• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
actually a few of them were cause i now actually ev train for a lot of other people. lol turns out i'm pretty good at ev training and now am ev training for about 3 trade threads counting u and ckn was interested in me ev'ing for him but i told him i was too busy at the moment which i am.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, i asked for it in his thread, I didn't see where he credited you for it, that's why I ask.
Thanks for all the ev'ing your doing for me and the others!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
That's ok, he said he didn't see anything he wanted for the pokes I asked of his.
BTW check out the ev section now, tell me what you think??
And yes it needs to be added to more!!
I'll get to it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2009
Yo i received your message about you giving away shinys hahaha your mad i reckon but i will take whatever hopefully your giving away deoxys or shaymin or celebi. Your crazy haha

2450 3286 5863

Last edited:

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Dragonite lv100 Brave
Venasaur lv37 Jolly
Please

Edit:Venasaur is in Box 1
Dragonite is in Box 5

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Dragonite lv100 Brave
Venasaur lv37 Jolly
Please

Edit:Venasaur is in Box 1
Dragonite is in Box 5

Well, Richboy must have let, so I meet you there.

well then may I take the shiny paras from the second box and the poliwag of the third box?

Sorry, you have to be the next poster after I say I'm done, that's why I say read the rules.

Last edited:
Back