• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
One question, do I control the Safari Zone NPCs or is that done by someone else?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Sorry for my current inactivity, but I've fallen sick and that makes writing difficult. Hopefully I'll have a post up by the end of the day.

That's ok :) get well soon!

One question, do I control the Safari Zone NPCs or is that done by someone else?

You are fully in control of the NPCs - I see you've officially joined now you've posted! I'll read as soon as I'm at a computer :).

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
ok cool, i wasnt sure, so if someone else wants to run into me we can enter the SZ together :) and i hope my first post was detailed enough :)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
((OOC: Finally done! It was just that dang picture that was giving me trouble, hope I'll get accepted!))

Spoiler:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I am finished too! Let me know what needs to be changed!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Wow, come back to two fantastic new Sign Ups! Welcome Mr. Mammoth and Fuyu to the fold!

Here is the latest event. You guys can either choose to take part or just send your character straight on board. If you intend on exploring Fuchsia I would recommend not trying to interact with other characters since it is due to end soon.

If you have any queries feel free to post here or send me a VM/PM.

I promise I'll update the first post soon with all your Pokémon XD takes bloody ages!

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
lol, so what do you want me to do, just go into the safari zone and run into a random pokemon or what? :S

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Woohoo! Thanks! Hmm... it's probably best just to board for now, let Eliade jump over heads later. :D

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Yay, thanks for letting me... On board.

But seriously though. Moahahahahahaaa! Now I can have George annoy you ALL!!! Prepare to face probably the most childish trainer on this boat!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
lol, so what do you want me to do, just go into the safari zone and run into a random pokemon or what? :S

You can attempt a Pokémon catch if you'd like! Anything listed in the post or just return to the ship :3 Up to you.

There's a section on catching Pokémon on the first post I think.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
So, if anyone is interested Sarah is open for battle!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Oh that'd be a fun place to start! I accept your challenge Greiger!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
:3 We shall indeed. Whatever happens, let's make this a fun and exciting battle. :D

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Fudge dangit! I wanted a battle! Oh well, I guess that George will get his share of fighting eventually. As of now he's forced to go catch some boring Pokémon I guess.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Fudge dangit! I wanted a battle! Oh well, I guess that George will get his share of fighting eventually. As of now he's forced to go catch some boring Pokémon I guess.

You can always battle Koga, Janine (Fuchsia event) or the ship's Nurse Angie (whose team is in the first post) if you fancy a battle! One Pokémon each, tag team, whatever - you can make do anything with her!

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Swift, just made my second part of Hogans Safari adventures, i hope its ok

Back