• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Stop: Reboot II (HUGE SELECTION)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Where do u get ur legendarys to start with i feel like i cant get a foot in the door

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Where do u get ur legendarys to start with i feel like i cant get a foot in the door

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years

The legendary Pokemon I have currently were either caught by me on previous games or received via trade on previous games and then ported to my Pokemon Y via Bank & Transporter

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hi :)
I'm interested in Scatterbug (Friend Guard).
I'm offering Treecko (Unburden).
================================= Trade Complete =======================================

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Anything that I haven't got I will be interested in :)

How many Safari hidden abilities pokemon would you be interested in for, one of your non-shiny duplicate legendaries. Of course if that's not something you'd like then that's fine, I just had to ask.

I wouldn't mind going safari hunting.

Last edited:

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
How many Safari hidden abilities pokemon would you be interested in for, one of your non-shiny duplicate legendaries. Of course if that's not something you'd like then that's fine, I just had to ask.

Which legendary are you interested in?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Suicine
Ho-oh
Lugia,

Thoose really old ones I have no chances of getting unless I wanna go back and complete all off the old games,

Of course I'll be more than happy to trade any of the other duplicates, less work that way for me.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Suicine
Ho-oh
Lugia,

Thoose really old ones I have no chances of getting unless I wanna go back and complete all off the old games,

Of course I'll be more than happy to trade any of the other duplicates, less work that way for me.

I can spare you Ho-Oh :)

Back