign and Skymin will surprise us with our teams <3 I love surprises, to be quite honest ~

Toko will get along with anybody, so it's no trouble for her. c:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Three pages?! XD

Well, if you call it the PokeCommunity edition, I think it's to be expected.

My character is pretty quiet and doesn't talk loud so I can already see the big guys telling her to speak up more xc

Yes! A German accent sounds nice! d: As for Toko... she has a Spanish accent like me

Interesting... good to know.

GERMAN IT IS. Now I need to practice.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
I agree. Global warming. Alaric's fault. My hamster died. Alaric's fault. I burnt my waffle. Alaric's fault. My character died in mystery dungeon roleplaying. Probably because I ran out of apples.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
My dream team:

-Nierro (DeLaMuerte)
-Alaric (Elite Beats)
-Blue (Me)
-Toko (DueceClubs)

It's not very balanced but who cares :P

Interesting...

I have a feeling that Alaric will be blamed for many things that happen in...the real world.

Well, we all know that Alaric is the cause of World War II. Obviously. Disguised as a Jew, he stole one of Hitler's precious items, making him declare war on Jewish people.

Unless it has to do with food. That's all Konzu.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Three pages?! XD

So ill be spending most of tomorrow sifting through this :L glad to see so many faces here! Including some I'm not familiar with :).

Don't worry, most of it is random chatting, and did you know ALARIC BURNT MY WAFFLES!
THAT EEEEVIL PSYCHOPATH! GRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Someone Wake up slap me

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
3 pages… wow

Melody will be the shy leafeon who loves singing xD hmm… and maybe she becomes less shy in battles… and MAYBE she has a scary side…

I'm totally gonna love this.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Can I has those burnt waffles?

...What? Burnt waffles are actually quite delicious.

Nierro likes getting adrenaline rushes and likes new things. He also has a lot of accents that he can alternate through, but likes using German accents the best. His normal voice is soft and has no accent.

I'm so excited for this I could flip a table.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@DeLaMuerte. I can help you practice! Just say "PCland", "ze" before anything and also "heil Swift" and "yah my furher" if Nierro talks to Skymin :3

I'm sure that the fact that Alaric will be blamed for so many things is also his fault.

Lol dat team Blue xD We've yet to hear how Maddy and Peter group everyone, but I'm sure all squads will be awesome :3

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Oh so I see we have two shy characters... this is going to be interesting to see how different their personalities will be B)

Even so, Alaric will probably make the rp get filled with surprises, which is what I like c;

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
@DeLaMuerte. I can help you practice! Just say "PCland", "ze" before anything and also "heil Swift" and "yah my furher" if Nierro talks to Skymin :3

I'm sure that the fact that Alaric will be blamed for so many things is also his fault.

Lol dat team Blue xD We've yet to hear how Maddy and Peter group everyone, but I'm sure all squads will be awesome :3

Yeah! The team will have pointless arguing between Blue and Alaric, Alaric trolling everyone, Blue going nuts, Toko just chillin' and Nierro talking in an awesome accent and eating burnt waffles! It's gonna be awesome

...If we get grouped with each other.

3 pages… wow

Melody will be the shy leafeon who loves singing xD hmm… and maybe she becomes less shy in battles… and MAYBE she has a scary side…

I'm totally gonna love this.

More Eeveelutions!
It would be cool if Blue and Melody were siblings.

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
And then Tobias is gonna be like, "Nuh uh Hiro, you ain't doin' dat!" And then use Psychic on him lol

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Poor Toko is going to try to reason with Hiro, but to no avail probably.... xD

Woohoo, four pages. \^^/

We're probably going to see even more eeveevolutions soon... am waiting for a Jolteon or Umbreon to pop out... <3 But either way, I love this so far.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Yeah! The team will have pointless arguing between Blue and Alaric, Alaric trolling everyone, Blue going nuts, Toko just chillin' and Nierro talking in an awesome accent and eating burnt waffles! It's gonna be awesome

...If we get grouped with each other.

YES THIS RIGHT HERE YES

Nierro is all about ze BULLET PUNCH- Or rather, ze PUNCH OF FALCONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back