• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Huddling online...that's a new one. I've been hiding on the internet to escape reality for years already. (:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
heh, I like how everyone is apparently cold at once.

Myself included! For some reason the radiator in my room is refusing to work right now so I'm just here in bed with like three layers on and still cold. At 4pm. Horray cheap accommodation!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's..supposed to reach the 70's today. I'm quite happy..because I'm sick and tired of the cold. However, I think Imma get sick D:

Years
I wish it wouldn't be so cold and my heat is currently broken -_- needless to say, it's pretty cold in my room. At least I have blankets.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I wish I had a beach nearby. I'm going to Texas in March and I cannot WAIT to go to the beach.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Cold days are great to STAY INSIDE. I can be under 2 blankets and still be literally shivering and shaking from cold. It's bad.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
It's a rainy day today for me so I planned to stay inside and Skype with my friends. Instead my "friend" is too busy ignoring me to talk to some guys that are doing a livestream, and then they insult me and she doesn't defend me.

Man, I need some new friends ;-;

Years
Maybe she didn't think they were really insulting you and were just ribbing you playfully. Don't give up on your friends just yet.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Maybe she didn't think they were really insulting you and were just ribbing you playfully. Don't give up on your friends just yet.

I wanna think that but they said I was talking sh- and criticizing their livestream. I asked her if she at least said anything to defend me or whatever because I was leaving the stream right as they did that.

She said she didn't wanna get in the middle, and I don't even know why I'm saying this here lmao. halp me PC! ;;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
heh, I like how everyone is apparently cold at once.

Myself included! For some reason the radiator in my room is refusing to work right now so I'm just here in bed with like three layers on and still cold. At 4pm. Horray cheap accommodation!

Someone needs a fan heattterrr~~~~~~~

Cold days are great to STAY INSIDE. I can be under 2 blankets and still be literally shivering and shaking from cold. It's bad.

THIS! :c!

I wanna think that but they said I was talking sh- and criticizing their livestream. I asked her if she at least said anything to defend me or whatever because I was leaving the stream right as they did that.

She said she didn't wanna get in the middle, and I don't even know why I'm saying this here lmao. halp me PC! ;;
If you didn't do anything wrong, and feel like you need more from a friend than sit there idly while you are badmouthed by people, then you do need new friends.

I had a situation where a good friend didn't seem to think about my feelings or being supportive even after I brought it up and tried to solve things, so I stopped being friends. IMO they werent particularly a bad person or anything, but I just needed more from a friend as I felt like I was putting in all this effort when the other person didn't even notice. However, doing what I didt may leave you lonely for a while- you have to evaluate your situation and see if that's the right choice for you, or if you can work through it.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
If you didn't do anything wrong, and feel like you need more from a friend than sit there idly while you are badmouthed by people, then you do need new friends.

I had a situation where a good friend didn't seem to think about my feelings or being supportive even after I brought it up and tried to solve things, so I stopped being friends. IMO they werent particularly a bad person or anything, but I just needed more from a friend as I felt like I was putting in all this effort when the other person didn't even notice. However, doing what I didt may leave you lonely for a while- you have to evaluate your situation and see if that's the right choice for you, or if you can work through it.

Thanks for the kind words. What you're describing is basically what's happening. She's not a bad person but just very detached and as I was trying to explain myself she was just getting annoyed and even right now she doesn't wanna talk much. I'm just gonna ignore it and if she wants to talk I'll be there but I think I'm done going to her.

Because I'm not interested in her romantically tbh; I just considered her a good friend.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
It was really, really breezy for us in central Florida. The temperature will drop tonight to like 50-60ish °F

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's always breezy here, but also like 10 degrees. :c

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's in the 30s-40s right now. I was wearing three layers indoors and it still wasn't too hot haha.

Augh it's good that it's cold(ish), though. I accidentally left some frozen mice in the car. x:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Thanks for the kind words. What you're describing is basically what's happening. She's not a bad person but just very detached and as I was trying to explain myself she was just getting annoyed and even right now she doesn't wanna talk much. I'm just gonna ignore it and if she wants to talk I'll be there but I think I'm done going to her.

Because I'm not interested in her romantically tbh; I just considered her a good friend.

Good luck! By the way, we have a post your problems thread in Other Chat if you wanna update us with the situation or need help :3

Ooh frozen mice; is that for your snake? Did you get them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back