• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Meganium90 viewed my profile which scared me and then I noticed my sig was disabled for being unruly.

Is it within the limits now? Please tell me is...so I don't have to fix it a fourth time. I apologize for being an unruly pest.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Both gifs are waaaaaay over the 1 MB filesize limit. The first one is 1.17 MB while the second one is 4.30 MB, which is too much, so a combination of about 5 MB for the whole signature. D:

In terms of height and width, you are fine. But it is the gifs that are breaking the rules at this moment.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Do you mean links inside the signature image? I'll show you in a PM. In the meantime, your signature is within the limits. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back