• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Emerald] Or/As anniversary patch

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years

Or/As anniversary patch

What Is this?

Since the release of Or/As, I have been slaving away for a new patch for everyone to enjoy. To keep the Gen 3 sprit alive I have made a patch for Pokemon Emerald, updated teams and sprites from the original Ruby and Saphire. This includes Updated Moves, Updated Levels, Updated EVO methods and a sprinkle of nostalgia

F.A.Q

- Do I have to credit you?
No credit is necessary, I am a good person so I don't mind if you don't but will be happy if you do
- Download Link?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i96no4suskgg5ub
- How are you so amazing?
I just am

Patch Notes

Below in a spoiler I am going to enclose the patch notes:
Spoiler:

Known Bugs:

Currently none :D

Last edited:
Years
Patch notes would be much appreciated. I at least thought they'd be included in the download if not the thread. Can't really use it until I know what it actually includes. But I'm sure it's awesome!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
The patch just basically turned my Emerald ROM into Ruby...
Okay, I guess?

Is that all there is to it?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So.. this was a joke or something?

I thought it would be a Ruby Recreation on Emerald, so, for example, we could use Emerald Patches on this ROM while it keeps feeling like Ruby, for example, the Emerald 650's Patch since there isn't a way to expand the pokemons number on Ruby yet or something..

What a let down..

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
So you patched a rom of Ruby onto a rom of Emerald with Lunar IPS... congrats?

Patch this on a rom of Pokémon Emerald... Get a rom of Pokémon Ruby v1.1... compare in Hex Editor... :|

LYgVvue.png

I'm sure you've slaved away so much to make this patch.

Last edited:
Back