• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
does anyone have the faint and pkrs icons for heart gold/soul silver?
Here ya go!
Pok%C3%A9rusIC.png

Code:
http://imagedatabase.wikispaces.com/file/view/Pok%C3%A9rusIC.png/243513503/Pok%C3%A9rusIC.png
fnticon.PNG

Code:
http://imagedatabase.wikispaces.com/file/view/fnticon.PNG/243513501/fnticon.PNG
Hope this helps!:)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I don't want these, like the ones at Nuvema Town (cheren's house, he has a little different things), and all the Cities/Towns
Well you do realise these tiles don't exist yet right? There's no resource that has all the B&W tiles, since you can't actually rip them to work in 2D style/or to work at all. Take a look at the image here. As far as my knowledge reaches, I don't believe anyone has made the tiles you have requested.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I don't want these, like the ones at Nuvema Town (cheren's house, he has a little different things), and all the Cities/Towns

You have been very rude lately and your attitude is getting on the staff's last nerve! Shape up or they may be an infraction in your future!

Winneon

Years
I know this is a crazy question, but what is the easiest and fastest way to compile tiles?

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
^
-Google the tiles,
-ask permission for use,
-cut and paste into paint,
-save as,
-????,
-profit.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I know this is a crazy question, but what is the easiest and fastest way to compile tiles?
I recommend reading my method here. But, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. But that is the best way for adding tiles to a tileset that I know of. As for any other meaning that you might have had, could you explain t a bit more?

As for looking for tiles, visit deviant art. You can find my little collection here.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2011
Does anyone know is there a tutorial on how to rip from B/W games, or any game in particular.:D

Winneon

Years

I recommend reading my method here. But, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. But that is the best way for adding tiles to a tileset that I know of. As for any other meaning that you might have had, could you explain t a bit more?

As for looking for tiles, visit deviant art. You can find my little collection here.
I'm sorry, but I didn't find any tutorial for compiling tiles in that thread. And when I say "compiling tiles", I mean taking a big box full off different tiles, taking the tiles and putting them onto a LOOOOONG rectangle going down like a column, and resizing them to RMXP format. I tried doing just that, but it took FOREVER to do just a few tiles, and I keep on seeing on this forum that statement "Tiles are REALLY easy to compile. Anyone can do it. No practice required." So, back to what I was saying, can you direct me to a certain part of your thread that has the compiling tutorial?:)

-JS7
AKA SerperiorStorm

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
can anyone tell me what the pokemaniac overworld sprite on hgss looks like. i have the trainer sprite but i can't seem to match it up to any overworlds

thanks

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years

I'm sorry, but I didn't find any tutorial for compiling tiles in that thread. And when I say "compiling tiles", I mean taking a big box full off different tiles, taking the tiles and putting them onto a LOOOOONG rectangle going down like a column, and resizing them to RMXP format. I tried doing just that, but it took FOREVER to do just a few tiles, and I keep on seeing on this forum that statement "Tiles are REALLY easy to compile. Anyone can do it. No practice required." So, back to what I was saying, can you direct me to a certain part of your thread that has the compiling tutorial?:)

-JS7
AKA SerperiorStorm
It is easy to make tilesets. It's just dull and tedious and takes forever. Being simple and being quick are two different things.

You just need to use Paint and copy-paste all the tiles in, move them around, resize them and save. You can do that already, even if it takes you a while.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Hey, I haven't posted here in a while, but figured I might as well request this in case anyone has 'em. I'm looking for battle backgrounds like this one...

Spoiler:

...to use in my game (preferably FR/LG but R/S/E works). I have the ones on Spriters' Resource, but they're not the same size since there's more lines in between the two circles. I don't mind doing it myself (since I just figured out how to do it), but I was hoping someone had 'em like that already to save me the work, lol. Thanks in advance.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Umm, i think i may have them, i'll edit this post if i do and i find them, but why now just do it yourself? it could be good practice

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Umm, i think i may have them, i'll edit this post if i do and i find them, but why now just do it yourself? it could be good practice
Cool, I'll keep an eye out. Like I said, I wouldn't mind doing it myself, but I was hoping someone had 'em ready so I wouldn't have to spend all that time on it, lol (since I've got some other stuff going on and all).

EDIT: Forget it, I had time so I already made them. Thanks, though.

Last edited:
Back