• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
I just started playing this game, getting pretty good if I do say so myself(:
I main Jax, he was on sale, bought him, and fell in love ;~;
Feel free to add me; Shiny Gengarz

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 8, 2014
I play on 3 different servers, and main a different champion and role on each of them. On both european servers my name is DratiniOmega but on the NA server it's Dratiniomega (I failed at capitalization)

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2014
Playing on the NA servers. Im level 30 and currently in Gold V, but I still need a lot of practice before I can claim to be good. My favorite champ to play is probably Elise, but that is followed closely by Viktor and then Thresh or Leona. If anyone wants to play, my summoner name is Nightbane.

Tolkin

Meowstic
Years
I play League of Legends, I have a Plat II main and a Silver Smurf.

If anyone is interested in playing, let me know C:

Years
i have accounts on NA and EUW, i mainly play on NA (despite 200 ping). I'm kinda losing interest in playing because of the terrible community.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
i have accounts on NA and EUW, i mainly play on NA (despite 200 ping). I'm kinda losing interest in playing because of the terrible community.
You should try finding a few friends to play with (a gaming clan for example). Worked wonders for me :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 6, 2014
Playing this game since beta with big breaks. Was playing in Plat 2, but then i had to move and i did not have internet for 4-5 months. Jung/Sup main :P
IGN: iDeathly

Years
I'm pretty much gonna make a new account on EUNE(i moved my level 22 account to Oceania cause it was free and i wanted to test my ping there, and you also got Ziggs and his Pool Party skin if you did) after i get my normal internet back.

Sadly i will have to grind for Zed, and a bit for Twitch, but all other champions i play(Veigar, Poppy, Sion, etc...) are really low price.

Years
Yo guys. Have been playin LoL since early-mid Season 2. I am Gold 4 at the moment, I play on EUNE. My IGN is the same as here. If anyone lower ranked needs some help or tips I would gladly help or if someone higher rank would give out some tips I would gladly accept. Anyone can feel free to add me to play or just chat, I also follow the competative scene. So if you want to chat about it I would be happy to.

Years
I started playing casually at Lulus or Hecarims release. I did play a bit in Season 1, but my PC was terrible back then so i quit about a month later.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I started playing League of Legends at the time of Lulu's release and it took me about 2 months to reach Level 30. I've been playing every once and awhile since then. I like jungling, but I try not to "main" something, for fear of teammate rage.

Years
Whoa for a sec i thought the president of Riot replied here.

And yeah after 300 ping, it gets a bit tricky to play, cause the delays actually become really obvious and it becomes impossible to pull of quick combos.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
Riot has been having some ping issues lately. I wouldn't be surprised if ranked gets disabled again.

Years
I wouldn't be surprised if EUW got disabled forever again then re enabled with like 20 major bugs in the notification tray

Seriously EUW has been having issues for like 2 years and they are still not fixed.

Back